Cb6000 help

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Justkiddingbaby, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Justkiddingbaby

Justkiddingbaby New member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Hello, My partner and I are new to this and need some advice. We can't seem to get the right fit and his balls turn blue when he gets a boner.

We have tried multiple rings and spacer most recently we tried the biggest ring with the biggest spacer(have true ring 1,2,3. Ring 3 cut of circulation even when soft). When the biggest run and spacer he seem comfortable until he got a boner and his balls when blue immediately. To me it seemed like the ring was pulling sooo far up that it was crushing the balls(I know some pull is normal but it seemed a bit extreme to me)

With both ring one and two I can fit my pinky under the ring when soft.

We are also having alot of issue with the foreskin as it bunches at the bottom. We have tried using a qtip to push it in but can't get enough in. I have read of the stocking method and have tried it but can't seem to get it quite right. Is there a video anyone can refer me too?

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I would have suggested a smaller cage as it seems he is being allowed a partial erection, but as you are having difficulty getting him even into the cage, perhaps the curve is the answer.

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Depends on how big he is, a Cb curve is better for the more well endowed men.

As for getting in, I use a small amount of silicone lube to slide my puppy dick right in there, with no bunching. I also use a small amount of silicone lube around the scrotum to help the skin stretch and move, rather than pulling on the ring. I usually re-apply the lube every 3 to 4 hours, depending on how cold or dry my scrotum is.

Also, it may help before putting the device on to use a ball stretcher for an hour or so for a few days to get the scrotum nice and stretched.

Once the scrotum is nicely stretched and supple he might have less problems wearing the device as there is more flexibility and room for the ring to move with the penis.

4. Justkiddingbaby

Local Time:
    Yes, I was wondering about the problem of having high and tight sack.

I also just found out our product is indeed fake and am in the process of looking for a refund since we were guaranteed a real product. He is not long (7ish when hard and 3ish soft but he is rather thick

5. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Should be okay with a regular CB6000 then. But the scrotum can be an issue.

I chose the CB6000s and wore the device straight away despite having a high tight sack, it's taken about 2 days but the device does stretch the sack itself, however it's hasn't been the most comfortable 2 days.

6. Justkiddingbaby

Local Time:
    The issue is that his balls go blue when he gets a boner and I am worried about causing damage

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Probably need stretching and softening before hand, few days of ball stretching and moisturising should help. If not perhaps a bigger device like a Curve will be needed.

8. Justkiddingbaby

Local Time:
    Ok thank you, any tips on stretching(would wearing just the ring for a few days help?) or should I invest in a ball stretcher?

9. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Would need to be a ball stretcher. Although I did once make a ball stretcher using one of the smaller rings, attached string and some weights. Needs a good stretch but not too much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice