News from Nowhere

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by candide, Dec 6, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Non-threatening

When I was around 20 I had a kinky dominant girlfriend. One evening she started talking about latex clothes, kinky sex and domination. Result was that I ran away. Too young and insecure, even if that was what I really wanted.
    Some years later I married and my wife thought I was a bit weird but helped me out of kindness. 13 years later we divorced. Sex was not the main reason

After my divorce I found another woman, and the quote above is quite exactly what happened to me....

And this pretty much describes the situation I have now.
    The keywords are "NON-THREATENING". A sunny summer day I made a joke to my wife and of course a joke can be bad but never threatening.
    My mistakes earlier in life was probably to try to have serious discussions about my submissive nature. I think that by default such a discussion is doomed to make one look like a weird freak ready for psychiatrists and years of analysis. At least to the majority of people.

Maybe it is all about NON-THREATENING and good timing (and a bit of luck).

2. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Thanks for the heartfelt responses, mike, xcitex2, and oddball. They're not off-topic at all, as far as I'm concerned.

In fact I'd like to hear more about the whole question of how F/m/chastity relationships get established, including from Mistresses and sissies. Perhaps it deserves a topic of its own (or may have already have one) elsewhere.

I'm sure there are better and worse ways to go about it, and also that there are no guarantees anymore than for vanilla sexual relationships.

I do think that the existence of forums like this, plus the millions of CB-X000's sold, are making that initial contact less stressful and potentially more successful.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Candide, I think if I was starting over, I'd attend local munches, and shop "alt.com" personals, or post my own personal ad indicating that BDSM was a strong interest.... I guess you could say I'd just shop in different stores than I used to! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice