Birthday:
May 13, 1956 (Age: 67)

ukaquanaut

Junior Member, 67

ukaquanaut was last seen:
Apr 20, 2011
    1. subtletorturer
      subtletorturer
      Lmao was wondering if you could get that skin suit on with your cage on we might have to try that when I next see you lol
    2. subtletorturer
      subtletorturer
      Missing your company with you working so hard.But that makes the knowlege that your pole is locked away all the more satisfying.
    3. subtletorturer
      subtletorturer
      Your submission is a gift that I treasure. though I have not spoken much to you this past week have been thinking of you with wicked little thoughts.
      ST
    4. subtletorturer
      subtletorturer
      Welcome in my special one. Am enjoying our relationship and hoping it grows in time.
    5. ukaquanaut
      ukaquanaut
      Miss Subtletorturer has no taken over as my keyholder, as well as offering my chastity to Miss ST, I have also offered my submission and I am learning to find my place with Her as her slave.
    6. ukaquanaut
      ukaquanaut
      Miss T, my previous key holder has given up that role an in fact moved to a new partner.
      Miss S, whom I have known for several years was quite interested when I approached Her regarding offering Her my chastity and submission. Understanding that it would be without a long term commintment and remote with occassional real life meetings.
      slave j
  • About

Birthday:
    May 13, 1956 (Age: 67)
    Chastity devices:
    CB2000 complete
    CB3000 cage
    CB6000S complete
    Chastity resume:
    17 Aug 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice