Anything funny?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by CorsetJane, Feb 23, 2013.

1. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Somebody make me laugh please! There has to be an amusing side to the trials and tribulations of chastity and the sissy world including those really hilarious and embarrassing/humiliating moments (not including the planned ones by mistresses/masters of course) when the plan doesn’t quite follow the right path.
    Anyone got any funny examples?

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There are many most amusing moments, but the best that I can think of right now is the time that jemima's first performance resulted in a huge globule of cum landing precisely on the tip of her nose.

Wendygirl, petevans and CorsetJane like this.
  3. CorsetJane

UK
    Local Time:
    Ha! - classic shot Mistress B (total respect ..and I love your proflle phots). Who was aiming I wonder? All good for the complexion I guess. :) I'm sure that that Jemima will find that "practice makes perfect"!

4. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    How about imagining how my lady and I had to sweet talk a security guard at a museum when I set off the metal detector? Apparently, we both became too comfortable about my metal chastity device and neglected to remember it.

CorsetJane likes this.
  5. CorsetJane

UK
    Local Time:
    O dear sounds like my nightmare - caught in the act! Mind you there must be quite a number of people out there with Prince Albert's and the like who have similar problems. I guess you don't immediately think of pre-positioning a plastic catch for a regular day out!

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    CorsetJane

We had quite a scarey/funny situation with the huge metal butt plug I have. The plug is an expanding one that goes from being normal size to double in size, it opens out a bit like an umbrella - but inside of you ;-)

The first time Mistress Deborah used it on me and inserted it the feelings were so intense I was begging for her to take it out - the mechanism is like a big spring and it's metal and covered in lube and Mistress could not get her fingers to pull it back to release it. I was shouting and hollaring and panicking and we were really trying and trying to get this out of me - Mistress asked me to try but it was stuck solid and all the time my insides were going all over the place - until finally we got a dinner knife and wedge the spring back.

We were both very relieve and now the knife lives with the plug - and since then Mistress Deborah has mastered the mechanism and I am still trying to get used to the feelings!

Wendygirl and CorsetJane like this.
  7. CorsetJane

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow! Glad to hear that Mistress D ("..Full respect" Mistress) has full control now. Anal play and dinner knives does sound a bit scary! Meat and two veg takes on a new heightened meaning....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice