does the anti pullout pin really work on the QK?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by chastityrandy, Oct 6, 2013.

1. chastityrandy

I have been using the CB6000S and have found a really comfortable fit, but no matter waht combination of rings and gaps I try I can fairly easily pull my penis out of the cage and jerk off. I can not get my testicles free nor can I get it back in, so I will definitely be caught cheating. I would love to get the queens keep and I was wondering if the anti pullout pins work. Does anyone have any experience with this?

2. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    they do for me but I only use for a session at a time as they poke into the shaft of the penis leaving an indentation.

3. chastityrandy

Thanks for the info. I ordered mine with the short and medium blunt tip and the short sharp tip. The criss cross was described to cause cutting which I didn't want. I can't wait to get it!

4. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Hi,

I have the same issue with cb3000's, although I can get it back in again! Let me know how you get on with the new one, as I have been looking to get one.

Good luck

XXX

5. chastityrandy

I recieved my Queen's Keep a few days ago. Even though I used my CB3000s for the dimensions the overall fit of the QK is immensly better! I was not uncomfortable in the CB3000 and I wouldn't say I am more comfortable in the QK, but it is much more sanitary and is more secure at least in my opinion.

I ordered mine with three anti-pullout pins - short and medium blunt tip and the short sharp point. I started with the short sharp point.while flacid I did not even notice the pin was in; however, when I got an erection the pain was considerable and my KH allowed me to remove it after the first night. I now have the short blunt tip in and it is too early to see if I can wear it long term, but I find it more bearable during an erection.

I have not tried to pull out either with or without the pins, but as I said above, the device feels more secure in general. I think I probably could eventually pull out, but it would be much more difficult. With the sharp point in - yikes! With the blunt point in - I have my doubts I could get it out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice