Last Activity:
May 7, 2012
Local Time:
1:58 PM
Birthday:
Aug 1, 1978 (Age: 45)

JUSTFORUSCDJ

New member, 45

My wife has informed me that after us being sick and her letting me slide, that I will be chaste again until she wants me to cum. She also added a new wrinkle, teasing will no longer be confined to the bedroom. Jan 15, 2011

JUSTFORUSCDJ was last seen:
May 7, 2012
    1. tj246
      tj246
      nice panties,,,yes i know how you feel i been lock now for 8 months she did not want me to cum yet guess im in for while now
    2. JUSTFORUSCDJ
      JUSTFORUSCDJ
      My wife has informed me that after us being sick and her letting me slide, that I will be chaste again until she wants me to cum. She also added a new wrinkle, teasing will no longer be confined to the bedroom.
      1. Rita
        Rita
        As an old advert once put it: teasing should be anytime, any place any where! <weg>
        Jan 15, 2011
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        I think those are the best times, out in a store...anywhere risque...THE LOOK...where he KNOWS but he knows there is not a damn thing he can do about it...oooh the power!!
        Jan 16, 2011
      3. JUSTFORUSCDJ
        JUSTFORUSCDJ
        Yes, she always does it even when she doesn't know it. I am always staring at her body. She is just so sexy to me. Now she is is going to do it on purpose, I am going to love it.
        Jan 16, 2011
    3. Joroincharge
      Joroincharge
      Quite right.
    4. JUSTFORUSCDJ
      JUSTFORUSCDJ
      Back to be chaste. I wonder when she will let me cum again. Of course it is completely up to her.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 1, 1978 (Age: 45)
    Chastity devices:
    None - The CB6000 was not wide enough. Any suggestions?
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice