Today's journey begins with a smile

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bcc, Nov 4, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    I think this is a symptom of most submissives. I’m not quite as dominant I would say that I’m quite passive but at the same time I can be quite controlling. My submission helps me the let go of all control and puts me in a good place.

2. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy

I have a few new clients!!! :anim_19:
    My current clients are in disarray as the economy and layoffs hit them in the face.... I have an ambitious project in motion that has kept me up for several nights now. And tomorrow is a high profile day. At the end of the week, things slow down a bit - whew.

I am finally back from my travels, and George is now in Australia for a week and some. We managed to have a few quality days (and nights, too) last week before his departure...
    :love0014:

With my partner out of town, I decided to put on my CB-2000 for the duration of his trip - he made me promise that I can't "play solo" while he is gone, so this will "seal the deal". He has the key somewhere in his office - I could find it if I had to, but that would disturb things and prompt a conversation upon his return, so I am determined to stick it out until next Tuesday when he gets back. I'll tell him he can unlock me "at his discretion" when he gets back, and we'll see what happens then!

Already horny and impatiently awaiting George's return. I already know how I want to greet him and undress him. :sex023:

3. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    George is back (almost - just called en route)

One more hour! :party-075:

I can't wait, and neither can he - he has been traveling for nearly 28 hrs, so he is dead tired. I have made him some noodles and tea so that it is in front of him almost immediately when he gets in the door, and then I bet it is right off to bed after that and a shower. :sex009:

He said to take the CB off if I am wearing it before I pick him up (he doesn't like it) :( I am horny and have been well behaved and locked up until now. :innocent0002:

Chores are done - clean kitchen, bathrooms and carpets, fresh bed sheets and towels, mail sorted, everything tidy! Fresh groceries in the 'fridge. Car oil changed, tank full of gas, and washed and shiny inside and out (he won't notice...). :ten-on-ten:

Christmas shopping is almost done - done for George's family and mine - for everyone but George - what can I get him that he won't complain about the waste of money? He'll just have to a"suck it up" on Christmas morning. :gift-060:

Off to the airport!
    :love0071:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice