ms-laurel
Last Activity:
May 13, 2013
Local Time:
4:48 AM
Birthday:
January 14

ms-laurel

I have been away...and I do mean away! I am living in Europe now and loving every minute of it!! I am in Germany but lots of travel... May 13, 2013

ms-laurel was last seen:
May 13, 2013
    1. ladylionzsissy
      ladylionzsissy
      this sissy really likes Your profile picture, MsLaurel: dignified, confident, and very, very attractive. this sissy believes You have a very lucky sub! ::dainty curtsies::
    2. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I started a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3. ladylionzsissy
      ladylionzsissy
      i love Your inspirational book, MsLaurel! ::cutsey:: i will definately purchase it soon!
    4. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hello everyone~~this is such a wonderful site and I'm learning so much. I am kind of new at this and appreciate everyone's honesty. I have a submissive partner, my slave Palmer and I am looking forward to learning more about my own strengths and assets. I have always drawn submissive men to me but had absolutely no idea what to do with them. Now I'm learning and enjoying it...mo...
  • About

Birthday:
    January 14
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Chastity resume:
    Never

Signature

He will never be any better than I expect him to be. If a man cannot fully fathom the concept that he is to be an asset in my life then he is indeed a liability. I am the Gift; I will teach the men in my life how to ready themselves for me. I have expectations of goodness for those I love.​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice