Greets...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kaeru, Sep 16, 2013.

1. kaeru

kaeru Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Hello everyone, just introducing myself. I'm generally speaking a dom, but because I enjoy doing "all the things" I've become highly interested in giving up this portion of me. Guess we will see how this goes ;-)

2. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Welcome :)
    Can u tell some more?

3. kaeru

kaeru Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Hm, what to tell...Well I guess my interest is in figuring out what this kind of thing means to me. For one I've realized in a few weeks of delving into chastity play I've had an insane amount of focus not normally attained. I work on large art projects for instance that require a huge amount of focus as is, but rather surprised over a few days what I've managed to get accomplished before the device got uncomfortable due to skin irritation setting in (now to try "all the things" on the market). Plus a huge amount of other things I managed to accomplish this past weekend I had been trying to get finished for months prior without much traction.

Largely I think I'm just a horny fuck, and thus far is seeming like a decent way to re-prioritize a few things that add to life instead of the usual which subtract. Noticing it somewhat helpful in doming too so I can prioritize that part. Intrigued also by some of the other facets others integrate on here & elsewhere (lurked for a while to say the least) such as CD & such, but we'll see how that all goes since I'm not entirely sure if the other facets add or subtract from life currently. Need to get into that conversation with others more of course to help evaluate that.

I'm sure there is more, but feel free to ask. I feel I'm still in the process of navigating the beginning bits of this logic puzzle, finding questions to answers I forgot to remember.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice