ms-laurel
Last Activity:
May 13, 2013
Local Time:
5:15 AM
Birthday:
January 14

ms-laurel

I have been away...and I do mean away! I am living in Europe now and loving every minute of it!! I am in Germany but lots of travel... May 13, 2013

ms-laurel was last seen:
May 13, 2013
    1. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I got my passport...I'm halfway to London!!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mistress Spike
        Mistress Spike
        That would be an amazing passport photo!!
        Sep 1, 2010
      3. richard
        richard
        halfway - so you're in the Atlantic somewhere.
        Sep 2, 2010
      4. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        In my mind, baby, in my mind!!! I hadn't thought of that as a passport photo...too funny :P
        Sep 2, 2010
    2. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Nothing like a good whipping to lift my spirits!!!!!
      1. Spike's Bitch
        Aug 29, 2010
    3. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Good evening all...Its Friday...yeah!!! Its been a long week but its playtime now. A good time to get out the whips, the rope and the heels, look out Palmer!!
    4. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I hope everybody is having as good of a day as I am having. Its a beautiful day here...the heat has finally broken and the humidity is gone!!! The sky is blue and I'm going for a boat ride in the beautiful fresh air....I love my life and am so blessed in so many ways....Enjoy the day!!!
      1. susie q
        susie q
        Sounds wonderful Ms Laurel
        Aug 26, 2010
    5. maid rose
      maid rose
      Stopping by to thank You. i just know You are classy Lady :)
    6. Boytoy2
      Boytoy2
      Hi Laurel thanks for sharing! You go girl!
    7. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hello everyone...I've not been on much lately..I'm sorry and I've missed everyone. I've had the ultimate pleasure of spending time with my baby grandson :) Everything in my world is good. I would like some feedback though. I'll post under the forum and talk about the problem I'm having. Thanks everyone for being here. This is such a great place to be.
    8. Mistress Michelle
      Mistress Michelle
      Hello Laurel...just wanted to stop by and say Hello. Havent seen you around lately, hope everythings going well.
    9. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I've been on vacation with my family and have not been able to get online...I missed everyone!!! How are you guys and gals?
    10. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I've been better but I've been worse so I guess all is okay in my world this evening. Good night all.
    11. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Ahhh, the dreaded summer cold or maybe just the ragweed!! Either way....I feel like poo!! :(
      1. ladylionzsissy
        ladylionzsissy
        hope You feel better soon MsLaurel!
        ::curtsey::
        Aug 1, 2010
    12. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Good morning all...I've been gone for a few days off in my little world of seduction and pain...what a trip!
      1. ladylionzsissy
        ladylionzsissy
        it's nice to have You back again MsLaurel... hope all is well!
        ::curtsies::
        Aug 1, 2010
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        thank you
        Aug 1, 2010
    13. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Remember that tomorrow is International Femdom day -- 7/24 to remind all that D/s should take place 24/7!! I've planned a nice surprise for my subby--something to remind him I am Mistress 24/7. Enjoy everyone!!
      1. asonx355
        asonx355
        Wow, the things you learn! We are going to a social/play party on Saturday, and go figure Saturday is International FemDom day. Classic!
        Jul 23, 2010
    14. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Its been a long day today...a sleepy one with all the storms. I'm happy with my life today and feel a real affinity to the people here. Thanks.
    15. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      HI everyone....I'm feeling better today...sometimes my expectations may be too high (?) Still working on finding a good balance for us. That doesn't seem an easy thing to do at times.
      1. susie q
        susie q
        Good to hear Ms Laurel
        Jul 20, 2010
      2. lockedandlovingit
        lockedandlovingit
        Expectations can never be too high. From someone also very new to this lifestyle, you look like a really beautiful lady. Do not settle for anything less than what you really want.
        Jul 20, 2010
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Thank you, I needed to hear that.
        Jul 21, 2010
    16. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      my subby has tried my last nerve tonight...its a good thing for him I'm tired...lol
    17. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Okay, I got my tickets for London, waiting on the passport and the time to go......I'm so excited. I've been to Canada a bunch of times but never 'across the pond'. I'm just ecstatic and can't wait till october!!!!!
    18. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Last night I was thinking about the fairy tales I was told as a child and how they've changed for me today...Today I will sell his horse and keep the money, take over his kingdom so it can be run correctly, put him in the dungeon and go see him once in a while just for fun!!!!
      1. Mistress Michelle
        Mistress Michelle
        LMAO Love it
        Jul 17, 2010
      2. lockit
        lockit
        you may need my horse when you come for a visit
        bring the fairy tale up to date motorcycle
        Jul 17, 2010
    19. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Today I feel like 'woot,woot' because it is a good day, going to be a hot one...but I'm feeling good about my life. I came "out of the closet" :0 to my older daughter. I'm working hard on helping her to find her power. She, like I have in the past, has been so victimized and sees herself as so small...it just breaks my heart!! What a trip talking about some of this with her...not much or no details but just in general so she will maybe see her own worth as a...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        thanks you guys/girls ;) look at you susie q stirring sh*t again! ;)
        Jul 15, 2010
      3. susie q
        susie q
        Not really Ms Laurel ,been a long day and trying to put a smile on my face is all
        Jul 15, 2010
      4. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        It has been long and hot here in MO!! I hope you are smiling really big :D
        Jul 15, 2010
    20. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I woke up in a pissy mood but decided to CHOOSE my mood as sunshine!! I feel better already!! Have a wonderful day everyone!
      1. susie q
        susie q
        Thats a wonderful attitude to have Ms Laurel,i hope the sun shines on you today and everyday,Curtsey
        Jul 13, 2010
      2. BeDazzled
        BeDazzled
        Wow - I like that you did that ms-laurel. You are an inspiration.... Have a gr8 day!
        Jul 13, 2010
    21. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Discipline!! Oh, how I love this word today. With my personal discipline being firmly entrenched as the basis of my new life, I have found a new self-assurance. I find that men are drawn to my power and not empowered by my weakness. The predators have fled. Today, I take time and energy to offer to males the discipline that is needed for their spiritual growth.Today I can rightly use my intelligence and sensuality to guide him to a life of usefulness. As a Goddess, I am strong, I...
    22. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      When a man is free from the dictates of the patriarchal society, he is open to express his love and devotion in appropriate ways. With this type of freedom, he is allowed to be more creative, attentive and loving. Socially he may be the one out there barking, but it is she who is holding the leash! I have a new "leash" on life.
      1. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        Like! ;)
        Jul 10, 2010
      2. Mistress Michelle
        Mistress Michelle
        Very nice Laurel...and I am sure its a Short leash LOL
        Hope youre having a great day!
        Jul 10, 2010
      3. Mistress Watchful
        Jul 10, 2010
    23. Mistress Spike
      Mistress Spike
      Thank you so much for the kind compliments Ms. Laurel! I am in Vancouver but I am originally from the arctic part of Canada. I've never been to Detroit/Windsor, but half of my family is from the Toronto area. :)
    24. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Its a new and beautiful day...I have confidence and comfort in my place as the Gift
      1. susie q
        susie q
        You are correct Ms Laurel it certainly is,Ps thank you
        Jul 7, 2010
    25. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Its the journey...not the destination.....and what a journey today has been. Glad I get to start over tomorrow!!
  • About

Birthday:
    January 14
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Chastity resume:
    Never

Signature

He will never be any better than I expect him to be. If a man cannot fully fathom the concept that he is to be an asset in my life then he is indeed a liability. I am the Gift; I will teach the men in my life how to ready themselves for me. I have expectations of goodness for those I love.​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice