Jan 1, 1968 (Age: 56)

Mistress Manteo

Junior Member, 56

Mistress Manteo was last seen:
Jul 8, 2012
    1. alexasissyslave
    2. Mascara^Snake
      Mascara^Snake
      Wonderful photographs and very amusing poem!
    3. MistressKali
      MistressKali
      Hello,
      I just joined this site and was looking at forum discussions about various chastity devices and their effectiveness. I saw that you are getting the Jailbird, which is one I've considered. I hope it works well for you.
      ~Kali
    4. Dazzler
      Dazzler
      a girl after my own heart
      huggs
      Tracey
    5. stuart4chastity
      stuart4chastity
      indeed he is very lucky!
    6. xcitex2
      xcitex2
      Just came across your gallery and wanted to say that you have some amazing photos. Best wishes to you and your husband.
    7. Mistress Manteo
      Mistress Manteo
      Thank you all for the kind comments.
    8. maid katrin
      maid katrin
      Wonderful new pictures, Mistress Manteo. Mysterious and alluring, a true Lady to serve.
      *curtseys*
      maid katrin
    9. cortan
      cortan
      Mistress Manteo. Thank you for editing your profil on this site. I am glad to watch those pictures., You seems to be a wonderful Mistress.
    10. limsub
      limsub
      Hello Mistress Manteo
      Great profile and pics. Your husband is a very lucky man
    11. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      Dear Mistress Manteo,
      Thank You for accepting to be my friend, i am honored to have been granted the privilege.
      Sincerely,
      suburbanboytoy
    12. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      Hello Mistress Manteo,
      interesting profile and great pic of You in Your leathers. Your husband is fortunate to have You to make sure he behaves. Your images are most eloquent in a way i both sympathize and envey Your subhubby.
    13. Joroincharge
      Joroincharge
      Enjoy. There are all sorts of ideas here if you look. But where to start? Maybe ball control, or upgrading to steel, or...
      LOL
    14. MistressAsia's pet
      MistressAsia's pet
      hi Mistress Manteo....thanks for suggesting this site to Mistress Asia!
    15. 45bimale1962
      45bimale1962
      Hello and Welcome Mistress Manteo!
      pat
    16. inchastityforcarol
      inchastityforcarol
      Hi. Welcome. : )
    17. toni
      toni
      Welcome to the site!
      toni
      x
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1968 (Age: 56)
    Chastity devices:
    Mature Metal Jailbird, 6000K
    I have been married since 1991 to my slave, Manteos-boy.  During most of our time together, we experimented with Femdom and BDSM.  It was only occasional play and in looking back, was a key piece that was missing in our relationship.  Although, we were very much in love with each other, neither of us were truly HAPPY.  In late 2009, we made the move from occasional play to 24/7 Female dominated relationship.  I have total control of our marriage and fully leverage that control.  The key to our euphoric relationship lies not only in my dominance, but equally in the gift of his complete submission to me and to my wishes, often putting his own desires aside and making me the center of his universe.  Our marriage has never been stronger and we’ve never been happier.  <br /> <br />I am not looking for additional slaves or subs, either online or in real life.  While I am becoming increasingly active within the community and am also currently serving as a board member of the Charlotte Femdom Society, I do not engage in sexual activity outside of my marriage.<br /> <br />I am learning and growing in the lifestyle and have fully embraced my dominance.  I am sadistic, but loving.  I am a strict disciplinarian.  One of the first things I discovered in the lifestyle was male chastity.  The benefits of keeping him locked in a chastity device at all times have been immeasurable.  I quite literally hold the key to his orgasms and do not allow them often.  My other interests include T&amp;D, bondage, body waxing, domestic servitude, fetish wear and most things BDSM.  <br /> <br /> <br />I have made many wonderful friends in the community.  I have learned a lot in the time that I have been involved in the community and am always looking for like minded friends, especially dominant females to share knowledge ideas and techniques with.<br /> <br />Regards,<br />Mistress Manteo<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />WARNING: All institutions and or individuals using this site or its associated sites for projects or personal - You do not have permission from me to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Below is a poem that I love, written to me by my boy.<br /> <br />To My Mistress Manteo:<br />The staccato click of her heels on the tile<br />She loves its effect and she knowingly smiles<br />The look of her legs so long and so lean<br />The sway of her breasts, with a locket between<br />The key it contains unlocks more than my jewels<br />But touching my sex is against all her rules<br />It ensures my attention is where it should be<br />And all of my thoughts are on her, not on me<br /> <br />Her confident beauty commands my respect<br />She makes my knees weak, my nerves are a wreck<br />Her all knowing stare can see right through my soul<br />I’ve dreamt of this woman since just 6 years old<br /> <br />She embodies the pure definition of power<br />On my knees in the dark she could keep me for hours<br />To serve her and please her, to show my devotion<br />Fills my heart and loins with unbridled emotion<br /> <br />Before her I kneel, I am bare to the bone<br />I’m naked of more than just clothing alone<br />My deepest desires, for things I’ve never spoken<br />To be taken, enslaved to be utterly broken<br />All of these things in truth set me free<br />They finally allow me to truly be me<br />To love her, to serve her, to cherish, adore<br />Is the reason I’m down on my knees on the floor<br /> <br />My love and my lust for her are without measure<br />She’s truly the center of all of my pleasure<br />Your leather I love and your cruelty I crave<br />This secret I thought that I’d take to my grave<br />The day you discovered the power you hold<br />It started to grow like a flower to unfold<br />You wield it and use it with surgeon like skill<br />It’s much more addictive than drink or a pill<br /> <br />This collar reminds me that I’m truly yours<br />My place at your feet, I’m down on all fours<br />You’ve locked it so tight ‘round my neck like a ring<br />You cannot imagine the pride that it brings<br /> <br />My feet off the brakes now; there’s no end in sight<br />My hands off the wheel; I’m consumed by the ride<br />My total submission’s the best I can do<br />It’s not about me though, it’s all about you.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice