Help required for soreness.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Whopplehog, Nov 30, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Whopplehog

Whopplehog member

retired
    London UK
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I am hoping someone can help me with a recurring problem of soreness.

I am locked in a Steelworx device but find that the cockring that goes
    around the cock and scrotum becomes sore after a few days.

It is more pronounced when the weather is cold as everything tries to withdraw, but cannot. The soreness is on the top where the base of the penis meets the tummy and the skin becomes very red. It becomes very uncomfortable to wear but if released for a couple of days to heal all is ok again.

If anyone has a solution to this I would be most appreciative as I want to be locked up for longer. I have tried creams and gels to lubricate but without success.

The ring is 50mm diameter, the largest available, but any larger ring causes the balls to slip out and renders the device useless.

Thanks in advance.

2. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    You won't like paying for my solution. I know the deal with cold weather causing a major retreat. I'm compact and "high & tight". Full metal belt. No rings to play with; just a tube to get into and a wall of steel to cover everything.

My ring devices (3) are collecting dust and I'm enjoying my first winter in chastity. Have been in chastity hobby for at least 5 years.

Good luck and too bad you spent big $ on Steelworx. They are beautiful.

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am trying lots of baby powder to reduce friction instead of lube. I do not have a lot of experience to say if that will help tough.

4. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    sounds like you're having a weight problem. Try a support belt to take some of the weight. You can make one yourself out of nylon webbing or some of the CB sites have add on belts. See especially:

http://www.lockedinsteel.com/?Cat=63&CatName=CB3000 Security Belt

Or if it is more of a friction problem, I've found A&D ointment. A cream rich in lanolin does the job.

FN

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Whopplehog: I sometimes get some irritation around the ring behind the scrotum. It is usually caused by the skin folding back against itself. A little A&D ointment usually does the trick. For irritation at the top, perhaps a bit of padding would help? You can buy self-adhesive "mole skin" pads in the foot care section of the drug store. You might also try a self-adhesive silicone pad, like a Curad "Scar Therapy" pad, available in the band-aid section.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice