Lori 2d review with oval teste ring

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Socal_locked, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    I've had my 2d about 2 years now I think. I'm not pierced yet, but its there if and when the time comes. I had a CB 2000, Curve, CB3000, and an older Lori tube, which I traded up for the 2d. All the plastic CB's I had hurt at night and were very hard to sleep in (and most broke). The Lori tube was a bit long and heavy for me. I decided to go 1/2 inch shorted and a size down in width. I'm a grower, and shrink a lot, so the big challenge was deciding how small to go. I decided to go for the shortest length I get, and the width was very snug. this makes putting it on a bit tricky because the skin will catch an get caught in the clamshell.

Ms. Lori was great on the customer service. I needed some of the spikes reduced because they were breaking the skin (probably because it was so snug anyway). The teste ring was a bit tight, and I thought about enlarging it, but ovalizing it solved the problem (which was nighttime erection pain). Now its the most comfortable device I have ever owned. I just find I need to get up to pee, which relieves my morning erection, and this only happens once, a bit before I would normally get up, not 3+ times a night like some other devices, which would really hurt my sleep.

Stealth is huge for me. I feet reasonably secure I wouldn't be detected in this with loose slacks or gym shorts. I go to the gym in the device. The biggest issue is needing to pee during the workout. The stalls are usually busy and messy. Standing peeing is possible with care, but probably not if I get pierced. My urethra hole tends to tip up away from the small pee hole , so I need to carry a q-tip with me to re alight things. On this the piercing would probably fix this.

How about security? For me, I don't think any device without a piercing could stop me from squirming out. especially in a shower. But like I said, I shrink a lot, and only have a shaft measurement of 1.25" flaccid, so there is not a lot for the cage to grab on to. The security screws work great for me, although I am worried that one day they may strip. Orgasm possible? Again, for me I can cum from ball or nipple play if denied long enough, but the penis is well protected from stimulation. I can't get a finger in to align the position. The only open spot is the bottom where the piecing pin goes. If your not using one, you may be able to touch this sensitive flesh.

Build quality is excellent. The time it took to get this was close to a year. Ms. Lori actually increased the wait and price of the device while we were waiting (because of demand), but luckily our price was locked in. She offered us a free key necklace, to make up for the long wait. I'm still not sure how long I could go in it without removal. My record is ten days so far. I suspect much longer is possible.

LockedM likes this.
  2. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Hi, you have a nice fitting #2D i see! I agree the smaller the cage the better. It may be a bit difficult to get it on at first, but once it is on for a few days the penis seems to shrink a little (temporarily) anyway so it becomes the perfect fit.
    However I still do wake up several times at night. Since my cage is so small I do not actually get a semi erection inside the cage, but still things are pushing behind the Ring. My ring i choose to be very snug as well as that is so much more comfortable during the day. I've heard about an oval ring before but what does it look like? can you show me a photo of it? I'm scared that my balls will slip through when the ring gets too large...
    Since you have the #2D why don't you get a PA?! it is not painful at all, makes it fully secure ('real') and there's not eal issues with peeing and so as others might say.. And with the Lori it is best to sit down anyway.
    10 days is not very long bytheway, why not go much longer??

Socal_locked likes this.
  3. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Hi Kinky6666. It looks like you went with a pretty tight fit as well. I don't get any room for expansion, and same as you, I get a sort of internal erection behind the ring from the deeper root of the penis. The ring I got was the same size as my older Lori, but for some reason I was getting pain at night. Ms. Lori suggested ovalizing the ring. Basically squeezing the sides of it. The actual ring size was not increase. I don't have a vice, so I sent it in and she did it for free. It somehow made a profound difference at night and still stays put well during the day. I'll post a photo of it next time I'm out, but it's not all that obviously oval. So you might get a better nights sleep without changing the size.

Wow! have you been continually locked for nearly 4 years with no removal? I know 10 days is not too long. I've gone longer stints with short removals for a few hours, cleanings and back in. One of my big challenges is my 3 year old son, who likes to see what I'm doing in the bathroom/ shower etc. The other is that its a bit much to wear when I'm mountain biking. But I do think at some point I will be pierced in, especially if my key holder requests it. I would like to be able to go longer. I know that will be a game changer. Peeing is one of the issues I have worried about. Have you been able to pee at all standing up once pierced? What has been your experience with that? And you didn't find the piercing painful?

4. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Social_locked, I might get the ring oval shaped when I get the chance.. but otherwise I'll just keep it as it is, I am kind of used to waking up every 2 hours now anyway.
    Haha no I have been locked up for 4 years yes, but lucky she lets me out every now and then. Longest was 6 months, but usually it is like every 2 months. Only now she said she will keep me in for a very long time. Last month I turned 40 and I was hoping for a release... but nope. Then Christmas, nope...
    I do mountainbiking as well, just have to bear it, the special jocks do help a little though.
    Otherwise snug is good, just very frustrating I cannot get a little bit hard!!!

Piercing was not painful,it was just the 'fear' that held me back so long, but it really was nothing to worry about.
    Since I have sized up to 2ga (now in my lori's it has a 4ga pin) and my wife is happy to keep me locked, otherwise i would like to go up to 0ga. Pissing with just the PA is no problem for me, it dribbles a little bit but not much and certainly not spraying or anything like that.

We have 2 daughters, yes they always walk into the bathroom when you don't expect it, challenging to hide it from them :)

sissy janice and Socal_locked like this.
  5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Well no doubt in time they'll have males of their own locked up just like you...

6. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    I love my Lori #2C. I'm just coming up on my first year anniversary of being locked in it. Mine took almost a year to arrive and I had to send it back once for modification but that only took about 10 days. I had some existing spikes lengthened and added new ones along with a reduction in the testie ring. It fits like a glove and is very comfortable in comparison to the plastic devices, it's been almost three months since it has been removed.

I have devised an anti pullout solution for the #2c which does not require a piercing and is 100% secure and tamper proof so I have no plans to get a PA. If we change our mind Ms. Lori has told me that my 2c can be quickly and easily converted to a #2d with swinging PA for a reasonably low cost. Lori Lancer is the best!

7. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes Ms.Lori is the best.... if I could only get hard!! I would do anything for only to have an erection.. In my older #2d that was at least a little bit possible, but now in this damned small cage totally impossible. I thought it would be more comfortable (and it is) but at the same time I miss my semi erections just so much.
    After about 4 years now my wife has become so really strict that she doesn't allow me out for any reason. She keeps me locked too long and she seems to really enjoy it. Very frustrating...

8. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Your lucky you have such a strict wife.;)
    Are you in a 2E now? How is that compared to the 2D? I don't think I ever read a 2E review.

9. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes I have the #2E. Basically it is a #2D, plus the testie splitter which can be attached. I also got it because you can wear it without the testie ring. Later Ms.Lori also started making the #2D like this with the double screw on top.
    The testie splitter is very intimidating: it is a really weird feeling to have your balls separated all the time... Usually it is the only thing I can 'play' with, holding my 2 balls in the hand. But when they are apart that is really frustrating after a while.
    My Ring is very tight and with the testie splitter comes the spikes underneith the Ring which basically makes it impossible to move the Ring. It is complete surrender.

Only thing is with the testie splitter it closes the underside of the tube which makes it very difficult to clean at that spot just behind the PA Pin.

Joroincharge likes this.
  10. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Interesting! I was wondering how the splitter works. Yes the ball are my main toy to when locked up, so I guess the splitter removes some of that remaining pleasure.

I just noticed the extra screw on the newer 2D's yesterday. Is that to make it so you can wear it without the ring? Or is it just additional security? I wonder if it's worth upgrading?

I did 6 days in a row, and then did an inspection this morning. Somehow I got 2 small nicks that broke the skin, and I found 2 small scabs. It didn't seem to be near the pins. I wonder if its from pinching it while putting it on. I sometimes wonder if I should have gotten a 1 1/4 diameter instead of 1 1/8.

11. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    So I made it 11 days in a row locked and then took it off for cleaning, inspection, and intercourse without orgasm. It was sore again but with no obvious brakes in the skin and only on the front part of the underside, which was weird, because theirs is no direct pressure there. I've come to the conclusion that the soreness and irrigation is most likely from urine dripping, and staying in contact with the skin. Since the device is so snug, and does not have the longer vent holes of bigger devices. I'm not sure what the remedy is except to remove it every few days for a good cleaning. So this may not be a leave on and forget type of device- at least for me.

12. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    There are some nice pix of it in place on FL.

13. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Socal_locked
    From your picture I think the size is just perfect. Also, when you are locked 24/7 for a few weeks, you will notice that your penis 'shrinks' just a little bit. So really don't get a device that is already 'large'. Smaller is better and more comfy.

Now on the (new) #2D yes the 2 pins mean that you could wear the tube without the testie ring. But for a device to only attached to the PA Pin, it must be really tight, tighter then a snug device with a testie ring. I have tried but there's too much pressure (weight) on the piercing. At least go for a 2ga or 0ga PA.

The testie splitter makes it all just a bit more frustrating. And sometimes it gets a bit 'in the way' since the testies are more pushed to either side. SO when I go running I sometimes get a rash feeling, but nothing bad.

14. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Hi kinky6666. It's hard to tell by my avaitar, but there is a lot of loose skin around that finds it way out of the vent slots and the tip of my penis always protrudes a bit from the tip, so I'm wondering if I shouldn't have gone a bit longer. It's just so hard when your a grower, because your size is a constant moving target. I'm not sure I've had it on long enough for the shrink effect to kick in, although my erect length seems to have shrunk.

The ball splitter in intriguing. It would be nice to have, although I think cleaning under that area is already a challenge. Ms. Lori was nice enough to offer to inspect it to see if anything can be done about the irritation. It's always been great customer service from her. So, I'm ready to send it in to her.

Being able to go without a teste ring would be great, but I can see the issue with the weight on the piercing. I'm going to try to upload a photo of the oval ring.

Attached Files:

15. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Well, I'm kind of at a loss right now. After I got my 2d back, I wore it for a while taking it off every couple days for a cleaning. I slept every night in it. I started to get dry skin peeling on my shaft generally all over after about a week. I also noticed itchiness and dry skin around the base ring. I have not noticed that before. I didn't do anything unusual aside from shave. Several days of being out with skin lotion got rid of it. I'm not sure if this is a reaction to the stainless steel, or maybe the device is too snug? Anybody ever have a similar issues with a stainless steel device?

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have a Fort which is quite a looser fit than you describe. I have worn that for long periods without removal and never had a problem. I can't offer any comment on other Stainless Steel cages / tubes that fit more snugly. I would however not think it was the material yours is made with that is the caused of your issue.

I have no experience with Lori's devices but she has been in the game far too long to have used a non-allergenic steel. Which makes me think that in your case your issue may well be through not getting enough air circulation.

Contrary thinking to that however; a lot of guys use baby oil gel, or something similar, as a lube which would also prevent the skin getting access to the air and I have not heard of anyone else saying that was a problem. Leading me to the conclusion that perhaps the fit you have is too snug when you are flaccid.

Perhaps further discussion, in reference to some of the comments you have recieved, with Ms Lori may shed some more light on the matter.

Please let us know if you find a cause and or solution.

Good luck.

17. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Thanks Filltee. Ms. Lori was nice enough to polish out the interior areas that were near the irritation zones. She also mention trying a lotion. I know generally lotion is not recommended for her devices, but I am now experimenting with some, especially at night. The only time I feel any discomfort is during a strong morning wood episode, I will feel some burning in side the tube. But that goes away once I pee and the erection goes down. I'm hoping some lotion will take care of that.

I'm sure some extra air circulation would be good. As you can see, because it is a short device the room for air holes is limited.

18. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I see the 2D ( and 2C and 2E) have now been removed from the Lori website page. Hope this is just a blip & they'll be back...

19. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    I saw someone mention on Fetlife that one of the makers on Lori's staff got into a bad accident. It's possible those were the models that she worked on.

I noticed the site says the wait time is 120 days for all devices too.

20. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    How sad. Hope that whoever it is recovers. Any updates on orders already placed and in pipeline?

21. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    I heard that she no longer has the staff member who makes the 2C - for whatever reason !!!
    Probably problems making them for a short time until she gets a replacement

22. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I'd guess you're right. Hope it's soon sorted!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice