Help with tease and denial conditions please.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sas79, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Sas79

Sas79 New member

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Hey there, I'm new to all this and need a little advice. Recently, I met an amazing guy, who is a little (well, very actually) kinky. Until I was introduced to "his world" a couple of months ago, I would have described myself as pure vanilla. We have experimented with a fair bit of kink in the last couple of months but now want to explore chastity. He was in chastity for 5 months (without a key holder) so it is something he is already familiar with, I however, am not. Currently, he is not locked away and I'm not sure I'm ready to take that step just yet. We have been exploring orgasm denial, with amazing results. Last time, I banned him from orgasm and a couple of days later he did the same to me, 4 days later, I took the dominant role and teased him, brought him to the brink of orgasm, made him pleasure me until I climaxed and denied him. The next morning we engaged in the same play until I let him orgasm. It felt amazing, I loved the power and control, seeing him turned on, frustrated and pleading, knowing that he was loving it and hating it all at the same time. He said it's the best sexual experienced he's ever had. I've googled tease and denial, ruined orgasms etc and am picking up some tips etc, but I would be grateful for any advice/tips to really push him to his limit. I would be especially interested in ideas/suggestions for conditions in chastity play, I've heard the one "you can orgasm if you clean up after yourself" what other conditions/punishments could I use? My apologies for the long waffling thread, I look forward to hearing your thoughts. x

2. Sas79

Sas79 New member

Local Time:
    Think I've posted this in the wrong place, could somebody with "powers" please move it to the tower? Thank you. x

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    It sounds like you are having fun already and enjoying the control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice