MM Spike Strip

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by KristysBitchBoy, Jul 19, 2012.

1. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    I was wondering if anyone has tired the Spike Strips that can be used with the Jail Bird. We are looking at upgrading to a MM device and Mistress really really liked using the POIs that came with the old CB3000 device. If anyone has used them I would love to know how it went and how long did you wear them.

Thanks

2. jeffro

jeffro New member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Sorry no one replied to your inquiry. I have the spike strip option on my Jailbird, along with 3 blunt pins. Although we don't use them every day I'm glad we ordered this option. My Wife will occasionally make me wear the spike strip, mostly on weekends, just to keep me concentrated on her. It can be painful when attempting an erection but not unbearable. However the anti-"pull-out" pins are a different story. Any attempted erection with any of the pins installed is quite painful and can break the skin. In some ways the pins are more deviant and sinister than the spike strip. At least with the strip the contact area is spread out more, easing the pain and lessening the chance of skin damage. With the pins all the contact is in one spot so you will get a raw spot pretty quickly. For these reasons I don't recommend wearing any of them overnight or for an extended period. But for occasional CBT fun they are a nice option to have. Hope this helps with your decision!

3. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Thanks for the reply jeffro. We ended up getting them anyway, actually Mistress said I wasn't allowed to order it without them, so we'll see how they go :) . When I was using the POI for the CB3000 I had to sand back the pins on the middle length because they were razor sharp and I ended up with skin damage and bleeding. No Point I guess if you can't wear it long term.

I'll post back here about what it's like to wear.

4. kwazywabbitz

kwazywabbitz Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have a different experience. It is really painful to sleep with the spike strip in place, but OK during the day. It makes a fair amount of noise as well. I can wear the short pull out pin with no issues 24/7. The medium and long hurt to sleep in but are ok during the day.

I wonder if the person above's cage fits tighter.

5. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have worn the spike strip for 2 weeks straight. By the end i was very raw the entire way along the top of my penis. The single points hurt more then the spike strip as stated above. The short ones are easy enough to wear for days/weeks at a time, but the medium and long ones are HELL.. I actually like the CB POI feel better. I would wear the medium ones for days at a time, i liked the sharp feeling and position when I started to get hard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice