DHGate Y-Belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by phyrexia13, Mar 21, 2013.

1. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
  2. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    It's a copy of a Fetish Felix CS-100, so good luck. For a little more you could have gone with a legitimate one versus the China knockoff. Be interested to see if it's stainless steel or coated nickel.

3. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I know what it is. A metal FF is around 300+ so this is under half the cost. Also it's an experiment for the community so lets see how it goes...

:-D

4. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    I can understand the difficulty in affording an authentic version and the costs associated, but in the end you get what you pay for. My largest concern is that this is primarily a niche industry and by buying the Chineese knock-offs we're denying money and support to those who legitimately are designing quality chastity devices. What happens when (if) they go out of business?

Not judging, just pointing it out.

5. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:
    Fair enough. Yeah I bought this as an experiment to be able to review it for others here. We shall see.

I also understand your point. Sadly people do not like the expense of chastity devices and seek knockoffs. However I believe like you you get what you pay for, but finding low cost alternatives that actually function well will increase people's interest to trying it (as opposed to being priced out of the discovery and exploration of it) and only ultimately lead to them deciding to get a "nice" device and supporting the wonderful community.

That is the goal at least, and hopefully it will help. To each their own. :-D

Anyways...

Update:

Device was shipped on the 21st, and i received a tracking number. However it is not active, and we are getting close to the 8-10 days it was stated to ship. Coming from mainland china I am not surprised, and not the least bit worried, but for those who expect quick ship times, that's probably never going to happen.

Cheers!

6. flattoppp

flattoppp New member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    So? How does it work?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice