Fetish Felix cs-100 Test It

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dumb1, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    I'd like to thank slave stroppy for his making this thread and regular updates over the years. On a whim I contacted Fetish Felix (Stephan) and was able to get a response and place an order for a CS-100. Putting it on I was immediately shocked by the size of the default tube (heh) but how comfortable and secure the belt was. That day I placed an order for the correct sized tube and asked for a slightly longer bow (just in case). Stephan took care of me and the items arrived quickly.

I've gone through any number of ball trap devices, a My Steel full belt, and others and can say, without question, that the CS-100 is *by far* the most comfortable and secure I've encountered yet. My only discomfort comes from my high and tight scrotum which I'm currently working on some ball stretching to help. But if you keep your boys warm (boxer briefs) the CS-100 is the first device/belt that's been so comfortable I've nearly forgotten about it. I can sit and work in it all day, drive a car, sit on a wooden bench and watch my kids play, etc. No other device has allowed me to do this without extreme pain.

Suffice it to say that once I properly break this belt in (shape around my hips) I'll do a review. But for now I'll just back up slave stroppy and say "wow" and how much I am in love with this belt! Had this been my first choice all those years ago I would have saved myself a LOT of money! :)

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Hey thanks Abulia i am so glad to hear you also rate this belt, i am sure just like you there are many out there who have also spent and wasted hundreds of pounds on other stuff and found they just could not wear them for any length of time. I still wear mine and am as happy with it today as i was on the day i bought it. No problems with it at all and as you rightly say once it is on you can carry on a normal days activities without a care. I am looking forward to the new tennis season starting and the belt stays on with no issues at all and the same goes for golf. Let us know how you progress in the coming months.:)

3. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    Maybe this has been asked elsewhere, but how do you keep things clean (both you and the belt) with defecation? Seems like the strap up the back would get in the way.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi saint that is the cool part about this belt you dont have anything passing between your legs to get in the way( unless you want to order the cable fixing as an extra) and add it to the existing belt. The belt does not need anything else to keep it secure as long as it is adjusted and fitted correctly, it has a cradle that sits around the balls but unlike a ball trap type device which is a complete circle this only goes around the front edge of them preventing any pain from attempted erections. Once the belt is on and locked the cradle is snugly clamped around the base of the scrotum and sits really tight to the abdomen following the shape of the wearer.
    slave stroppy

5. Crunch Hardtack

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Hi. Because of this review I bought the test it CS100. I received it today. I have a few questions. First there was a piece of paper written in German, beside a copy of the order receipt. Anyone know what this paper says? I emailed Fetish-Felix about this but haven't received a reply yet. Also, how does the cradle work. Do your testicles get pulled through this and if so, with my high and tight testicles, the penis tube seems to be in the way.

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Crunch well done on your purchase! you are in for some sexy moments for sure. The penis needs to be slipped into the tube first after fitting the belt around the waist and making sure it is adjusted correctly, then place the cradle and lock block over the tube at an angle and then slip the testiclesthrough the cradle and straighten it up until the testicles sit onto the cradle bow attach the lock block to the waistband and fit the lock. If you wear it for a while and think it needs adjustment it is easy to adjust both the waistband (remove and refit fixings) to adjust the length of the cradle there are two allen screws in the back of the lock block you can loosen and then slip the cradle in or out and retighten screws or finally you can alter the angle of the cradle and the tube to match by placing in a vice or similar and bending the very solid steel to a different angle to suit your shape. Let me know how you get on with this belt i am keen to hear your comments.

7. Crunch Hardtack

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Hi stroppy. Thanks for the info. I adjusted the cradle today after I saw that you said all CS100 come with an adjustable cradle. My problem so far is once I have the belt on the penis tube pushes on my testicles so much that they bulge out on either side of the penis tube. My wife said, "that looks like it would hurt". It didn't...yet. So I'm guessing, by your last post, that I need to bend the penis tube out away from my testicles so there is some "ball room". But not too much so it doesn't show under my pants. Also, I don't plan on keeping the penis tube that came with it. It needs to be shorter and maybe smaller diameter. Dealing with the metric measurements is a little daunting.

I still haven't received a reply from Fetish-Felix about the paper in the box that was written in German. It is probably instructions how to fit the belt and how to return the belt if I don't want it. Not sure why they would send it written in German to the states. Do you have any idea what it would be?

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry i cant recall what came with my belt but they are very good and will sort out any problems you have if you ask for stefan.
    With regard what you say about the gap? try loosening the allen screws in the cradle until they just bite and then lower the cradle a bit at a time and retighten. The gap should be just enough to prevent the balls from going through the gap but there is no need for them to be as tight as they would be in a balltrap type device. I also replaced the original tube for a shorter and narrower tube after trying it out for a while.

9. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update on my CS-100. Still have it and still loving it! Actually, I've made a few modifications to it.

The first is that using a bench vice and a rubber mallet I bent both the cock cage and the U bow further back, just slightly. In chastity I've found that it is a game of millimeters.

Next, I undid the allen screws and removed the U bow completely. I then took some 1/4" (?) rubber tubing and some lubricant on the U bow, sliding the rubber tubing over the bow, trimming appropriate. Re-attach to the locking base. So now my U bow has a nice, rubber sheathe on it. It does feel more comfortable than the standard steel (which was pretty comfortable).

Finally, after trying the silicone belt liner for a week I'm now wearing with it removed (bare steel). The sharp edges can poke me a tad, otherwise no complaints. I believe my next mod will be to round the edges of the belt itself. The silicone liner tended to stick and pull at my skin.

So, would I buy this belt again? Absolutely! It's still the most secure and comfortable to date. My only issues are hygiene-related, but that's common in any type of device where your member is entirely locked away. I think I'd also order a shorter cage; I've only gotten erect enough to see the tip of my cock at the end through the hole once.

Not seeing your member is a powerful psychological component as well, I've come to find!

The best part is that my nearly-totally vanilla wife has expressed some interest in the belt (I am between keyholder Mistresses right now), unlocking it one morning to fuck me, then telling me to put it back on! She'll also grab at the steel cage around the house under my shorts and smile. This has not happened previously with ANY other device.

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Congratulations Abulia you have more or less mirror imaged my experiences with this belt, i too did all the things you mentioned the first being as you said bending the cradle and tube angle in a vice slightly to pull it back closer to the abdomen. I have had the silicone liner removed almost from the first couple of days only i applied a good very fine wet and dry sandpaper to the edges of the belt and have no issues with any sharp edges at all but the overall comfort of wearing the belt with no sticking silicon is so much more comfortable. I did the same with the cradle and the tubing but found i preferred it without so removed it again and i also sent off for the narrower and shorter length tube for the minimal cost of doing so. To anyone who has thought about getting a proper belt i would say go for it now this style is so easy to wear compared to a lot of the more bulky items which although look good are a little impractical for a lot of people going about their normal lives. I am hoping the modified design that i am helping design at the moment will make this belt even better suited to a greater number of people to own and wear 24/7. Abulia please keep us updated on your progress.
    stroppy

11. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    slave stroppy, you mentioned sending off for a narrower and shorter length tube. I have the 34mm wide tube by 8 cm which is probably too big (long) for me. The only issue I've bumped (heh) into is the head of my penis having a slight abrasion, making it quite sensitive. Have you encountered that? I'm wondering if I'd be better served with a shorter tube to prevent movement. I'm assuming this abrasion is from the head of the penis rubbing against the top of the tube during an erection/growth/shrinkage.

I will try your sandpaper idea; those sharp edges are a bit much.

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi i changed my tube for a shorter and narrower size and have never had any issues at all, although i seem to recall philfred had an abrasion from his tube he thought but could never be sure what caused it as he also had it happen in other devices. As long as there is no rough spots all should be fine. I opted for the shorter and narrower tube to actually prevent the attempted erections as i found that so much more comfortable than having partial ones trying to grow larger and being stunted. do you use lube in the tube at all? i only ever applied a dab of silicone Gun Oil to the outer edge of the opening to help slip in and a smear of the same now and again on the cradle where the balls sat on top.

13. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    My tube has no rough spots in it at all. At 34mm wide that's nearly exactly the right width and 'snug' for me. Then perhaps the issue really is that with 8 cm the tube is too long and the abrasions are from being able to grow/shrink within the tube? My only concern with shortening the tube is nocturnal erections and any pain from that. So that'd mean going down to a 6cm tube, possibly 5cm. (Stephan recommends leaving 1 cm extra for urinating.)

I don't use any lube when I insert but I lube the cradle pretty constantly with moisturizer.

14. Crunch Hardtack

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Hi. Here's an update on my CS-100 belt. I wrote to Stephan today to tell him I am sending the belt back. It's not working for me. After talking to stroppy, I decided to put the penis tube into a vice and unbend it so it's not so close to my body. It was tight against my testicles and made it uncomfortable. After doing that it made the gap between the penis tube and the scrotum bow too large for me and one of my testicles popped out. I wrote to Stephan about it and he suggested taking the scrotum bow out of the lock block and cutting the ends of the scrotum bow off, which I did (I actually used my bench grinder). It solved the problem, but today after wearing it only 30 minutes I started to get an intense burning under my testicles, just like when I wore my MM Jailbird. I adjusted the scrotum bow out some to make more room and also used petroleum jelly, but that didn't help. I don't know if the tubing idea would help. What size and type of tubing did you use Abulia? Anyhow, I have the test it CS-100 and my 3 week window is running out.

15. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    I used 3/8 in OD x 1/4 in ID latex tubing (apologies, I said rubber above) picked up at Lowes.

Interestingly, mine was more comfortable when I bent -- only the slightest -- the cage and bow towards my body. The bow should almost lie flat against your skin, IMO.

I did have a little burning when I started, but it went away after a day. Certainly nothing that I could call "intense" or similar to a ball-trapping device. Those things make my scrotum scream in agony!

16. Crunch Hardtack

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    My scrotum bow presses very tight against my skin. So tight that the skin around it bulges out around it.

I just got an email from Stephan and he suggested either the security bow, which I wouldn't want because I couldn't stand anything in between my ass checks, or a longer scrotum bow, which I think wouldn't work either because the gap between the penis tube and scrotum bow would be too large.

He also said about a special designed scrotum bow which is not a U. I would try that to see if it worked.

I am also going to try the latex tubing which you suggested. Are you sure it's latex? I never heard of latex tubing.

17. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Sure, latex tubing is used all over the place, especially in medical.

For what it's worth, I have a custom, slightly larger, U bow at my own request when I placed my tube order. It's only a little bit larger but seems to work better for me. I do not have it pressing "very tight" against my skin, however. Just up against it. After a few weeks with the latex tubing I'll try it without and see which I like better.

I've also just exchanged a series of emails with Stephan and since my tube interior is bump-free and smooth, he recommends a breaking in period; my member's head just may need awhile to grow accustomed. Otherwise, the next size tube (36mm) would be recommended.

You can find pictures of my belt setup here:
    https://fetlife.com/users/160426/pictures/17055819

18. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i got my rubber tubing from a plumbers merchants it is the size used by gas engineers for connecting a U gauge to a gas meter test point.

19. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    the tube i had was an 8cm by 34mm. Make sure you have the waist belt adjusted correctly as well and make sure the point you measured from the base of the penis is indeed where the belt sits when worn.

20. Crunch Hardtack

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Abulia, I checked out your photos on Fetlife. My scrotum bow fits tighter than yours. Maybe I need to unbend it some, but I don't think that would help the burning issue. I also wish I saw your post on the latex tubing on the scrotum bow before I made the bow shorter.

The tubing you got from Lowes, was it in the plumbing section? If not, where?

21. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    remember when the tube is slipped over the bow you may need to lower the cradle a little by the allen screws to allow for the extra thickness. Try bending the tube and cradle a little but make sure they match each others angle

22. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Yes, from the plumbing section.

23. Crunch Hardtack

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I made a trip to Lowes to get the latex tubing and installed it on my CS-100. I also took the scrotum bow (before installing the latex tubing) and put it into a vice to straighten out the ankles of the bow some. I put everything back together and put it on. That was yesterday around 1 PM. I still have it on today, 18 hours later. I couldn't wear it more than 1 hours before. So I'm not sure if it was the latex tubing or unbending the scrotum bow some, or both, but the belt is now comfortable enough to wear long term. I'd like to thank Abulia for his suggestion of the latex tubing.

I'll probably keep the CS-100 now that I can wear it. I do have another question for Abulia and stroppy, or anyone else that has the CS-100. I want to get a smaller penis tube. When I ordered my Mature Metal Jailbird they said a snug and short cage would be best. Is that what you did with the CS-100 penis tube? Did you get your penis tube short and do you have it so it fits snugly against your penis? Or is this not the case for this type of chastity belt?

Also, are there any other options I should think about with the belt?

Thanks.

24. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    snug is best. I measured myself flaccid and ordered that size in my case i had the 8cm by 34mm tube made. I have noticed that stephan now does a mod to the tube entrance whereby he cuts an angle onto the bottom edge of it which looks like it would make the tube point down even more and sit closer to the stomach at that point, if you are ordering a replacement tube maybe it would be good to get that done at the same time? whatever you decide to do keep posting your results here to help others as we have done. You have made the belt better by adjusting that angle on the bow and hopefully also the tube angle to match it?. when i started out wearing mine i sometimes just wore the belt and cradle but left the tube off for a few days and this allowed my balls etc to get used to the cradle and belt without the added distractions of the tube and it allowed me to make slight adjustments easily until i was happy with the final result. The tube needs to be snug on the penis to prevent the erections from being able to grow and this is where the correct positioning of the belt and cradle comes in.....too slack and the penis tries to grow out the back of the tube which pushes the tube away if it is tight to the body this does not occur.
    stroppy

25. Crunch Hardtack

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Good advice....wearing the belt and scrotum bow without the penis tube.
    I saw the penis tube on Fetish Felix with the angle cut on it, but didn't know why it was made that way.
    Thanks for your reply. It's gonna help me with the size I order.
    I'm glad the belt is working for me now because I really like it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice