Craving chastity again

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Dec 10, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    I've been thinking a lot recently that after a break of over a year that I'd like once again for Master to lock my puppy dick away.

I think once you've experienced chastity it's not something you soon forget. The constant physical reminder that you no longer have control over your cock and the feeling of utter frustration as your dominant teases you to distraction.

I can't wear a CB style device due to certain reasons, so I may wait until I can afford a LoveJail of Fetish Felix. I know I can't go spending hundreds on a metal device so a plastic belt will have to fulfill my chastity cravings.

Just wanted to note this thought down. It will be a while until I can be locked up once again.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Look forward to hearing what you do actually go for.

3. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Tempted to get a Chinese CB6000s to see how I'd get on with a CB style device and to see if I really want to be locked up again. Can pick one up from UK sellers for under £30 now. If I'm okay with that I may go for the LoveJail or a proper CB6000s.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi borrow the money and send for a felix cs100 test it, wear it for a week or so just to prove this is what you want again
    then send it back for the full refund and then save up proper to get another when you have the funds. You will truly love
    the difference in wearing something that is a proper chastity device and not just a toy (honest) and moreover the belt
    will actually do what it is meant to do. ;)

5. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I couldn't wait, I've just ordered a CB6000s, I've had problems with ball trap devices in the past, but I'm going to try and put them behind me. I may be able to afford a Fetish Felix in a few months but for now would like to give the CB a go.

6. Geekster

Geekster Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    I went the CB route and we find it's more that adequate for our needs. We may decide to invest in something more expensive once we've gotten past the novice stage, but the CB works for now!

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Master has just snapped the lock shut on my new Cb6000s. Lets see how I get on

[​IMG]

MyWifeMyGoddess likes this.
  8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Good luck! it is the right time of year to be Wrapping things up anyway!.
    merry chrstmas.
    slave stroppy:eek:

9. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Don't think I'll be unwrapped for a while ;)

10. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Was using the largest ring and smallest spacer, but a testicle slipped out overnight so downsized the ring to the next smallest.

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Its a bugger isnt it when the presents start to unwrap themselves!:eek: keep adjusting while you can to get it just right!
    Merry christmas
    slave stroppy

12. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    CB came off yesterday, but only briefly so I could try out my new buttplug harness, which has a cockring sown in. I seem to be getting on okay with the device and Master seems to be getting more turned on by the fact that I'm wearing it now I'm more comfortable with it.

I'm waking up early in the mornings with erections but that's to be expected. The ring and spacer size seems to be okay and haven't lost any testicles over night since I went down a ring size.

13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    you must be a big boy PuppyMastersPet, the larger rings on jemima look like hoolahoops. lol.

14. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    @Mistress_B, thank you (blushes) but I'm more of a grower than a shower. I do have a high tight sack though so I need a bigger ring or things get a bit tight down there.

15. Ranger

Ranger New member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    All these lockups are highly tempting me to get a device before the new year comes in, I need to get paid :p

16. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    PuppyMastersPet - Hi! If your using the cb6000s and you like your tail this might be a nice idea for you...

2012-09-15 11.29.49.jpg
    rear_harness.jpg

This harness comes from devus - you can fit a cb6000/cb600s/cb3000 with it and at the rear you have the option of either a buttplug holder or a tail holder! - and its all fully lockable - so once master has you locked in - it all stays in place!

And its really comfortable to wear and takes the pain away from your scrotum!

Regards
    slave phil

17. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    @philfred thanks for that, never heard of Devus before, good site will take a look at what they have. Master already got me a puppy tail harness for Christmas though from Fettered Pleasures.

18. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Was let out of my CB last night for my first routine release, which Master has decided will be on the 1st of each month. I was allowed to cum but with a condom on to collect my mess for freezing and use later, I wasn't permitted a full orgasm with master choosing to rub the head of my sensitive puppy dick until I came.

Before my release Master got some pictures of me in my new harness which helps keep my puppy tail butt plug in place.

Having a bit of a break from the CB now to give my balls a chance to recover, they were starting to get a bit sore. I think I did well though lasting over a week before having to take it off. I will be looked away again tomorrow no doubt.

19. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well done glad it went well it is best to break it up into manageable periods to begin with again but a week was good for a starting point.:)
    slave stroppy

20. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    So, it's been over a month since my last update, had yet another break from chastity as had a busy and stressful time with work, which left me with little time or energy to concentrate chastity, or much else.

Since my first proper successful ruined orgasm with milking on Sunday I've been easing myself back into chastity. Since I was last wearing my device I've had to reduce the ring size, as last time as the device was just getting comfortable a testicle escaped!

Today is my first full 24 hours wearing the device with the small ring size, I had a much tough time getting used to the smaller ring but my scrotum is begging to soften and stretch and the CB is becoming more comfortable.

With any luck I think, after many years of trying I am finally beginning a 'proper' chastity journey. With a well fitting device and milking working well, keeping my testis drained whilst keeping my horny/submissive I think I could be locked up for some time.

21. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Been locked in the CB for 5 days now, which is the longest since I started chastity again. I've taken the device off but never for much longer than an hour or so and only to adjust rings, spacers and experiment with security modifications.

Only just got used to the smaller ring size over the past few days, but I spotted yesterday whilst applying lube that a ball had still managed to escape! So I've had to decreased the spacer size by 1.

I have also tried to add a security mod yesterday to make pullout more difficult, using plastic coated cable (pictured bellow). It didn't work out too well though. the cable pulled the ring upward making it difficult to pee and it put extra pressure on my balls making them sore by the morning, more so than with the usual nocturnal erections.

Balls are a bit sore, I woke up with a ring imprint on the scrotum from the cable pulling the ring upward. Took the device off for about an hour taking the time to shave and massage my balls with moisturiser, device is back on now though.

I think in a few more days I'll be ready to finally give the keys to Master to keep.

[​IMG]

22. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    PuppyMastersPet good luck. It's strange I have had the same desire for chastity but found devices always did me damage or harm. the Cb range being the worse :eek: But I have found my device which is strange the bon4 which before I had stepped away from. Good luck regards
    slave phil

23. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    I've been away for an extended while and feel the same way as the OP. I've been craving being locked and owned. Having my orgasms controlled or better yet not getting any and only being milked.

Im currently wearing my Jailbird on my own to get used to it. So far so good. It's really well made and seems secure and comfortable. The only "problem" is that it being tight means that I have to work up the time I wear it as it does cause a bit of "pain" after an extended period. Thankfully, I've "been there/done that" and know that this is normal. Each time I wear it I wear it longer and longer so it's good and it gets more comfortable for longer periods! So I'm actually quite excited.

24. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Just taken CB of for a couple of hours, balls were getting a bit sore so letting them breathe and given a good moisturise. Upon taking the device off I was really surprised to see how much my scrotum has stretched, theres a lot more lose skin than there was last week.

CB back on now, don't like taking it off.

25. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Had such an amazing weekend, despite not feeling great for most of it.

I took the CB on Friday afternoon as the ring was beginning to hurt. It needed some alterations and sanding.

Saturday started quiet but ended with an impromptu trip to a club. My noes was running and my sinuses hurt like hell so wasn't feeling great or at all sexy, but I decided we shouldn't stay in and mope about the house, so we got ready quickly and drove for an hour to a total enclosure night at a club we're members of. The club was hosting a vast array of total enclosure toys including an inflatable sleep sack, vac bed and heavy rubber sleep sack.

After chatting to Master and some of the other members for a while I finally got up to courage to as Master if I could have a quick go in the inflatable sleepsack, it's something I've wanted to try for some time.

After asking the host and then been shown how to get in an get comfortable and it was inflated I didn't know what to expect, it felt good, relaxing similar to being wrapped in clingfilm but more intense. Then one of the hosts proceeded to show Master how best to tease me in the sleepsack, which as it turned out was by whacking the inflatable sack with what looked like oversize drumsticks. Not what I was expecting at all, but it was amazing, it wasn't an intense sensation but the all over body feeling of the rhythmical whacks felt incredible, needn't to say I was a bit loud, I didn't feel horny in the traditional sense, it's hard to explain.

It was amazing fun for me, the experience made me feel spaced out after getting out. It also seems as if master enjoyed seeing me in it as much as I enjoyed being inside it.

When we got home in the early hours Master said was going to let me cum, instead though I asked to be milked, which with a small amount of penile stimulation stopping just at the right point didn't take long at all, I came a lot but with the sign that I was milked well I was still horny.

Horny enough to make sure Master's needs were seen to with some fairly vigorous sex.

Yesterday Master wasn't feeling great nor was I so I though we'd just end up going to bed to sleep. After I had put on my CB back and got into bed Master said he wanted sorting out, so like a good pup began by wanking him then Master got his Flesh Jack out (Fleshlight for gay men) which I used that for a while, but then I decided I felt like I was missing out, so still horny from last night I though I'd get on top and ride Master.

I rode Master pretty hard and ended up cumming quite a bit again. I'm not sure if I was milked or it was the CB that was rubbing but even after being milked on Saturday and cumming last night I still feel horny.

Now though I'm not sure now if I should re-set the orgasm clock, or if it counts at all given that I still feel horny and I was locked in my CB when I came??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice