Which Lori's device for PA?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by vanelocked, Oct 15, 2012.

1. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Hello,
    I use cages with scrotum rings and I don't like.
    So best secure solution seems the PA. Frenum should be possible (and it is lighter operation than PA if I understood well) but seems not as good as PA.
    And I also don't like piercings... but PA seems to be a must... I will do it then order my Lori's.

About choice of Lori for PA, seems these models are available :
    #3 #8 #8A #13 #13C #13D and the 18C

But seems more populars are 8A 13D and 18C?

I really would like to know differences between all these devices, and see them worn to be able to decide...
    Thanks!

2. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Just email Ms.Lori she will be happy to give you advise.

3. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    If you are respectful Lori will help a lot. With the 2d or 2c you may find the scrotum ring is completely okay, I did and previously that had been the downfall. The 2d is light and with the ring and a few spikes there will be little pull on the PA.

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    I have tried the 5A and 8A, for our needs the 5A is the one we decided on as my keyholder does not like the idea of so much access to my penis. The 5A covers the penis from base to head and then a caged area around the head for cleaning. The 5A is heavy but feels wonderful and if you get it the right diameter the weight does not cause any pain on your piercing. The thickness of the material also prevents forced or other wise orgasms with a vibrator. It just wont transfer enough of the vibrations to get you off.
    But as been said everywhere all the time, you must have a well healed PA and of sufficient size. I am at 4 GA and feel this is large enough, but would not go smaller.

Ktop likes this.
  5. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    A Lori #5 with a closed bottom (front cage part, i.e. solid underneath the penis head with bars only on top) is the PERFECT design. It's what I have. It's extremely effective, extremely comfortable, extremely easy to clean and keep clean, completely inescapable when locked with the PA pin, and it never needs to be removed. Mine is permanent (PA pin sealed in place with epoxy) and has been on for over a year now. No keys, no release date - ever.

The only caveat is you need a large gauge (2g or larger - mine is 0g) well-healed PA to wear a device like this. There's no reason to wear a painful, uncomfortable teste ring if you don't have to - and you don't have to if you have a large well-healed PA. Some people confuse preventing erections with preventing orgasms. Chastity is about the latter. Devices like the #5 are SO much more frustrating than devices that have teste rings which painfully keep the penis pointed down and punish erections with severe pain and discomfort due to the tight teste ring. I'm at least semi-hard all the time, throbbing and dripping constantly, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. My cage blocks all the spots I need to stimulate in order to cum, and because the bottom is solid there's no way I can get anything in there to move around when I'm even a little hard.

My biggest fantasy is now being able to stroke the bottom of my penis at the frenulum. It hasn't had any stimulation in over a year now, and it's absolute agony. I saw on Lori's website someone else recently ordered a #5 just like mine (which is closer to the top now).

6. becks83

becks83 New member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Does anyone have experience with being uncut and the Lori #5? I am really looking forward ordering one but getting circumcised for it, not so much? Is it possible to keep my foreskin and wear the #5 long time?

TIA :)

7. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    I cannot comment on any of the devices other than the 8A and 5A. The 8A was far to open in design for our use and Lori was very helpful and took it back, that one is now on the devices in stock page with the extra bars.

The 5A is perfect as long as you get the sizing correct!!! It is extremely comfortable for very very long term wear, prevents orgasms and although some are put off by the weight does not cause any issues with your PA, as long as the tube is the correct fit.
    Mine is on the recent creations pages, one of the last #5A pictures.

8. tyer

tyer Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    The #5 is indeed a great device, although I don't know how it would be with an uncut foreskin. I always found testicle rings to be very uncomfortable and movement limiting in daily life, and a piercing is still necessary for security even with any configuration of ring that I've tried.

I had a #18 for a while, which in addition to having a testicle ring also suffered from being very heavy - there's a lot of stainless in that one! The 13D looks interesting from a comfort standpoint, but it looks inadequate as far as coverage - I bet you could get a finger into the fun areas pretty easily. The 8A appears to have the same problem, as young88 mentions.

As others have said, the critical points are that the PA piercing be large and well-healed (mine's a 00 gauge - that's 3/8"), and getting the tube section small enough. My #5 is only 1" in diameter, even though my penis is of at least average size - it's a pretty tight fit. The direct blast from a hand-held shower in "massage mode" is enough to send water down between the tube and my skin to keep clean (doesn't work for having an orgasm, though), but I can only work a finger in a little bit - not enough to stimulate anything worthwhile.

I'm now wearing the one shown in my avatar, but I had Ms. Lori shorten it a bit to keep the weight down. In the picture you can see how my penis bulges out from the tube at the back, and I'm nearly flaccid in this picture. Unbelievably, we lost a previous #5 that I was wearing (left in a hotel room, we believe); hence the modification to this one to make it usable. It's now the most comfortable one I've ever had, while still being completely secure. I'll be wearing it at least up through my wedding next month - we'll see what life brings after that! I'm very happy...
    ~~
    Tyer

9. Ktop

Ktop New member

Local Time:
    Do you have any photos? I'm looking at the same device

10. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I tried a 6ga but prefer the 4ga tried 2ga and too big for me as made urinating slow as blocked the urethra way to much.

11. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I am consider #5 or #5A device. Would device owner tell me how much they weight? I am uncut foreskin, which one is better for my situation?
    Is there any tips for measurement ? Do it when erection?

Thank you.

12. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    @dynamic , if you email lori at lori's chastity tubes she will help answer all of your questions. She is very helpful and knowledgeable.

13. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    0.38 kg Lori #5A
    I think you must to be circumcised for tube-type devices.

dynamic likes this.
  14. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Thank you for Ineverknew and HZX reply.

0.38kg , it is a little bit heavy.

Do you have any suggestion for uncircumcised chastity device with pa piercing?

Lucy likes this.
  15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    @dynamic interesting question. I did email Miss Lori with the same question but she could make no real recommendation for anything other than devices with ball traps. I did further research my self. I found an interesting device elsewhere made by steelworxx.de that sits over the head only but he did not recommend it as he had no experience with uncircumcised but on another forum a guy is using it and says it works fine.
    Regards
    Lucy

dynamic likes this.
  16. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    I was circumcised, especially for chastity.
    I have been doing research as well, but have not found an acceptable option, be uncircumcised. (circumcision is very unpopular in my national culture)

Also, the device without rings, gives a very sweet, pleasant feelings every morning!
    Ball trap device gives a nightmare in the morning. Your choice ...

@dynamic It may be useful, but I'm not sure.
    http://mcslavey.tumblr.com/post/93170467046

dynamic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice