Locking Pins for CB Devices

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by skintight, Sep 12, 2008.

1. skintight

skintight sissi service sub

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Hi everyone, just a quick question.....does anyone know where I can purchase locking pins for my CB Curve? I'm located in Australia and were being flooded with cheap copies from China, but no-one can supply replacement locking pins? Before anyone ask's, mine broke because of a manufacturing fault, not due to any tampering on my behalf...would prefer to be locked with a real lock, not zip ties...any suggestions would be appriecated.

2. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Are genuine A.L. items not compatible with the knockoffs? I bought a steel locking pin from Sufferware a long time ago (wearing it now, in fact), but it doesn't appear they carry it anymore. Many places carry replacement parts for the genuine items.

3. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    The stuff I ordered for cb3 and cb 6 fitted perfectly and the spacer kits has enough bits to last a lifetime.

Its a lot more escape proof and comfortable with all 3 pins packed solid and mistress is happier with a steel lockpin.
    Having had two lockpins break I am happier without the tearfull sevre thrashings afterwards especially as it was not my fault.

They were suggested by another sub on here a while back and using them now I

4. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Where did you purchase the steel lockpin?

5. slave_j

slave_j Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I bought a straight steel pin from the local builder's supply store. I believe it needs to be 1/4 inch diameter, but you should measure to make sure. It comes with several holes in it. I picked the one closest to where it is needed, then enlarged it to accommodate the shackle of the padlock, and cut off the excess length. I used a Dremel tool for the mods. It fits the CB2/3K well, and is more secure than the plastic one.

I will soon be posting some photos of my CB3K mods.

7. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    If you email LMS4620@tiscali.co.uk you can purchase very comprehensive spacer kit of same nylon with enough in there to loose half of them, pack all three pins solid and have enough left to do the same again for 5UK Stainless steel pins are 8Uk two lengths medium and long for cb2,3,curve and one long length for the 6k Shipping to usa in cluded..

This gives adjustment of 0.5mm on all gaps and you are no longer limited by the tubes of the 6k as each gap can be packed seperately.

He also has a page in informedconsent the main uk scene free to join and totally free to use BDSM UK Bible aee profile of thongadongalong

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice