Ruined Orgasims

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by desires, Dec 15, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. desires

desires Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Since 2003 i have tried my best to be a faithful slave to my wonderful Mistress/Wife and have been kep't in enforced chastity during that time. Mistress subscribes to the teachings of Mistress Sutton and therefore i have been generously granted wanton Female orgasims about every two weeks. That is, only the base of the very tip is ever, ever, touched. Recently Mistress has decided to ruin two of the last three O's. Even though i broke down and cried after the last ruined O, Mistress was unsympathetic. As i only enjoy about twenty-five O's a year this recent trend is very disturbing. Of course i cannot question Mistress's decisions or motives, and i pray to the Godesses that she does not, i am so afraid She might decide to ruin another O and that this trend might continue. Any wisdom that Mistress' or Domms can impart as to why She might be doing this as how i should react and behave is appreciated. Have any other subs or slaves been faced with this situation and how have you coped?

2. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    My situation isn't like yours (and, in fact, depersonalization is SO not my kink) but here goes:

Not all that long ago I was involved on two separate occasions with women who I introduced to giving ruined O. Both enjoyed my reactions to it and developed a high level of skill in it rather quickly, and I found myself getting fewer orgasms than I might have preferred. Both were there to provide me aftercare after the ruined orgasms.

Why is she doing this? Possibly for her own simple emotional reasons: hatred, disgust, amusement, curiosity, cruelty. Possibly to meet intellectual goals: improve your behavior, diminish the importance of sexuality, intensify your submission, reduce your post-orgasm drop. It's all speculation and/or wanking material unless you hear it from her, and realistically, what kind of leader gives her charge nothing to follow?

That said, once a month is not much less frequent than average for locked-up boys. If she's taking back her generosity, there's not a whole lot to say about that.

3. S&S_MISTRESS

S&S_MISTRESS New Mistress

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Maybe she wants you to earn a real orgasm?:party-094:

4. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    Recently, Mistress changed Her attitude about denying me orgasms altogether and is going for an infrequent release schedule. the first was in November while i was tied-up and undergoing CBT. Mistress laughed at me and called me a premature ejaculator, and i cried as She locked me into the CB3000 for another long spell. afterwards She started working me really hard and i felt very humiliated.

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    desires - you should tell us how you get your spoiled orgasms. I don't know your situation but it is possible that your Mistress "spoils" you because She doesn't want you to have a let down that is so common amongst subbys after a cummy. You see, it all depends on point of view. Mistress is probably doing you a great favor - making sure you never lose your edge... I find the practice especially effective for sissys - it just keeps them so femmed...

Oh - renee is a premmie? I can understand why that might be a source of humiliation for you but it really isn't all that rare - especially for a chaste sissy maid. So, you shouldn't be too concerned about it renee - most sissys are premmies anyway. I think it's cute and so unmanly - perfectly appropriate for a sissy.

:jerkit:

6. desires

desires Junior Member

Local Time:
    Miss D, in responce to your request as to how my Mistress spoiled the orgasim, please be so advised. Her routine for granting O's is usually as follows. As Mistress subscribes to the teachings of Mistress Sutton, about every two weeks i am granted a wanton Female orgasm. That is the shaft is never touched only the underside of the head. The technique is devised to simulate a less then totaly fullfilled Female orgasim. Whereas, in an actual intercourse situation, the male has a total climax while the Female, though somewhat enjoyable, has a less fullfiling and therfore 'wanton' orgasim. Mistress never removes the ring part of the Curve chastity device and after i am granted a wanton orgasim the cage is immeadiatly locked back on. She spoiled two of the last three by bringing me to the very edge of a wanton climax then, as i just began to cum, stoped stimulation. I was, for lack of a better term, milked, dribling with no orgasmic relief whatsoever. Concerning your comment about letdown's, this spoiled experience was far and away worse then any post orgasmic letdown in the five years i have been Her slave in chastity. I hope this entry has further clarified the experience. Thank You Miss D, S&S Mistress, as well as allfullup and ladylionszsissy for your attention.

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh yes.. I have a much better picture now - thank you desires. It seems - since it is a female-like orgasm that it's purpose is to further your femming... Is that right? How could you complain about that? But I am curious... very curious... an orgasm in this manner - does it last longer? I have this picture of very frustrated sissy leaking and dribbling - begging to be touched - begging for anything.. the seconds pass in such torment... Is that accurate? It seems your Mistress has assumed control of your thingy and your orgasms... How frustrating for you but I am sure there is an underlying purpose...

:smilies_xxx02:

8. desires

desires Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank You Miss D. i'm not sure if the purpose was to further my Femming. And as to assuming control of my orgasims, that occured five years ago when i became Her slave and She imposed enforced chastity. Mistress Sutton is a powerful advocate of Female Supreamacy. My Mistress and by virture of being Her slave, accept that as a way of life as all males should. I am forbidden to beg so as the orgasim is ruined i just basicaly hover on the verge of tears then after i was relocked i broke down and outright cried. Concerning Your question "Does it last longer?" the ansewer is no because it nerver happened in the first place. i pray to the goddess' that i will somehow decipher why She has taken this couse and that She chooses not to do so again

9. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    It may be hard for you to imagine, but I think that you will eventually come to treasure these "ruined orgasms". Actually from your description, they seem more like plain milking than orgasms. Does she make you eat the cum? This can be an important part of the psychological puzzle for you. It refocuses your attention on being submissive.

10. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    Ruined orgasm has long been one of my favorite fantasies--though I'm sure the reality is something else indeed within a long-term chastity regimen. It might very well be in the "Be careful what you wish for" category.

I still have the text I saved from the web the first time I saw something like this mentioned:

Without likes this.
  11. S&S_MISTRESS

S&S_MISTRESS New Mistress

Local Time:
    Now that I have the whole story. I find everyones information helpful to myself and my situation. Thanks!:party-094:

12. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK so curiosity gets the best of me, does this Mistress still have a web site???

13. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    xcitex2 -- If you are referring to Mistress Barones's great teasing/milking description, not as far as I know. I copied it off some femdom board way back when.

But that was a hot little word-picture, wasn't it!

14. ladylionzsissy

east coast
    Local Time:
    candide, that's a really nice summary post and it's very informative... could you post the link soon?

thank You MsDee, for the reassurance ::curtsey:: i'm afraid Mistress also has me accustomed to 'trips to the laundry hamper' (both Hers and willing Friends) that the mere thought of spending an hour in the 'panty training chair' is so exciting, more exciting than intercourse, a change that i am very ashamed to confess ::blush:: ::dainty curtsies::

15. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    Candide gave a wonderful summation! Thank you!

Another method: Once a day the slave is chained down. Mistress sits on his face and 'plays'. Starting with the silk stringed C&B whip Slave will never know if it is pain play, an edging, a ruined , or the real thing. So his complete cooperation is guaranteed.

FN

16. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    ladylionzsissy -- Alas, the source of that summary and its author have long since vanished into Internet oblivion. Perhaps I could retrieve it through the WayBack Machine, but there wasn't anything more.

The Mistress, whom I had never noticed before, just posted that one bit over 12 years ago into a femdom discussion board. At the time I found it so powerful and new that I promptly printed it out and saved it. Later I scanned it back into a word processor, bolded some sentences, saved the file to disk, and that's what I posted.

I think it does reveal the Femdom psychology of milking and ruined orgasms -- to completely subjugate the male's orgasm to the Femdom's terms.

17. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    My keyholder/wife and I are experimenting quite a lot with ruined orgasms lately as I love the feeling of being brought right to the edge of cumming and just when you feel the sperm running through the "ducts" all stimulation stops and it is like a few others on the forum described, it just flows out. It leaves me gasping and wondering what the hell just hit me, you want to stop the flow but can't. It leaves you totally frustrated, your erection will slightly decrease but you'll soon discover that it doen't take that much to get you going again. Contrary to a full orgasm where you couldn't get me erect again if you tried jumpstarting with a truckbattery hehe.

My keyholder did this up to 3 times consecutive. OMG !!!

In the past she brought me to the edge using manual stimulation. But it takes quite some skill not to go too far. We now discovered a way that is even more degrading and unpleasurable. She uses a vibrator slightly touching just under my penis head. When the penis is standing to attention she just lifts the penis slightly by touching it with the vibrator under the penishead. Very shortly, waiting, lifting again, waiting and so on until finally the sperm begins to flow. Waiting a little bit and starting the procedure again. And again... Using the vibrator has the advantage of being so much easier to control the amount of stimulation and has the added advantage that absolutely no touching or stimulation of the penis with the fingers takes place. Just the few square mm's under the head where you have like a knot of nerve endings. After the first time you just want to rip the GD vibrator out of her cruel hands and jerk off...but you won't, even if you can of course cause you're a chastity slave and this is what you always wanted isn't it? hihi Merry Xmas everyone

Bathingcaplovers

18. sissy_holly

sissy_holly Junior Member

Local Time:
    That sounds very hot. Could you describe your trips to the laundry hamper and your activities in the panty training chair? My curiosity is aroused...(among other things).

Cheers,
    sissy_holly

19. ladylionzsissy

east coast
    Local Time:
    sissy holly (and others who are interested), i will soon post about the training chair (yay!). it's been a busy holiday season and Mistress required more care due to a bout with pneumonia :-(

the training chair is undergoing some modifications for the ease of Mistress. this sissy will be installing quick-link straps to prevent motion and movement while the chair is in use.

use of the training chair is changing my attitude towards used Dainties. They used to be simply exciting and i couldn't wait for the next session! now they're both exciting and scarey to the point of tears... i think you-all will see what happened!

sissymaid renee ::curtsey::

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice