Sex, Love, Control, Vanity.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMaster, Apr 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Time to start a new blog me thinks. Been away from the mansion for near enough a year, a long time of ups and downs.

I'm not gonna bore people with the details of why I have been away for so long, there just has been a lot going on. I think a lot has changed in me and I have grown a little more,not only as myself but also as a master. I've had plenty of time to evaluate what I want, what Pup wants and how we can make things work.

My confidence is slowly growing and although it still from time to time could do with a boost I do feel more in a position to give Pup what he needs.

Play still hasn't fully resumed yet, Pup is having some solo play which he is enjoying and i'm happy with that. Hopefully we will get things back on track over the next few weeks and i'll have some kinky fun to report.

Think this blog is only going to be a short one as I only really wanted to make a start on the blog and give myself the kick up the arse I needed to get going again.

Well that's it for now.

2. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Things are going better than I imagined! Pup ordered himself a zentai suit for our outing next week to complete his puppy outfit, he is missing a tail though (it's not essential but would complete the look) it arrived yesterday and as soon as I had signed for it when the postman came I took it straight to Pup and had him try it on.

The suit even though it is a pain in the arse to get on looks amazing and Pup looks super hot in it! I got myself all worked up but sadly could not do anything about it as Pup was due to go to work.

When Pup arrived home we had some dinner and then relaxed for a while. I then told him that we needed to go shopping for puppy treats so that I could reward him for good behaviour. We went to the local supermarket and eventually decided that mini cookies were the way forward.

On our return home I had Pup change back into his puppy costume (zentai, mitts and dog hood) he looked amazing! I put his lead on and went on to train him to behave like a real pup, there is noway I am going to have people think I have a naughty pup when we go out next weekend so quite a lot of flogging happened, but also many cookies were given as treats because Pup seems to be learning fast.

I'm very happy with his progress but think I need to maintain the training so he does not fall into bad habbits.

Pup has pretty much covered everything off so I'm gonna leave the entry at that because I don't really want to double post.

Things are great though and I could not be happier.

3. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Pups been on the site a lot recently and it's got me thinking I need to reopen my blog.

Things are going well at the moment and I think slowly we're getting some normality back in our lives.

Going to make a real effort now to update my blog regularly I think but maybe when I'm not so worn out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice