My-Steel Untouchable Premium (full belt)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Susan S, Mar 8, 2013.

1. ChrisBond

ChrisBond New member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Hey Susan,

thanks for the "inside" view and report of your untouchable. I'm very interested, because I'm going to get one myself next month i.e. for Christmas ;) Do you think its possible to wear it for a week without opening? Because that's more the period we are keeping with my current belt.

locked120 likes this.
  2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Never feel like you contribution isn't appreciated... Anything you add will help someone down the road even if they aren't around now to know it. I too am interested in getting a full-belt if my wife is ok with it... We've dabbled in chastity for quite a while now and have used the CB-6000 and a Jail-Bird from Mature Metal (I have one of the earlier ones before they really got popular) Unfortunately all of the trapped ball devices have the same problem of creating pressure spots on the back of the scrotum after prolonged wear... We are getting back into it again and I would really like to move up to a full belt if possible, your experience and feedback as well as that of Andrew K have proven valuable in swaying my decision.

3. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Just a short update.

I'm locked in around 80% of the time now. Never allowed out at weekends, it goes on Friday @ 4pm and that's it until 7-30 am Monday. Still got one small sore point on the right side of my waist but it is getting better with time spent in the belt. Wife will NOT let me out for any reason during the weekend lockin's. Yes I have asked, but the answer is always no. Crunch time comes in a weeks time when we go away for a few days. Not sure if I'll be wearing the belt or the CB3000.

Anybody who is thinking about making the jump from a CB3000 type cage to a full steel chastity belt, think it though, are you sure you what to spend all your time locked into steel pants with all the trouble that goes with it. When out you always have to find somewhere to pee sitting down ( some say you have to sit down to pee wearing a CB3000, I say that's bullsh*t, you don't.) Apart from the money it is one big step to take, but if your into "it" you'll love the feel that a steel chastity belt gives you and yes it's worth all the cleaning yourself every time you use the toilet or take a shower or a bath. Sitting in the bath wearing it is a strange feeling and as long as you force cream into the penis tube after the bath the belt can stay on.

Bye for now.

Joroincharge likes this.
  4. SimonFr

SimonFr This CB'll be the last step btwn fantasis&reality

Local Time:
    Thank you Susan to share your chastity life with the Untouchable. I m sure it s definitely a big improvement from a little cb3000 ! The price too ;)

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

6. root08

root08 New member

Norway, Akershus
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Would any of you recommend the Mysteel Untouchable Premium (with continous band)? If yes, with or without hip style?
    Been having my thought on that one for some time now...

7. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Save yourself trouble and money and go directly to Neosteel Masterpiece - this is the best belt on the market you can get right now (hip = stays lower thus allowing more movement).
    While their service is not the best, and belt alone has some design flaws (at least for me) its the best choice.

BTW: I was absent here for few months, so I would like to hear why Andrew K moved from My-Steel to Neosteel.

8. Incisen

Incisen Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Hi, Excellent thread ! I've found this thread very informative and interesting ! I as well started with the CB3000 type device and have progessed to another steel - trapped ball style from Ebay, which worked out great. I am now waiting for my My-Steel Untouchable in the mail, will post how it goes ! :)

9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Mostly from personal preference ;) The Neosteel Arch is more compatible with sports.

10. Incisen

Incisen Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just got my belt today, first impressions are that it is awesome, quite heavy duty, comfortable so far, here is a quick pic until I get time to take some more :)

Attached Files:

11. Incisen

Incisen Junior Member

Local Time:
    Here's a couple more, just an absolutely amazing belt. Definitly difficult to wear longer term but I've never tried any other devices that feels as solid and secure as this one

Attached Files:

slave_m likes this.
  12. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    omg. it looks like its cutting you in half.

slave_m likes this.
  13. Incisen

Incisen Junior Member

Local Time:
    lol, its actually quite comfy, depends how I stand too, the belly can flop over a bit if my posture is bad

14. Little Pervert

Little Pervert New member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Hi
    I have to say, Untouchable seems like a powerful chastity belt
    But, how do I buy chastity belt from my steel?
    And, do they measure your body? I didn't see any part of measuring your body for the belt size
    I'm now living in Japan though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice