Birthday:
May 16, 1960 (Age: 63)

MistressHecate

New member, 63

MistressHecate was last seen:
Mar 12, 2011
    1. Mr Gee
      Mr Gee
      Hope you have a nice celebration...happy birthday!
    2. toni
      toni
      Welcome to the site, Mistress!
      toni
      x
    3. toni
      toni
      Welcome, Mistress!
      toni
      x
    4. alecia_ts
      alecia_ts
      welcome, Mistress! your profile pic makes me wish i lived in NY. very nice!
  • About

Birthday:
    May 16, 1960 (Age: 63)
    Chastity resume:
    Wrong Question!
    I have been around for a long time. I remember clubs that are long gone, and private parties. I have been to most of the eastern seaboard clubs from before the turn of the century. I have been to clubs in CA, NV, WA, and in the UK. I also have been invited to private parties and late night events held where windows were blacked out and tequila was the soft drink of choice. SSC wasn’t mentioned by either tops or bottoms. You signed up for the full E-ticket ride. I know slaves who were traded between master without ‘consent” and it would not have occurred to them to ask.<br />
    <br />
    I have bottomed, I have topped. I have been owned, I have owned. Back in the day one had to apprentice to learn the craft not just read a few websites and attend a demo.<br />
    <br />
    I don’t know how often I will comment here but I when I see something worth my thoughts I plan to give an honest, non politically correct response. If you don’t like my comment just scroll the page and it will magically disappear.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    If I say something that gives you pause, increases your awareness, makes you THINK then my karmic wheel will earn an extra spoke.<br />
    <br />
    Life isn't fair. get over it<br />
    <br />
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice