Missy Tanya new Piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Missy Tanya, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Missy Tanya took another step today towards 24/7 Chastity. While trying to shop today on Black Friday, now we understand why its called Black Friday, You better get shopping while its still Dark outside or your wish you hadn't left home. We decided to drive into the big city and get "Mistresses Cock Pierced". Luckily Tanya had done her homework and the shop we picked was great.

Now Tanya has a nice, shiny, huge looking, 10 ga ring sticking out "Mistresses Cock" :confused0068:. Now Missy Tanya knows who Own's it, and will be remembering that every time she see's the Ring in "Mistress Cock". The Neosteel belt will be sidelined for healing purposes. And Tanya will have to wait till Christmas to get the Orgasm that was just about due to have. Then the Lori's Tube will be ordered and soon be locked on when-ever the Neosteel isn't Sound like Missy getting what she asked for!!!

Then afterwards we went shopping at one of our favorite stores, and bought a Strap-on Harness just for Mistress, now we don't have to share. A nice sized, not to big, not too long, dildo for Mistress to take Tanya anytime she wants. :anal: And a attachment for the new Hitachi Magic Wand we just got at Halloween time. By the way the Hitachi Magic Wand is magical, it dose everything we heard about and then some, I think it might even scramble eggs if you wanted it too.

Got to go, got to keep thing quite down there, something telling me not to get aroused, or I will punishes you with pain!!!

Missy Tanya

2. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Let me know how the piercing goes was thinking of seeing about getting my other half's done. Though he had some bad piercing play experiences so I don't want to push to hard. But think it would be fun, I know piercings are tricky took my nipples about 4 months to heal. So hope you get your christmas orgasm. At least you had your done in the winter when it is cooler usually heals fast. Getting a piercing in June in Texas is a bad idea, sweat is bad that is all i will say :tongue:

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Piercing Update

Here's a quick update on the PA piercing. Two weeks and things are going good, was over before you know it, a small amount of bleeding for first 20 or so hours. It has been a little sore from rubbing on under pants. If I could have worn a dress for the healing period things wouldn't have rubbed. Guess I could have said I found out I was Scottish???

Then I guess I shouldn't have helped with sheet rocking the next day, and next the weekend. But got to perform a hand job for the Mistress/Wife on my B-Day one week after having it done. Had intercourse sex with her this weekend, two weeks after having the piercing done. And I know I will soon be able to lock on the Neosteel belt soon again. Then the ring will just drive Tanya one step more insane.

So all of you setting on the fence about getting one done, I recommend it, very little pain, almost no bleeding, just sore for a short time. And it sure makes things feel different down their having sex. It gives the Wife something new to play with, which any excuse for more handling is good in my book.

Just do it, Missy Tanya

4. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good to hear your PA piercing is working out well for you. I got an 8 gauge PA done FEB. 08 and mine heeled great as well. I was shocked to hear you were able to masturbate and have sex just a few weeks after having it done.

Miss and I attempted to have intercourse a little after 2 months and it was way too painful for me so we couldn't. I couldn't even masturbate due to pain for about a month and that was doing in very very gently. So I'm happy to hear yours healed much quicker.

-autoeroticboy-
    www.autoeroticboy.com coming very soon

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Gauge size makes a difference i think. 8 gauge for a first time piercing? WOW! Most piercers in this area want to start with 12 gauge and slowly stretch to larger gauges.

6. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yah, I've heard that I was quite a trooper ever since I got pierced. To be honest at the time I didn't know what most people did. I had the choice to do it with a 10 or an 8 but I chose an 8 to go ahead and get it over with. I have piercings and just wanted to do it all at once.

I got an 8 gauge guishe aka taint piercing done at the same time. It randomly fell out 5 months later and we don't have plans of getting it done again. It takes a long time to heal and limits your movement for a long time (a few months.)

7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    Mistress provided me with a PA and Geish piercing in 2001 as a B-Day gift. since then the PA pulled out after some heavy play (ouch!) but the geish is still happily in place (She calls it my 'wedding ring'). i've been hinting that perhaps it's time to pierce my stalk again, maybe with an ampellung (sp?) to prevent pull-out (i confess that i could pull-out in secret though i'm afraid to do so). we'll see what develops!

8. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    My PA is today 2 or 3 ga - 3 ga when i am locked up and 2 ga when free. Its about 10 years since i got my PA piercing and i feel very ”naked” without it… Have also tried a guiche but after 3 month i give up because it never healed. When I am locked up (Steelworxx Revenge) i am also normal secured by the PA.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Heya. I'm on my 2nd PA piercing. My first was done at 12ga, and migrated out after about 6 weeks. I waited a few years, and tried again. My second one has healed absolutely fabulously. Both bled profusely for the first two days, but both healed relatively painlessly.

After 2 months, I stretched to 10ga. I waited a few more months, then stretched to 8ga. The stretches are quick and easy. I'd recommend going with a smaller gauge piercing, and stretching it. I think the healing is easier.

10. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    I'm a bit unnerved by all these stories of piercings migrating out and having to be redone or abandoned.

What are the odds for migrations? Can they be prevented?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice