Birthday:
Aug 31, 1954 (Age: 69)

inchastityforcarol

Junior Member, 69

inchastityforcarol was last seen:
Aug 29, 2013
    1. slaveDK
      slaveDK
      You really sound as a lovely couple and I can clearly indentify me with David. The same things turn me on..;-)
    2. Teresab
      Teresab
    3. Slave_Scott
      Slave_Scott
      I want to be humilliated as well, just trying to get my Mistress into it.
    4. inchastityforcarol
      inchastityforcarol
      OK, amended the profile description. :)
    5. inchastityforcarol
      inchastityforcarol
      Thought the information to the left "converted" from my profile said it all. Hmmm... been a married couple for over 25 years. David enjoys, chastity and b/d, is an exhibitionist. Carol is just a sexual animal and dominant. We have had 4 kids together and now have 4 grandchildren. We play as it pleases us. Carol enjoys the electroic collar David will wear in slave mode to do household ...
    6. lauren1fem
      lauren1fem
      Nice stocks! We'd like to know more about you in your About Me TAB. If you have permission from your KH I suggest you write some more detail about your locked up self.
    7. Mistress Lauren
      Mistress Lauren
      Wow, you've got some good pics. Where's your posts though?
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 31, 1954 (Age: 69)
    Chastity devices:
    Mistress Lori, CB 3000, CB 6000, full belt. I have him put on what pleases me
    Chastity resume:
    Locked up on a regular basis for over 10 years.
    Hmmm... been a married couple for over 25 years. David enjoys, chastity and b/d, is an exhibitionist. Carol is your basic sexual animal and dominant. We have had 4 kids together and now have 4 grandchildren. We play as it pleases us. Carol enjoys the electroic collar David will wear in slave mode to do household tasks and David appreciates the attention.<br />
    <br />
    Carol is a very private person and analytical. More comfortable in a back room with computers for companions. David on the other hand is people oriented and an exhibitionist. He gets excited with the thought of public exposure. His fantasies include a Mistress that would strip and collar him, hands cuffed behind his back and leash around his genitals, for a walk down a packed urban street in rush hour. Or, serving a female bachelorete party as a slave dressed only in a chastity harness.<br />
    <br />
    Carol on the other hand enjoys the power of a chastity harnessed man and the variety of sexual games this leads to, but wouldn't be caught dead naked in public or in a roll as a dom. Although she is stunning to look at and can rival any Dom in the world for sex appeal.<br />
    <br />
    Although, when they were younger and before children, Carol would take David for walks through the 65 acres they lived on, naked, hands cuffed behind his back and collar and leash around his genitals. At times they would be in view of a major highway (101) outside Port Angeles WA. and travelers, if they looked close, would be able to see the couple, the female clothed and leading a naked man with a leash around his genitals....what fun.<br />
    <br />
    Somehow the combination has worked. Still together after 25+ years. <br />
    <br />
    Both Carol and David are professonal. Carol as an IS computer geek, David in Management.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice