Holy Trainer

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lockbunny, Jul 23, 2013.

1. lockbunny

lockbunny Trying not to screw up....again

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Hi All/all

anyone tried out or heard anything good or bad about the Holy Trainer? I'm getting rid of a CB6000s and exobelt because they don't work well with large, "high and tight" testicles unless i use a really tight ring that bruises. With a larger ring one of the friends will slip trough by slipping up in my body. Wearing a full stainless belt and works great except when i go for my bi-monthly shot.....(in the rear) just can't hide the stainless belt or the leg chains. Hoping the Holy Trainer could be my backup. Mistress likes it but doesn't want to buy another only to turn around and have me sell it for less than She paid.

Thanks for any info..

bunny.............>

2. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I have been in the Holy Trainer 24/7 for the past 2 weeks it is a very comfortable CD and I hardly know I have it on except when I have to go to the bathroom. I did order the small unit so it would be very confining and I find that it is so small that it keeps me from getting any type of erection. The CB6000s would allow some erection and then pull on the ring. I got used to it, but he Holy Trainer is by far more comfortable. The Trainer gets softer as it gets to body Temp. all in all a great device for a sissy like me.

Danielle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice