Birthday:
Feb 18, 1955 (Age: 69)

slaveasa

New member, 69

slaveasa was last seen:
Apr 15, 2011
    1. slaveasa
      slaveasa
      How can you be a real man, and submit? I'm not a sissy, I don't feel inferior to women, but I love the loss of control. The feel of the whip, as I hold myself immobile, as I am locked or tied down. Don't understand it, still learning.
    2. slaveasa
      slaveasa
      All my life, I was a type A personality, still am. There's a force of will thats required to submit, that is tough. A thrill goes with it, like bucking broncs, rollercoasters, control: none, excitement: extreme!!!
    3. slaveasa
      slaveasa
      How to submit myself to Her? Its painful, not only physical. To control my reactions, my will, instincts. It is a stretch, mental and physical, I LOVE IT.
    4. slaveasa
      slaveasa
      How to explain this.Its the anticipation, the suspense, how do I stand it. Release is an end,the leadup is the excitement. As young soldier, we stopped caravans in north Turkey, Opium being smuggled from Iraq. The smugglers were thugs, killers for nickels. It was fearful agony to wait for them to enter the ambush zone. The wait was always the thrill, the finish; an anticlimax
    5. slaveasa
      slaveasa
      How to make the cb3000 stay on!!! I have a small sack, not much loose, so the balls tend to pull thru, every time. Got a PA & will use that for PA5K, but ball stretching goes on.oww
    6. Slave_Scott
      Slave_Scott
      slaveasa, I would be much more comfortable having you as a friend if your profile gave me more insite into you and told me more information about you and your Mistress and your lifestyle. It would be nice to see or know more about you before I accepted your friend request.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 18, 1955 (Age: 69)
    Chastity devices:
    cb 3000, gates of hell
    55 y/o slave in long term monogamous with my wife and Mistress<br />
    Mistress is sponsor of BDSM FEMDOM group here in Las Vegas. She holds a weekly social at Zodies lounge, 9pm Saturdays, 3055 East Flamingo, primarily Fem Doms &amp; male subs/slaves.but all welcome.<br />
    We practice a 24/7 DS, F/m lifestyle, as far as real life permits.We are only recently started in chastity.We both grew up here in Vegas, escaped and swore never to return. Here we are back. We welcome conversation, we like to meet others and exchange ideas.We got together after we were 40 and as a result we had learned a few things, we've learned more since, hope to learn a lot more yet. A good deal was taught to us by people with fresh outlooks (younger)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice