Chastity slave photos

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nathan, Oct 1, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Nathan My God, this gets more and more complex. By having an online Mistress you are making things more difficult for you wife. I doubt if she would be more inclined to become your Mistress if she finds out about your online frippery.
    Talking face to face with your wife is needed. Sending emails to her with silly options is absolute madness.

Maam M and Joroincharge like this.
  2. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. So you think I shuold drop my correspondents with my online mistress, wait until I get home and have a face to face talk? I'm open to all suggestions as I dont really know what to do...

spider202 likes this.
  3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Of course you should if you wish to try and get her interest in chastising you. To anyone who is not au fait with chastity, it appears a little weird at first. I'm sure if you were caged and locked for 6 weeks your wife would notice an improvement in your attitude.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:

I wholly agree. On your description I think an online mistress is not for you for now. Certainly not without your wife's knowledge.

Time to take stock when you get back home,

5. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    OK I will do as you suggest. Thanks again for you advice.
    I havn't orgasmed since I was last home on 3rd September so I'm pretty messed up and confused. I would much rather my wife was my mistress for sure, its just she isn't a very sexual person. Though she is Kind, adorable, loving, faithful and so much more...

6. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    I have grabbed the bull by the horns and explained to my mistress I need to stop corresponding with her and the reasons why. I do feel a lot better now, so thank you all for the advice, clearly it was the best thing to do. I am still grateful to her for showing me what D/s and chastity can give me. It has opened my eyes and made me realise its not just a passing fancy but something I do desire deep down.
    I'll keep you posted on how things progress when I get home...

7. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the comments so far. I'm without orgasm for 37 days now, the longest I've ever done but I think I will get one when I return home on 12th Oct. I think it will be completly 'vanilla' as my wife has said she doesn't want me to come home wearing a CD. I have a feeling that chasity is not going to happen for me. I'm gutted as I genuinely feel that Chastity/orgasm denial could revive our marrage. It will be a callenge to stay focused on my wife's wants and desires over a long period as I know I wont get much attension returned. I will have to do everything I can to make her feel loved, romanced and desirable to see if this makes any differance to how she treats me.
    I am worried that if I still dont get any affection in return that this could be the end of the road. Sorry to vent off on the forum, at the moment its the only place I can! This is not just about getting my own way regarding chastity but much more deeply rooted that that.

8. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Excellent choice Nathan.
    First priority would be to make her fall in live with you all over again.
    Do the things you did when you were dating. Do original things, or new for you like cut out pictures of her and stick them to the ends of rose stalks, write love notes on the mirror... Etc. Flowers are good but can be overdone and seem pedestrian after a bit.
    But don't forget flowers!

This is similar to how the best career path in the world might start out. Where you start out doing something you love and every else falls into place.

Brace yourself and pace yourself. This could take a while to get where you want to be.

All the best man!

Victor38 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice