ozoner55
Last Activity:
Sep 15, 2012
Local Time:
4:03 AM

ozoner55

Just had a wonderful weekend with my Queen the lovely Ms. Laurel.She is simply the most wonderful, beautiful woman i have ever met, thank you, my Queen Aug 14, 2011

ozoner55 was last seen:
Sep 15, 2012
    1. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      Just had a wonderful weekend with my Queen the lovely Ms. Laurel.She is simply the most wonderful, beautiful woman i have ever met, thank you, my Queen
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        you are welcome slave....prepare your mind though because I will be there early evening and I have evil plans for you ... if you read my status....bwhahahah.....
        Sep 1, 2012
      2. Miss Kristina
        Miss Kristina
        wish i could attend!!!! :)
        Sep 4, 2012
    2. MistressKali
      MistressKali
      Hello. While I am willing to chat with you, I always make sure that slaves have permission to speak with other Mistresses/Goddesses before I continue. Am I to understand you have been granted such permission?
    3. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      Just a friendly reminder it is International Fem Domme day 7/24 Ladies please claim your power, males be grateful
    4. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      Just a friendly reminder it is International Fem Domme day 7/24 Ladies please claim your power, males be grateful
    5. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      In Loving service to Ms. Laurel, thank you Mistress
    6. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I recognize and appreciate your efforts...yes you can have lots and lots of more days locked...I am more than happy to oblige you in your wishes...
    7. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      Dear Ms. Laurel, day 32 thank you; may I please have another?
    8. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      You stop in to see me at my site but do not write, why?
    9. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      enjoying a wonderful life of service to my queen
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        You do have a wonderful life Palmer. I must say I have seen improvements to your service since our last few discipline sessions, keep up the good work, I know you feel better about it.
        Oct 28, 2010
      2. ozoner55
        ozoner55
        I do feel better about myself and my service to you. This just proves one more time a man is lost without the guidance of an enlightened woman, thank you Goddess for your time and effort, palmer
        Oct 28, 2010
    10. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      My lovely Mistress, Ms. Laurel, is on vaction and i miss her terribly. While i understand the need to be locked while she is gone and i have the housework to keep me busy it is no substitute for her beautiful smile.
    11. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      your slacking with your writing...let's have you start a weekly journal 2x7 about your gratitude for your service to me....starting tomorrow. your Queen and Goddess
    12. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      My mistress says I need to be more active and I need to be more obedient. So here I am. Palmer.
    13. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      how come you never write me?
    14. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      hello slave boy, you're due a good whipping for sassing me today!!
  • About

Chastity devices:
    currently in a Lori #2d
    Chastity resume:
    06/20/2012

Signature

Palmer, the humble and obedient slave to Mistress Laurel
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice