What do you think about my Jailbird sizings?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by maxpower24, May 2, 2013.

1. maxpower24

maxpower24 New member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Hi,

I am new to chastity and about to order the jailbird from MM. I have ordered their sizing kit, made several measurements, read a lot, asked them a few questions, wore their sizing rings for a couple of days for test...and now I think I have my final measurements for the ordering. I would be most grateful for your feedback (do they make sense, any further advice, etc.).

Ah, before I start - i am not considering to buy plastic devices like CB6000 to get used to chastity etc..I have read, that some recommend this, but i simply dont want to go this route - not even temporary.

1.) I am uncut and my penis is, when fully relaxed and flaccid, 10cm - 11cm long (mostly towards 11'') (10cm = 3.93''; 11cm = 4.33''). (Measured from the base of the shaft to the tip - as described by MM). I was therefore aiming at a cage length of 3.75'' - does this make sense to you??...or would you go even smaller??

2.) I would reckon, IF I make a mistake with the measuring, it is better if the cage is a little bit too long rather than too short..would you agree?

3.) On gap, I am leaning for the standard of 3/8''. Would you recommend ordering a second, smaller gap as well? (Given that i am in Europe, and that ordering a second gap three month later comes more expensive due to the postal fees) If yes, which one?

Just for completeness, here are my other sizings, which i am fairly confident with already:
    Base-Ring: oval, 1 7/8''
    Inside-Diameter: 1 3/8'', Reverted front bars
    Security Screws
    Gap: standard 3/8'' (maybe a second at 1)

Thank your for your advice and recommendations.

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    im 5.5 inch hard, i fit nicely into a 2inch cage , soft that is. you can fit into smaller cages than you prob think you can

3. ukshaver001

ukshaver001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Thats quite interesting....... I know that the cages we have are too long when I am really flacid... The 45mm ring is a bit loose but the 40 is uncomfortable. Ideal would be to locate a shorter cage (in black) and maybe a 41/42/43mm ring

The issue for me is that I get the nightime erections and the cage gets pulled down shaft and pulls on balls too much. We have wondered if a smaller cage would mean less growth attempt and thus mess pulldown.
    As I stated on a different thread - a "try before you buy" shop would be great

4. maxpower24

maxpower24 New member

Local Time:
    Hi 2inch...thanks for your answer, however I do not understand what conclusions can be taken from a size of the hard cock...only the flaccid size is relevant, isn't it? Maybe you fit nicely into a 2inch cage, because your flaccid cock is 2.5inches?? ...I have seen a lot of threads on here, where people state their hard size....and i do not understand the point....so, can anyone give any advice on cage length based on the flaccid size? (My length: ~4'' flaccid / ~8'' hard^^)

5. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    I just received my jailbird . I am 2.5" flaccid and I ordered a 2" long cage. It is just the right length. Keep in mind that a 3/8" gap plus the width of the base ring adds close to 0.5" to the total length of a 2" cage. I've been caged for 56 hrs and it is very comfortable. No problem sleeping..... Not a single instance of pinching. My concern was whether to go with 1.25" internal cage diameter or 1.37" . I went with the 1.25" because I could slip into the 1.25" sizing ring. It is snug but comfortable. I probably could have gone with the 1.37" inner diameter as well. The snugness I feel is largely at the base of the cage. I have contact with the metal along the length of my shaft (see my avatar or go to my fetlife page for a full size pic). Being in constant contact is actually very comfortable.

6. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Oh, also.....If you are uncut you might also want to have the horizontal bars reversed by mature metal. Ask William at MM about this. Uncut jailbird owners often do this and report that it is more comfortable.

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    The biggest single error everyone makes when ordering a device is to think they need to add a bit to the length. Don't do it. Go with shorter rather than longer.

biggezel likes this.
  8. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Billus is right you want to fill the cage in your normal flaccid state about 85% of the time. Both in length and in girth. You will find that it makes the cage so comfortable that you will forget you have it on. If you are going to buy a shoe do you buy one that is too big for you? No, The reason is that if it is too big you will get sores on you feet from it being loose and rubbing you. It is the same with a cage this can cause chaffing and sores.

9. biggezel

biggezel Active member

Local Time:
    hi mm mature metal.. do you have any examples of the revered bar version of the jail bird? and is this also possible for the queens keep?

10. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Yes all of our cages can have inverted bars. Notice the inside bars at the tip are horizontal and the outside bars are vertical. This works great for uncut men. the vertical bars help to push away the clothing and prevent pinching.
    [​IMG]

11. biggezel

biggezel Active member

Local Time:
    thanks for info mm, very usefull, looks like a great option for my nest queens keep

12. biggezel

biggezel Active member

Local Time:
    also; do you make the queens keep in a dreamlover 2000 version?
    and if so; how much extra doe it cost
    and alos; do you deliver dl2000 also, of do i have to buy it separate..
    so far..
    thanks in advance

13. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    HI,
    The actual DL would have to be ordered separately.
    The cost of the conversion is $225 by email and then paypal invoice. The conversion does come with the security screw option so that would not need to be ordered.
    Thanks
    Mistress MM

Locked4good likes this.
  14. biggezel

biggezel Active member

Local Time:
    thanks mistress mm
    also found this picture below
    question; is a DL adapted device still useable as normal device?
    specially since the screw goes in from front..
    regards

Attached Files:

15. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    yes it will be a normal device when not using the DL.
    When not using the DL, your screw will attach through the post and locking cage collar like normal.
    That is an old picture. The conversion is different now.
    M MM

16. biggezel

biggezel Active member

Local Time:
    thanks mistress mm for the info
    will get back to you later
    greets from happy costumer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice