Smaller is better?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SlaveBo, May 25, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    By that I mean devices. I have a MM Jailbird and whilst the length seems good, the width could do with being shrunk by 1/8 inch I reckon, maybe a full 5mm, I could prolly get away with reducing the length by 1/8 as well. It is a good fit, my erection moves it down a bit though so I get an engorged root, I'd like to get a device that gives me a real sensation of restriction but they aren't cheap!

I am worried that if I do buy another it'll be too small of something, I know I cna shirnk the width on this one and when soft it'll be ok with a slightly shorter length. Are smaller devices better?

2. ukshaver001

ukshaver001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I know you can get all sorts of sizing rings etc... but wrong length is the issue that most pics show. Loads of pics of cocks that are way too short in cage. Mine is too long.. I suspsect 10mm to 18mm off the length would be easy..... 40mm ring is a bit tight, 45mm is easy to put on. Both ring sizes and the cage space seem to allow me to grow too much and "pull down" my shaft. Still want to know if shorter cage means less growth means less pull down...............
    Ohhh for a try before you buy shop

3. Shorty

Shorty New member

The Eastern Seaboard
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    I'm ready to order an MM Jailbird and even though I've measured my length numerous times, I still debate what length to get. In the longer sizes (which I surely don't need), a quarter inch might not make a huge difference. In the shorter lengths however, even an eighth of an inch will make a big difference.

4. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Yes, smaller size means less room to grow, and a better fit. When we started, i was in a CB6000 and it was too large so i could start growing and i split the plastic cage like 3-4 times in just 3 months.

Then we went to the smaller CB6000s and it's been perfectly fine since. No real room to grow and especially not now Mistress added the Points of Intrigue. I'm still on the same cage for the last 11 months now.

5. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Smaller is better IMHO. I ordered the shortest JB possible for me. As my profile pic shows, I hardly have room to grow.
    It is better to have it short then saying "I could have ordered it 2cm shorter"

6. ukshaver001

ukshaver001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    We may just have to get some funds and go for a better product. The black Jailhouse type and lancelot type devices we have (from a well known internet selling site) are just a bit too long... None of the others are available in black.....so I guess we will have to pay out more and get one powder coated.....
    Still would prefer to have tried before I spent out.......but hey... thats life

7. gtroommate

gtroommate Member

Local Time:
    Ask Mistress Mature Metal. You should have no room to grow IMO

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The flaccid cocklet can be quite easily compressed. :)

Sarahs, Mascara^Snake and richard like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice