my device selection conundrum

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistressesboy, May 13, 2013.

1. Mistressesboy

Mistressesboy Member

Air Traffic
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    i hope i can gain some insight from those that are more experienced in the ways of picking out chastity devices than i am.

i am having a really hard time, after all the hours of research i have done, deciding which high end device to purchase. i am leaning towards something like the devices made by Steelwerks, preferably the Classic; Mature Metal, the Pet Trap or a Lori #2 series (not sure which one yet). i am not pierced and presently wear a CB6000 Woody with a 1 7/8 base ring. The inner diameter is too smal by about a 1/4 inch and the length is too long. i have been wearing it for a few weeks now and it's ok, but Mistress wants something more permanent as we have read the horror stories of splitting etc of the CB series.

Also on that front i have heard and read many accounts of issues with Ms Lori and resizing, attitude etc etc.

This is a big purchase and Mistress and i want to be as well informed as possible. Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Personally i am leaning towards the Steelwerks one but need an idea about pricing.

Thank you

Mistressesboy

2. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    I "test drove" a borrowed CB6K for two months. It was never comfortable and hygiene was always a problem. I purchased an MM jailbird and couldn't be more pleased. I received it on April 30th and have been locked in ever since. It is a perfect fit, snug, very comfortable, and I often forget that I have it on. Steelworks also makes great chastity devices. What you want to be careful about is sizing yourself accurately before you order any custom device. Mature Metal has great customer service, sells sizing rings that can assist in determining your size, and they have a useful guide for sizing yourself. The most common mistake that is made is that customers decide to add a little bit of length because they are worried about going too small. Generally, they later regret not going smaller. Snug in these metal devices is extremely comfortable. Good luck with whatever you choose!

3. Mistressesboy

Mistressesboy Member

Air Traffic
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Thanks for the reply. i appreciate all of the helpful information you imparted. i think i have it narrowed to the MM Queens Keep or one of the Steelwerx models, but probably the MM.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice