Chastity adaptation periods

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jarad, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Yesterday my KH informed me about my Ch. periods, She wants that I be locked like arithmetic progression with step 1 week. First chastity period 1 week, second 2 weeks, third period 3 weeks...
    I'm beginner in chastity livestyle and I'm worried about my future. I think for me this mathematic formul will be drastic and unbearable, very hard. My contract signed and my wife (KH) says that she don't terminate the contract. That do you think about my chastity start?

masters-sissy likes this.
  2. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    What happens after 3 weeks? Back to 1 week or on to 4 weeks and beyond?

Either way you should be excited/nervous! Be careful what you wish for!

3. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    After 3 weeks-> 4 weeks-> 5 weeks...

4. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    Seems a little excessive for a beginner, hopefully you have a comfortable device. Good luck.

5. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    Thanks, in this moment I'm in period 2 weeks. My problem is chastity sleeping in the night. I afraid periods 4 weeks and longer...

6. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    Thanks, in this moment I'm in period 2 weeks. My problem is chastity sleeping in the night. I afraid periods 4 weeks and longer...

7. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Make sure you have a comfortable fit and an inescapable device. After that I would advise that you agree to whatever terms she sets with no comment or argument. Something to remember is that the start of each new period will be much like starting over again. For this reason many of us in long term chastity prefer not to be released at all, even though we want it.

8. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Some may disagree either me but I believe that when starting off you both discuss it to see what you both want. Chastity can only work out if the locked person is committed to it. No device is foolproof. I suggest that you start off slowly. Maybe a week to start and try that a few times to see how it works out. Then extend it to 10 days a few times and see how that works out for the both of you. Then 2 weeks, etc..

If you go too long your KH may end up with an irritable partner rather than the attentive one she expects. We are all different as to our reactions to chastity. You also need to explore the effects of ruined orgasms during the initial period. She may even have to learn how to give them. Take it slow and learn.

For me, I get antsy after just 4 days of chastity. I need a good teasing and denial session or release at that time. The longest I have gone is ten days and we discovered that if we go that long I kind of lose interest in having an orgasm and my wife cannot enjoy her T&D games. For us, our optimum time is 4 to 7 days. Oddly enough, my best orgasms occur the day after I have one for dome reason do we try to leave the weekend for unlimited sex or not. The point is to reach an enjoyable state, not an uncomfortable and frustrating one. If you are not enjoying it, you will not play for long. I believe that more guys give up on steady chastity than stick with it. The reality is often not as good as the fantasy.

However, if you are doing this on the internet all bets are off because you will end up doing things your way since there is no emotional relationship involved nor any of the benefits that a wife or girlfriend would enjoy. It will simply be a game that you probably will not like long term unless it is played by your rules. Just ask some of the KH here. :)

If this is a real life thing then doing it with baby steps is the best approach even if you want your KH to lock you up and throw away the key. Learn to deal with the reality of chastity before setting up a schedule. Chastity fantasies rarely include the hassles of cleaning up after urinating, chaffing, ball slippage, lubrication, using filthy public rest rooms where you need to pee sitting down, trying to drive with your balls bring crushed under you, and do forth. Try it first, then move on from there. Good luck and have fun.

masters-sissy and OwnedByAmy like this.
  9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    @SteveM
    I have always been of the opinion that a term of 6 weeks is the very minimum required to change the attitudes, inherent in the male.
    @Jarad
    As this is your first time, a week is fine. If then, the device is ok, another 5 weeks.

10. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Only if his attitude needs changing. :)

11. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    If you and your wife are serious about continually increasing the duration from weeks into months, you need a custom device that you can sleep in comfortably. Otherwise you are just going to end up with sores all over your junk.

Even with a well fitting custom device, it may take a few weeks to adjust to wearing it in different situations.

Either way, I suggest keeping everything lubed up regularly.

masters-sissy, subken and OwnedByAmy like this.
  12. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    OMG... I try to say about this post to my KH... Yesterday I was shaved like baby.

spider202 and masters-sissy like this.
  13. kirk1

kirk1 Junior Member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    But isn't this what you wanted? Why the change of hear now? Either way, you have given her the power, surely it's somewhat late to complain if she now wants to utilize it!

14. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    For me it was two months the first time. When we got serious with a Lori #2 She waited until I began having involuntary emissions, about six months, before she let me out to have an actual ejaculation followed by a five day period of "draining". After that she took me permanent.

15. masters-sissy

masters-sissy Active member

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    I would say at least take a week off in between bouts up to a point. If you finish the six week phase and feel comfortable in your device and with sleeping in it then you can lose the one week off training wheels in between bouts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice