ok we all know we are into chastity, what other (hobby type) things are you into??

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by eceem, May 21, 2008.

1. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Ok... might as well chime in here. Most of my hobbies revolve around outdoor pursuits... mountaineering, rock climbing, hiking, surfing, fishing, hunting, exploring, off-roading. Oh, and Chinese cooking. Mistress sometimes calls me a gearhead or MacGyver. I'm somewhat talented in woodworking, design and construction. I designed, planned and built my own home a few years ago, including all the interior woodwork. I enjoy metal fabrication like welding, machining, etc. I'm pretty fascinated by machinery, and love to know why things work the way they work. How on earth does any of this relate in any way to chastity? I have NO idea.

2. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    1/8 Haruko with Guitar

i was wondering if anybody had any experience painting their own figures and/or building garage kits?

This is my latest hobby... Haruko Haruhara is a character from the anime Fooly Cooly (FLCL) an energetic, spontaneous pink-haired girl from outer-space and investigator for the Galactic Space Patrol Brotherhool/Stellar Fraternity. She rides a yellow Vespa motor scooter and wields a blue, left-handed, Rickenbacker bass guitar maodel 4001 (like the one used by Paul McCartney)... which, by the way, She promptly whacks on poor Naota's forehead (12 year old boy) to open a N.O. channel portal (which allows him to pass physical objects from one astronomically distant point to another by way of his head) to save "The Pirate King" Atomsk from the medical mechanica on Episode 6...

Anyway, my Wife suggected i posted all this (instead to trying to explain this all to her...) GOOD IDEA!!!... i'm sure 100's of people are eager to learn all about this fascinating info...

Attached Files:

3. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I'm one of them maid muffy! You know what i'm like with anime x

4. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    Your Girlfriend is a CYBORG!

Thanks Kris' Master...

One of the gems in my collection is the robot mecha LFO Terminus type R909 and R606 from the amine "EUREKA Seven" if you are familiar with the series you know it's WAY COOL! i also have the Tachikoma and Major Motoko figure from the cyberspace anime set in the future 2029 "Ghost in the Shell". She's an elite offier in the Section 9 security force (and a real? sorta hottie) a cybernetic agent so heavily modified that little more than her ghost remains...

Most of the models i've built are either space ships, robots or half naked girl figures... One of my fav is Adam Warren's DIRTY PAIR!... Yuri and Kei - codenamed "The Lovely Angels"-- are the best trouble consultants the Worlds Welfare Works Association (otherwise known as the 3WA) has to offer. Unfortunately for the citizens they serve, the duo - while never failing to solve a case - usually manages to level cities, continents and even planets in performance of their duties. Hence their hated nickname, "The Dirty Pair".

i've preordered the latest Appleseed: EX-Machina, Deunan and Briareos' land units but in the mean time finished this cutie robot "girl" from Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence movie.

(if i'm not mistaken your avatar is from the manga "Phoenix Wright"?)

Attached Files:

5. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    I, my self suffer from articifer's disease, so I am all the time making something. Right now I have 4 projects I'm actively working on. A buffalo hide sporran(the pouch worn with a kilt), a matching chain maille bracelet and chocker necklace for my key holder. And fur lined collar for my best friend. There's also the Barbie project, but I'm not going into details about that until I've finished with it and am ready to post pics on the web.

Other than that, I read, mostly history lately, listen to Old Time Radio(OTR) programs on the net, and brew cider and mead. Oh yeah, I look forward to the Texas Renaissance Festival(just over 2 months to go).

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Well wear do I start, 1st anything with a motor. Motorcycles, street & dual sports this time of year. Hunting, Fishing, Snowmobiling, & Camping. Repairing items around the house. Carpentry, a close Cousin is building their dream home 100 miles away has been taking a lot of weekends up lately. But have been giving me a chance to ride the bikes their. Then the behind closed door hobbies. Cross-dressing, Chastity, Writing stories about Chastity & Femdom Lifestyles, and just lurking around the web for the next new idea to add to the fantasies list. Missy Tanya

7. curious44

curious44 Member

Local Time:
    I hope I'm not too late to this thread. WOW, I'm surprised at the variety of interests all of you have!
    I too like target shooting, shotgun as well as handgun. My annual duck hunting trip to the Mississippi River with friends is something I look forward to all year. They have a couple of well trained Black Labs that are awesome to watch.
    Master G has his Ducaties (wonderful bikes with a great sound). I have an equally wonderful Harley Electra Glide with over 90,000 miles that has taken us all over the great USA and parts of Canada.
    I have a small machine shop and like some others here relax by making things out of wood or metal.
    Nothing makes me feel more submissive than being bound in a crouched position with my ass in the air and my balls pulled tightly between legs, feeling the sting of a riding crop, then spread open and ridden with a well lubed ample strap-on. Whew!

8. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Hobbies? Yeah I have some. I work and ride dirt bikes and when my health is good and I have the time I fit in a motocross every blue moon. Here is a link to pics of my addiction.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15917988@N07/

Take care everyone!

Steve

9. curious44

curious44 Member

Local Time:
    Steve,
    I just looked at all 21 pages. Great pics! Some of those vintage bikes are too valuable to risk competing with today. The military pics are also interesting. Your interest in motocross is well documented here. Thanks for sharing.

10. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    My Addiction

Yeah those pictures are good even though off subject. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Take care CU44.

Steve

11. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    This seems like a thread worth reviving!

My hobbies are classic movies, classic books (hence my username), music, writing, and photography.

I love the new digital cameras where one can go snap, snap, snap, to the heart's content, throw almost everything out, then edit the few remaining shots with Photoshop.

I'll be using some of my shots for my avatar image. In case anyone is curious, my current avatar is a picture of a bucket of water shot from above outside my local supermarket.

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Isn't that just the greatest thing! I could spend hours editing photos!

I love your avatar pic by the way... that's for letting us know what and why! I was a little intrigued. :manga_champers:

13. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    nice shot, candide. i used to be into photography but there just isn't enough time. both of my kids are photographers...my son is a film major.

i play bass and sing back-up in a rock band...60s and 70s music. i love to perform on stage!

:sign0011:

how about the rest of Y/you?

14. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Watchful and john!

Yes, digital photography seems almost free but it's the time expense on the back-end that gets you!

Aside from singing in the church choir, I don't perform music, but love to listen to it -- mostly 60s and 70s rock with classical, folk, bluegrass and jazz thrown in.

I'm kinda bummed that there hasn't been much new music that has grabbed me. The Cowboy Junkies and Gillian Welch were the last couple acts that I really fell for. Maybe Sophie B. Hawkins too -- she has her kinky side!

15. Devine Lady T

Devine Lady T you may kiss My shoes.

Local Time:
    Ok, well I do realize this thread was originally begun quite some time ago, however, it is new to Me as I have only recently become a member. I agree with Mistress Watchful, this is imortant and interesting sharing for both the subs and the Dommes. The more W/we know about one another, the better W/we can serve and be served.

Me, well, I love writing (mostly about the emerging feminine conscience and principle), taking my dogs sheep herding, practicing wholistic medicine and alternative health methods (I'm a licensed massage therapist and homeopathic physician), photography, music, riding horses when I get the chance, playing video and online games, biking, and roller blading.
    Over the last two months I've begun doing some loom work -- weaving and such and have discovered I have some solid natural talent! LOL

So, who knows, maybe this recent response will generate some fresh interest in this post!

:character0201:
    [​IMG]

16. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Devine Lady T,

This will most likely sound crazy but I have stage 4 Hurthle Cell Carcinoma with Mat to my left lung. We have not looked into other methods to help over come this cancer.

Can you recommend a site with well rounded information for someone like me who knows nothing about wholistic medicine, alternative health methods, massage therapy and homeopathic physician. Take care.

Steve

17. Devine Lady T

Devine Lady T you may kiss My shoes.

Local Time:
    Hi steve,
    A great reference place is the clinic at Bastyr University. http://bastyrcenter.org/

Hope this information proves useful and you are able to be guided in the best direction for your care plan.

~Lady T.

18. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    Hmmm.. Orchid growing, sailing, soaring, cooking especially BBQ, high power long range rifle, which necessitates ammo making, raising big dogs, S&M leatherwork especially flogger making.

FN

19. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    My Keyholder/wife and I have several individual hobbies and two hobbies we share. For her it's knitting art, crochet, needlepoint art etc.. Me (apart from spending way too much time on the internet) it's sports fishing. This hobby is mainly on hold as we live in Asia for the moment and I prefer trout & pike fishing. Our shared hobbies (apart from the obvious...BDSM & fetish) are travelling and scuba diving.

Bathingcaplovers

20. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Devine Lady T

Sorry for being so late in reply. It looks like a great site that I need to explore.

Steve

PS I like your Signature

If I take you from behind
    Push myself into your mind
    When you least expect it
    Will you try and reject it

I wouldn't

21. S&S_MISTRESS

S&S_MISTRESS New Mistress

Local Time:
    I like TV and computer games along with the Internet . I also like to dabble in Photography but my kids keep me busy with there stuff. LOL :party-094:

22. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    Flyfishing for trout and salmon. Drive with an old sportscar, sometimes on race tracks. I love the sound of weber carburettors with airpipes and race engines.
    Ultimate holiday trip for me is to take the old car and go fishing for salmon for a few days. The only backside is that after some hours driving I won't hear the birds singing....

23. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Hi ALL.
    WOW, I hadn't seen this post before, but 7 months on still it goes...
    Well, for a bunch of sissys, girls and cuckold wannabes we certainly have a lot of masculine interests!!! Compensation?? old habits?? new habits??
    Bikes, cars, machinery, sports and other very male oriented pastimes!!
    I'm no different, so in no particular order...
    computing generally, but more specifically, gaming and adult sites of varying interests. Currently playing Hellgate London (similar to Diablo) on the PC...up to act5 and it's getting hard!!!
    Also bought an xbox360 recently and enjoy the driving simulators (have a steering wheel and pedals) as well as the kill, crush destroy games.
    Mad on motorcycles like so many here. Mad watcher of superbike races as well as motogp. Had a Kawasaki ZX10R Ninja for 12 months and rode track days and went to superbike school. Total fun, but the urge to drive on the road as on the track made me decide to buy a cruiser. Optioned it up to a full tourer and hope to get away for a few days at a time rather than just short day rides...get to see some places I've never been. Hope to get a 600 bike for track work soon...something else to clutter up the garage!??
    Go through stages of model building, radio control models. Have built an electric car and a nitro car from scratch kits. Also have built an electric helicopter and am in the process of building a nitro helicopter (both from kits). never driven or flown any of them yet. I seem to prefer building them to using them...go figure!!!??
    Also enjoy the occasional bit of digital photography.
    Also real keen on sc-fi channel, along with discovery, history and natgeo channels. Love stargate, stargate atlantis as well as the various star trek versions.
    Actually I may go and enjoy one of my other "hobbies right now. I feel the urge to get dressed "en femme"
    Bye girls
    have a great day/night...
    love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

24. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    This is interesting. I have also noted these very masculine hobbies many submissive men are into.

25. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm a long-time computer nerd so #1 is building computers followed up by woodworking and bicycling. I have two young kids (3&5) and an old house requiring lots of maintenance so I don't get much time for any of it, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice