Hello, -"knock, knock, knock"- anyone there?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nathan, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    Hello world.

This is my first post so I just wanted to say hi and look forward to reading through the many posts on this site. I have been looking at chastity for about six months, researching and lurking in the background on this site. Once I was sure it was for me I approached the subject with my wife. I was very nervous about what she would think and say. She agreed to give it a go and see where the journey goes. At first we used the honor system but I craved more. She didn't like the idea of a steel device so she chose a white Holy Trainer, comfortable but the security I desired just wasn't very good. After getting used to seeing me in a device, it wasn't long before she agreed I could go into a steel cage. The feeling of security the first time the lock was clicked shut was intense. There is no way I can get out of this device. From then on I felt as if I was properly in chastity and have been very happy. It has been a journey of baby steps and we are still learning about tease and denial and what we both can get out of this experience. We are keeping it light hearted and treating it just like the game it is.
    I have been locked up since 3rd September. No idea how long before I will be released or allowed to cum. I have had some sleepless nights while my body gets used to wearing the device 24/7. Now I sometimes forget I have it on, others it is sweet torture. I will say I am a lot more attentive to my keyholder. I can't explain why I just need to please her all the time. She says my oral skills have improved already too. Result. I'm one happy and lucky bunny.

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    oral skills, i think improve in almost all locked males. funny , wife sayes mine did

3. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    Yep not the only benefit but the one I'm most proud of. Making her squeal is my only pleasure right now! A lot more satisfying than doing the dishes!

4. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    Welcome :)
    Sounds like mine story.

5. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    ......and mine! ;)
    Welcome nathan... enjoy the journey... i am a on the same one...a few months in front!...
    cj

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello Nathan. the longer your cage is left on the more you will like serving your Mistress. so don't keeps asking Her when you can have it off. :)

7. Keys2Gruk

Keys2Gruk Member

Local Time:
    Hi and welcome Nathan, started my journey at the beginning of this year. Hope you have as much fun as I am so far.

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  8. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    Hey, thanks for all the good will. Today marks the longest I have gone without orgasm since I discovered masturbation at 13! OMG I am starting to have some weird and vivid dreams over the last few nights. Is this normal?
    Some freaky sexual stuff I hadn't even fantasied about. I am completely hetro but had a 'gay' dream last night, somthing to do with cows as well but I wont go there! I do live next to a dairy farm so that might have something to do with it? Before your imagination runs wild there was no beastiality!!!
    How long before the morning 'wake up calls" stop? I long for a good 8hours sleep???

spider202 likes this.
  9. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    I'm having a lot of fun reading through the posts on here. Its great people have somewhere to hang it all out. What did people do before the internet? Serious question. Has anybody been into the chastity scene when it all first started and if so how did you find out about it all?

10. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    So I have just gone through a month now without orgasm. Its been difficult the past few weeks as I have been away on business so everything has been from a distance. Its not the same as real contact. I have another week or so before I'm home. I hope it will all work out OK, I think my wife has gone off the idea of chastity since I left on this trip.
    Really whats in it for her? I dont know if she gets anything from keeping me in chastity while I'm away? Its not working out happily ever after so far but I really hope when we are back together we will get back on track.

spider202 likes this.
  11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    [quote"Nathan, post: 90548, member: 32462"]I'm having a lot of fun reading through the posts on here. Its great people have somewhere to hang it all out. What did people do before the internet? Serious question. Has anybody been into the chastity scene when it all first started and if so how did you find out about it all?[/quote]

Lol you would have to be quite old to be in at the beginning as I think they had some stuff going when they built the pyramids !
    I thought the whole point of chastity was that whilst you're away you can't play till she unlocks you on your return thus you are very willing to please her.
    Xx wendy

12. onemoreclick

onemoreclick Member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Welcome! Glad you are liking your new experiences!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice