Sore!

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by TheSoloist1974, Apr 3, 2013.

1. TheSoloist1974

TheSoloist1974 New member

Architect
    Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    I have a ringless lori device #5 with a PA. I have used it for some time now but only recently tried to extend the time without getting out once a day. Last week i tried three days in a row, but that was obviously too much. I got really sore and now I have a infected wound to my member.

The device seems to fit perfectly. It’s Loris suggestion and I totally think she was spot on. I can’t get an orgasm but I can get hard. Near full erection. Comfort is good (most of the time).

My piercing is six years old and properly healed. No real problem there. It’s only a 8g but still, no problem there as far as I can see. The sore spot is closer to the tip of the penis. To the string of foreskin that runs down towards the base. It has actually been torn.

Hygiene is good. I rinse well and have no bad smell.

My question is if you experienced guys have any handy tips on how to overcome this? More rinsing, more lube (I use some)? That’s what I will try when I’m healed, but other than that? Where do I go?

2. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    I don't think anyone can wear a #5 with a piercing as small as 8g. There's got to be some sort of "cheesecutter" effect with a piercing that small. Not sure where it will be or how long it will take. But i can't imagine you can wear a Lori #5 with a tiny 8g piercing for an extended period of time without having problems. That's all i can think of.

3. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    Way to small!! Stretch to at least 6ga.

4. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    No I'd say at least 2g. You may be able to get away with 4g but I wouldn't try. 2g or larger. Especially for a #5.

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I have my new Lori #5 with a 2 GA pin and its far better than the previous one I returned which was 4 GA. Very comfortable and no affect at all on the piercing. Its critical you have the right diameter though so its "snug" and the weight is taken over the length of the penis shaft rather than the head or piercing. Have worn mine without removal now for 4 weeks, basically removed once for cleaning and a minor adjustment (a section required smoothing with a dremell and wet and dry sand paper) then back on the next day.

6. maxp74

maxp74 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advise! :)

I have now stretched my PA to a 2g and had Lori put a new pin in it. I have to say this piercing thing has been fascinating. Even if I haven't broken it in yet I can clearly understand the differences. The step from 8g to 2g is monumental in terms of strength and comfort. There is no way back now. I can really recommend doing it. And it's not just the practical aspect. You take one look at that 2g pin and you understand it's serious. The 8g was just a pin in my dick. This 2g is invading me and it feels much more... dominant. I can't find a better word for it. :p

Wendygirl likes this.
  7. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Glad to hear you have solved the issue.

BCWYWF as the number 5 can be worn without removal for very very long periods!!

Mine has not been removed now since the day after it was purchased and my keyholder loves that whe no longer has to worry about hygiene or any other device related issue.

8. maxp74

maxp74 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Holy crap! You didn't even need a break in period?! I'm very jealous.

But I hope I'm over piercing trouble now. You guys are probably quite right about the gauge. Apart from the tearing I had earlier my Lori #5 was working well. If the piercing problem is gone I have no more issues in my daily life that calls for the need to take it off. I can sleep in it (at least I could), run in it and bike in it. I could even go swim in it without being detected. The only thing I can't do, is orgasm. God knows I've tried! And that puts me in that delicious position... handing over the key. :D

9. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds Like another person has discovered the secret device that ticks all the boxes.

10. maxp74

maxp74 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Almost all the boxes... It's still a bit to heavy. Vigorous activity is not recommended. I will probably get an #8A. I hope it's as good as the #5 but lighter.

11. pe672

pe672 pe672

Retired
    Homosassa Florida USA
    Local Time:
    Big is probably better. I got my 18A at 6g in September 2011 but it recently got a bit sore so I sent it back to change it to 2.

12. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have no problem with the weight of the device, yes it is heavier than most, and I do a lot of running, bike riding and paddling. The tight fit grips the shaft and the PA does not have to take the weight. 2 gauge minimum I would think.

13. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    I am trying to narrow down the diameter of a #5 that I am going to order. I have tried a PA5000 1 1/4" but night time erections wake me up. Too big makes it hang on the piercing. I have a 0 gauge so that should help. Do you recommend leaning toward the tight side? I have a 1 1/2" mousetrap ( a metal copy of a PA 5000) that worked OK but I want something to cover the entire penis. It would slide down and rest on the piercing, but was good at night. It is a lot lighter than the #5 though. I am wondering if I should go to 1 3/8" diameter, but I do want it to be supported by more than the piercing. It is really hard trying to figure out the right size for comfort at night, and making sure you can do some jogging during the day.
    I am kind of leaning towards having it tighter, but I don't want nightly pain like I get in the PA5000. It hurts mostly right at the opening of the tube.(the one closest to your body) I think the little flare at the opening of Lori's devices will help.
    Any advice????

14. maxp74

maxp74 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can't go tighter than now. I get edemas quite easily. It would also be hard to clean if it was tighter. You need to get it just right. And you need space to let the blood out as well. Or you will end up at the ER with a blue dick.

But I think a longer tube would be more comfortable. As it is now I get almost fully erect and that puts pressure "forward". If I got less blood in my penis I think that would be less of a problem. But I'm just guessing here.

The flare at the opening is probably important.

My main problem is the fact that I can get erect.

15. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    I worry that with the extra length, that adds more weight. I have experimented the last couple nights with an 1 1/4 pa5000. It kept me up at night. I just worry that the 1 3/8 will hang too much on the piercing.

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I wore the pa5000 at 1 1/4 diameter, and it gets painful at the base.
    However my Lori #5 is 1 1/8, has a flared base and is 4 inches long covering my entire flaccid shaft.
    No pain what so ever, no weight on the piercing and prevents erections to about 50% of normal. Hence no orgasms either.
    In fact it's been so comfortable D has requested we look at a punishment device when I deserve it. She's looking at a 12D. They look scary!!!

ugams likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice