Medical Question, what did we do wrong??

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Its_Nvr_Enuf, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Its_Nvr_Enuf

Its_Nvr_Enuf PA locked as of 1-3-16

Southern California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Ok, so we were about a week in of me being locked up. So my KH decides to unlock me for a good cleaning, go hiking together in the mountains & then lock me back up.

However after taking the "device" off, on the underside of the penis next to scrotum the skin was rubbed off, was a popped blood blister and a couple of smaller scabs.

Bummer!!

I think that the optional anti pull out device (which I believe is called KSGD3) had a great grip and then some. Eventually it just rubbed my skin off the area and has been Neosporin and no chastity for the past two days. I have read a "booboo" down there is a big red flag and to stop everything immediately. So we have :(

We were having such fun with chastity and were both just getting into the mind games of it all.
    I have been locked up in the same device in the past for about the same amount of time with no issues (with less commitment) so I am scratching my head as to what went wrong?

Now when she licks me I always go into the device "dry" with no lube. Takes longer to do but feels cleaner and is more secure. Was it my mistake not using a lube (Eros, wet platinum??) to prevent such an injury? Did I not maintain something properly?

We really need your help please as we want this to work.

Initially this really took the wind out of my sails wondering if chastity would really ever work for us. Now that I'm feeling much better can't wait to give it another go.

She has allowed me no stimulation or pleasure and wants me back into chastity tomorrow before she goes to work. I'm a bit worried it may be too soon but I look about 98% healed down there.

Please advise everyone and thank you.

Love the forums here!!

Merry Christmas to you all!!

2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    I started with cb6000 but found it difficult to clean and lubrication was a problem. Now I use a Mature Metal jailbird which is easy to clean and is wearable for a long period (up to a month) without removal. I use E45 (hypoallergenic) lotion, but only a small amount round the two rings either side of my balls so that movement is eased. I found that the scrotum skin got red and inflamed in early days of device wearing (so was only possible for a few days) but the skin has toughened up a bit over 3+ years, but I think most important was finding the right lube and not using too much. I wash and clean round the rings carefully every day as dead skin causes problems quite quickly. Personally I wouldn't use things like KSD with long term wear as it's too tough on the skin. My biggest "pain" is trying to shave my hair successfully. I find a razor results in inflammation so I use a Seiko cleancut which is good but manipulating it around when caged takes time compared to a razor and the finish is not as smooth, but you can't have everything!
    Good luck and Happy Christmas.

3. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    It has often been said that you need to "break in" the wearing of a device. Of course, it's not a matter of the device getting used to you wearing it, rather it's the other way around. Always start with short periods of wear while you experiment on what works for you. This can be as short as one hour on followed by 2 hours off, for example. Be patient with your body, it will eventually learn to accommodate the new device. But everyone is different, so what works for someone else, may not work for you.

MistressBitch likes this.
  4. chastised4her2386

Local Time:
    Well for me everytime I shower she comes in about the last 5 minutes to remove it and dry it very well and then directly back on . moisture trapped in the cage is not good for your skin at all and also can try a tiny bit of baby oil seems to work good for me

5. masters-sissy

masters-sissy Active member

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    I would definitely say going in to your device dry is a bad idea. And like chastised4her said allowing moisture to build up can break down the skin Very quickly. Those two things combined may have caused your problem. Having no lube may FEEL cleaner but as long as you use a high quality lubricant (i prefer any 100percent silicone lube to anything) and you wash it and dry it thoroughly you should be ok.

Rympedymp and MistressBitch like this.
  6. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I would suggest a stainless steel ring and device. I struggled with plastic for years and never really got used to it though the CB6000 was a great improvement. Now that I am in a steel I am able to stay in the device 24/7 without discomfort.

7. lockedtresure

lockedtresure Junior Member

Local Time:
    i would like to try a stainless steel ring but i am afraid my skin would still stick to it and cause me problems in the end i forget to lube it up daily which is my problem not the devices

8. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    It comes down to pressure on the skin. Skin breaks down if there is constant pressure on it and no relief as to allow blood flow to the area. It will then breakdown and you will have ulceration. You might be having a pressure ulceration, or even a friction skin tear.

The concept is not that different from how people get bedsores in hospital if they lay on an area for too long. The "security devices" which further constrict or add pressure to one particular area are ok short term, but are rather detrimental to skin health in the long run. I would guess that going into something constricting without lube would mean that one particular area would be under constant pressure.

Probably not the best idea for the skin. Finding another security measure would be better.

hope that helps.

9. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    Quite the opposite if you get a quality device and ring made of 316L stainless. That rules out anything made in China, all cbx corporation products, stuff found on ebay, and a large chunk of all the other devices discussed and recommended here. In my experience plastic and most other petrolium and chemical based materials will at some point cause a skin reaction. I was never able to stay in any CBX plastic ring for more than 30 days without a healing period. The same thing will happen in the tube as well - edema, irritation, permeated urine smell, etc

I'm now in an oval 316l ring that is 3/8" wide and 1/8" thick with smooth rounded edges. It has not been off in a few months and I've never had any irritation from it in nearly a year of 24/7 lockup.

10. lockedtresure

lockedtresure Junior Member

Local Time:
    well currently i do have a stainless device i made but i do not know what kind of stainless it is i do know it does stick to my skin and it does not tarnish or rust or anything really but like i said i dont know the kind so maybe it still is the wrong stuff.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well mines ok and i had it on for ages. praps your skin is very tender and don't likes being locked up.

12. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    I am sure that everyone is different. For me, it is a balance of the proper ring size and lube. I always use a good silicon lube on both my CB6Ks and penis. The lube not only protects my penis from being rubbed raw but also acts like a water repellent. I also take my off to shower every two days. I switch between two different sized spacers according to my needs. Sometimes I need to loosen things up and sometimes I need to tighten them. I go with the flow. I also do not wear my device when there is no need to such as when with my wife or going out. Just a word of caution. Do not think that chastity play is a contest to see who can remain locked up the longest. Chastity is all about your commitment to be chaste, with or without a device. Sometimes we lose sight of that and put too much emphasis on the devices we wear. You health comes first so I would recommend that you remove your device when you shower or at least every other day for a good cleaning and inspection of your skin. Sometimes I will go a few days without wearing it because I develop sore spots and I want to prevent them from turning into something worse. It also can be that your tube is too tight for you and you need a device with a wider tube. Good luck.

Rympedymp likes this.
  13. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Think of it as the equivalent of a rug burn. Your skin will eventually toughen up around the ring, but in the meantime neosporin as a moisturizer can help.

sissy steph likes this.
  14. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    Neither my CB6Ks, nor my Jailbird have ever given me grief from the A-ring, except perhaps, in the first few days of trying lock up, way back when... The CB6Ks cage is a different story, for a different time.

I'm in the Jailbird full time now, have been for a couple of years. On a normal day, a dusting of cornstarch based baby powder a couple of times a day allows things to move freely, and not stick or bind. If it looks like I'm gonna get hot and sweaty (no... not that kind of hot and sweaty) I give the ring, and the area it contacts a thin coating of JO Premium silicone lube. It stays slippery for ages and doesn't get sticky. No rubbing, no irritation!

A note on the baby powder - avoid talc based powder. There is a risk of cervical cancer if it regularly gets transferred to your sweetie's lady parts.

As far as when to lock back up again, go for it now, but ask her to allow you to remove it frequently to monitor the injured area.

15. Its_Nvr_Enuf

Southern California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks to everyone with the responses and information!

A quick update I suppose is in order.

After healing up from the first incident (a week or so) we thought we would try our first device once again, a CB6000.
    It was a bit snug but managed it for about 48 hours. I thought all was just fine when we decided to take it off and check just to be safe about it.

Well good thing we did because it split on the underside in two different areas. The Wife had done a big T&D session the night before so I don't know if that is what split it or if that is me patting myself on my own back? Anyhow this caused 4 cuts, each about 1/4" long side by side and about two inches away from one another (two pair of cuts about 2" away from one another). It wasn't until the device was off and things stretched out that it became painful. My penis was looking pretty beet up at this point with the new scar from our last chastity adventure & now cuts from this one.

We started to think maybe chastity wasn't for us. Was pretty bummed out...

16. Its_Nvr_Enuf

Southern California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So now attempt number 3 (after coming bk & reading up on all of your info about a week or so ago on this thread) and has been very successful!

Now we are latex fetishists (especially the Wife) and we have this stuff for our latex called "Eros". So BEFORE installing "the curve" I put that all over the instillation area. Wow, went on real easy! And then after, no pinching & very little discomfort! I am ASTONISHED!! Plus I think it helps repel moisture & water making it easier to keep things clean and no signs of a smelly order. Now I'm really astounded!! Been locked up now for about a week with a couple of check ups for any sign of damage.

After showering I blow dry device while locked (careful not to burn) using Q-Tips to get trapped water and then to re-apply more Eros to the entire trapped members/friends.

So with our recent success we are shopping Lori's devices and the Wife mentioned getting my PA this Monday.

I'm believe I'm ready for the challenge...

Thanks for the help/encouragement/info everyone!!

Socal_locked likes this.
  17. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    eros is good. we use it too

Wendygirl likes this.
  18. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:

by the way, pa is excellent too!!! Has many uses, both for sex and as an anchor point for some devices

19. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    I tried wearing my CB6000s for extended periods of time and there is just one spot on my scrotum that seems to react with the plastic on the CB and feels like it is burning. When I take off the CB, there is no redness or soreness to the touch. It seems to be a reaction just for that patch of skin. I have had similar problems with specific sections of skin reacting to things before. Now, I just wear my CB for short periods of time.

20. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:

21. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i dont like the rings on the new cb6000 has ridge in it an rubs balls to sore had to use the old smooth one from the 3000 i had before

22. Ldyblaze

Ldyblaze New member

Lexington, KY
    Local Time:
    My husband had a CB and split it as well. If you have a lot of girth, CB's just aren't practical. We switched to SS and had issues with ulcerations at first. What we figured out is that ring size is incredibly important to get the right fit. We actually went down in size and he uses a little bit of baby oil or vitamin E oil at the base of the ring. We haven't had any issues since. I would highly recommend getting the ring guides from Mature Metal. It cost us 5 dollars and it turned out to be invaluable to finding the right size. My husband finds his device quite comfortable even after 4-6 months.

23. spider1973

spider1973 Member

Local Time:
    do not get a jailhouse either. it rusted on me and gave me bad sores. i have the teaser now, looks a lot like mm's queens keep. its great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice