Mistress just took T & D to a whole new level !

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrB8tr, Dec 15, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    We were on vacation at one of our usual spots and we had driven by an Adult Store hundreds of times but had never stopped. One night on the way back to our condo we decided to go in. It was huge with 2 female clerks that were fun and very helpful.

We looked at the wide selection of EVERYTHING ..... apparel, vibes, dildoes, kink stuff, etc. We stopped at one of the display cases and there were several chastity devices in it ... CB6000, CB3000 and a couple of others. The clerk asked if we would like to see one and Mistress laughed and said, "No, that's OK, he's beyond that now. He's locked in his Jail Bird." I was surprised with her comment and the clerk asked a few other questions about it. She seemed to enjoy sort of watching me squirm.

Mistress always complains about the size of her "Little Dicklet" and she has cucked me several times because she says she needs a bigger cock inside her to feel full and stretched. So, she asked the clerk if they had any "cock sheaths".

She took us over to a wall there there were about 8-10 different ones of all sizes. I asked Mistress why she wanted one and she said, "Because it allows Mistress to have what she wants, the full feeling, but slave can't feel a thing so he can't cum when Mistress allows him to "visit".

In the past when Mistress allowed slave to "visit" she would give me a stroke count and I had to count them out loud and when I hit that number Mistress might push slave out or tell me to give her another number of strokes. If she ever felt slave was close to unloading she would push me out and that would be it.

We purchased one that added about 3 inches to my length and made it considerably fatter. As soon as we got back to the condo she was ready to go and wanted to try it out. She told me to get her cock hard and put it on. slave did as he was told and as soon as I slid it on she told slave to come "visit". Mistress spread wide and slave slowly entered her ..... she gasped several times trying to take the size but once slave was all the way in she really got going.

Mistress made slave pound her good and she got off who knows how many times, but slave couldn't feel a thing so there was no chance of me coming. Mistress went quite a long time and finally pushed slave out. Mistress took off the sheath and edged slave 2 or 3 times before making slave clean her up.

It was certainly a strange feeling but Mistress thoroughly enjoyed it.

Precarious PET and bitchboybubba like this.
  2. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    MrB8tr be thankful your Mistress hasn't discovered the use of numbing cream on the oenis, then a condom, which further reduces sensitivity for you. She can go as long as she wants, as you'll remain erect, and in the end unfulfilled!
    Mistress Suzan

bitchboybubba likes this.
  3. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    @dsinbraces is there a brand of numbing cream that you recommend?

4. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Start off with the normal lidocaine cream available in drug stores. It an ingredient in toothache remedy cream. Start with one application, wait a few minutes and apply again. Be sure Mistress is wearing gloves, or Her hands will go numb as well. Stronger formulas are available through dental offices in the States, possibly online. Mistress then uses one or two condoms, which further result in less stimulation for the penis, whether inside a hollow strapon or not. Very frustrating for the wearer while Mistress will reach as many orgasims as She wishes.
    dickie

5. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice dickie :)

6. ell-ess-dee

ell-ess-dee Member

Local Time:
    Be careful not to use too much. I went a bit mad last time and used China Brush plus extra strength Orajel. I lost my erection after 10 mins as I couldn't feel a thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice