Birthday:
Sep 16, 1964 (Age: 59)

Slave john

Junior Member, 59

Slave john was last seen:
Dec 7, 2012
    1. Slave john
      Slave john
      just started my journey into chastitie again ,but this time it looks like the device will work it is a MM mistress will post a rievew in a week or so
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 16, 1964 (Age: 59)
    Chastity devices:
    two lorries, cb 200, cb600 bird lock and iam currently wearing a MM mistress
    Chastity resume:
    8-4-2110
    Time to get real, I have been in and out of the lifestyle several times,at the start mistress my wife really had under her thumb panties, shaved pub area, and lots of discipline i was in heaven.Then we had a child and as some of you know that can really change things.So the life style went back to vanilla and we also moved to a remote part of the state.Several times we would start up again usually with a new device (we now had the internet and could learn more about our kink)so I have had 5 total two custom made by Lorie, cb 200 cb 600 Birdlock none would work as I am what you call a grower iam about 7in long and really thick, this would always led to me getting an edema so about a year ago we bought a MM Mistress and as of 7-04-2010 iam locked up and all is well.so the journey begins
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice