New Polycarbonate Device with Plug...

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by paulsavin1701, Sep 19, 2013.

1. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Just saw this "new device" on ebay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380705728776

Looks interesting - I'm interested as I quite like the idea of urethral play and being locked with a tube through my cock makes me rather excited... I'm assuming the build quality isn't likely to be very good, But i'm tempted to get one just because my base rings are starting to crack....

Let me know if anyone has bought one.

Paul

Attached Files:

2. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    For 25 quid that's cheaper than buying just replacement rings from a real AL Enterprises vendor, so you're not going to lose any thing by having a look at it.

The main question is the insert. Chinese claims that something is stainless steel should be taken with a pinch of salt and it's almost certainly not medical grade steel. There's also the point that an insert in a product with only standard sizing may not work very well to your anatomy. Inserts are best done with a bespoke device.

Still, for the price you get to learn something.

3. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Chinese versions are cheap and cheerful and I for one wouldn't want to insert something into my penis that wasn't medical grade and that I trusted it wouldn't break while inserted

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Worst case scenario it goes rusty your willy drops of no more jigy jigy perfect chastity device.
    Xx wendy

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  5. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    I bought one to add to my collection. The urethral insert is removable, stainless, steel, and strong enough not to worry about it breaking. The rings are the same size as the cb range but its the I bar type (copy/clone). The cage is a little bit longer than a cb6000s but also a little bit wider. The one i received was fine with no rough edges.

6. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    So the insert made of metal either 6 or 8 mm goes in your willy .ok
    So what are you watching or who are you playing with or is playing with you. That can cause your willy to get such a hard on that it could break it wtf !!
    Xx wendy

7. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    How big is the insert - and is it tapered at the start - I'm eager to buy one, but I cant get anytiing up my wee pipe more than 5mm....

8. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Seems 6 mm just checked so not a lot of a stretch 42 mm long.
    It will feel very funny if you are not used to things going inside.
    Its the polish that would be important and the join.
    But £25 or abouts give it a go
    I have a reverse pa so it won't fit
    Xx wendy

9. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Just received mine in the post- remarkably quick delivery from China.

Already wearing mine, after a quick wipe down of bleech and hot water rinse.

Remarkably well made and all the bits fit together tightly. Although the tube is removable, it appears to fit inside me really well and it's lovely and comfortable. I've spent much of the morning weeding up the garden and it's delicious feeling caged - comfortable and constricted on the outside AND inside!

Obviously, I'll have to see whether it survives the test of time and whether the joints are strong enough for morning wood - but I'll let you all know.

VERY Happy - and a bargain for £25!

P

10. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Can't get enough of this thing!!!! I'm planning to wear it all tonight and tomorrow.

Just like any plastic device you could escape by breaking it, but you could never pull out and get back in with the insert!

I don't think cleaning it would be a problem short term because of the structure of the holes. Medium term, I don't really know whether a metal urethral insert is healthy unless is surgical stainless steel, and I don't expect it is, but i would expect removal would be necessary.

But comfort, I can't find any sharp bits or burrs and the size is fine for what I've got.

Also I'm uncircumcised and the ridges of the cage stops the skin rolling forward and remains comfy and free from pinched bits.

I've never worn an insert before, but I was surprised that because of the insert the "stream" is directional and non-messy.

I think it's a bargain. Only downside is I would rather like a longer insert , but thats just me... I rather like a tube down there .

Perhaps ALEnterprises should copy this cheap knock off for a change and make it better, rather than the other way round .

J

11. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Yes, longer insert tube equals more security, too. Best if it is longer than the rest of the device, itself, and extends past the base ring. You'd have to work really hard to get your cock out first.

12. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I saw the pictures and was interested. It will fit on the leather harness I own and the idea of trying an insert with it I do like. Even if it gets very limited wear.
    Regards
    slave baby Phil

13. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Any updates? How is this device doing with longer term wear?

14. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    I've been wearing it off and ok over the past few weeks. As long as I put enough vaseline on the plug in the morning it plops in happily and I don't have any problems all day. I also tend to put on a bit more before bedtime.

I've found the rings supplied with the device aren't quite as comfortable as the CB6000 rings, because they are a "I" shape rather than a full solid ring - so I use the CB6000 rings - but apart from that - in my opinion it's far more comfortable than the CB6000 because it shops my foreskin being caught at the bottom of the cage and I can pee standing up!

Also - it does feel a little more frustrating because nothing can move about and I'm somewhat "violated" by the urethral plug (in a nice way).

Only problem i've had is that I removed the plug with a pair of pliers and the cage slightly cracked along the seem - just like the CB6000 does in time. So a little bit of superglue fixed that.

However I did scratch the plug with the pliers and therefore I needed to wet-and-dry sand it down to make it smooth again.

I've also added the KSD-2 inserts for a bit more security and they work great.

Apart from that - I wish the plug was a little longer for more security - but I'm more than happy....

Another plus is that because the spacer is soft plastic - it makes the pins a little tighter than usual which stops the padlock knocking about... So they make it silent too.

As I've said before - AL Enterprises could learn a few things.. It would be a nice change for THEM to copy an improved copy!

15. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Paul,

How does the internal tube affect one's ability to achieve an organ in the device? I am one of those types of males that can easily cum in my device under the right circumstances so I would be very curious to know how this would alter things.

16. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Previously with enough visual stimulation I've had an orgasm in my CB6000 and CB6000s - but in this I havent had been able to yes - probably because everything is held in the same place and nothing can move about at all.

Love it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice