Hello everyone - my first submission to the Forum.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress K, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Mistress K

Mistress K Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself to this Forum, which I have been watching with increasing interest over the past few weeks.

I have joined today, under the rather grand title of Mistress K, and I hope that my choice of name hasn't 'trodden on anyone's corns'.

Our domestic life has changed over the course of a good many years, from some kind of anarchy, where no-one was in control of the Home, the marriage or anything much else, and things went their own sweet way - which often wasn't all that sweet, if truth be told, to one in which I decided that the Household needed a proper Head, and that it could only be me. Consequently, and for a long time, we functioned reasonably well as a Domestic Disciplinarian and Her mate, which evolved, as these things will, into more of a Dominant/submissive relationship which is where we are now and which seems to be running effectively and happily.

I must, at this point, say that I have never imposed physical chastity on my husband, but I am becoming very taken with the idea and have every intention of doing so in the New Year. I am, therefore, unable to take part in many of the fascinating discussions here on Chastity Mansion, but there is a topic I would like to bring to the attention of the Forum if I may, concerning the use of enforced nudity and partial nudity in a D/s relationship. I would appreciate any comments that anyone might care to make and of course, any suggestions I might be able to incorporate into our day-to-day routine.

The following is taken from a post I made to another Group I belong to, with one or two amendments to adapt it to this Forum; if it doesn't all make sense, please let me know and I'll try to make it more intelligible.

Miss P floated a very interesting topic in her recent post to the Group, concerning enforced nudity of the submissive in the presence of his Mistress. This is a very effective and quite easily-achieved way of removing from the submissive one of the greatest of his comfort zones, especially if his Mistress is fully-dressed and wearing smart, stylish or even sexually attractive clothing herself.

The almost inevitable tumescence this will bring about in the submissive can be a fine source of amusement to the Mistress and even a degree of flattery, as well as giving her ample opportunity to comment on the submissive's lack of control over his bodily needs and wants, the disappointing size of his genitalia and so on.

Unfortunately, such displays can quickly become both tiresome and untidy - and may even lead to the inadvertant leaving of little 'calling-cards'; again, it can be quite fun to have the submissive deal with these little occurrences in humiliating and entertaining ways, but they do tend to pall after a time.

Oddly enough, total nudity, to my dear sweet boy at any rate, is less embarrassing than partial nudity, provided the clothing he is made to wear is carefully chosen for the maximum effect. From my own experiences in discussing this theme in D/s Forums, I have discovered that a great many males have both a fascination with and a horror of being made to wear female underclothes - I swear I shall never understand what it is that makes a submissive - or indeed, any man - 'tick'! However, as Sun Tzu said, in his 'Art of War','The warrior (the Mistress in this case) uses the weapons that come to hand'.

I have found that my pet, while now quite inured to wearing panties - I always insist the he calls them 'my knickers' - my thanks here to one Miss Pascale, a very efficient Domme - being made to wear them in very 'girly' colours, or with kittens, lipstick 'kisses', ribbons or frills can still make him turn a delightful shade of 'embarrassed pink'!

Bras, panti-hose and in particular, stockings and suspenders, perhaps with a pretty garter can take any machismo and bluster out of him in no time at all and make him a VERY quiet, obedient and eager-to-please boy, as well as providing a wealth of, albeit rather cruel, entertainment for my girl-friends when he acts as maid at my 'gatherings'.

I do so hope you have found this short introduction worthy and that I, and possibly my pet, might come to be accepted in this wonderful, adult and uninhibited Forum.

Mistress K.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Welcome to the site Mistress K and thank you for sharing.

I'm sure you already know that this site isn't just exclusively for chastity, and indeed forced dressing and feminine attire seem to be a very popular topic at the moment.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion Miss K....
    I was interested in your topic because I too keep My pet nude as often as possible, especially in the summer time! I allow panties, which he loves to wear, or total nudity. Its fun for Me to have him all nude.
    At the party I had in Nov I had all the subs nude for the entire weekend, well, except for thier chastity devices, it was quite fun and allows for great whippins when they just happen to walk by LOL.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Welcome, Mistress K! What an intriguing introduction! As our Founder, Mistress Watchful says, there are all types of people here including, subs, slaves, sissies, maids, Mistresses, and Masters. You are certain to find lots of information and people of compatible mind. And, our resident Mistress Michelle is a Domme of incomparable experience as well, along with other Mistresses such as MsLinda, Miss D, Mistress Eva, Mistress Featherhawk, and so many more! Dollyanne looks forward to hearing more about Your intriguing lifestyle!

Curtsey,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

5. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress K, and welcome to the Mansion, and thank you for bringing up this topic, I don't think it has been discussed here yet.

I have found that being nude in the presence of a fully clothed Lady has a nearly instantaneous effect on me, that of sending me into a more submissive state of mind. At that point, any kind of communication between us carried a greater significance. Simple things, like a glance or a hand gesture, become more understandable for me, versus my typical male density and need to have things stated bluntly for me to catch on. It's true, my abilities with non-verbal communication are noticeably increased. Noticeable even, by me. lol

Years ago, as a young man, I had a relationship with an older woman, experienced in D/s & BDSM, who knew the power of CFNM and used that technique as a training tool of sorts, regularly. Once in a while she would have a Lady friend over for the evening to join us for some kinky fun, and she would have me take off my clothes, in front of them, in the living room, long before they would. Even though that was the norm every time she visited, it never failed to send me.

Sometimes they'd come home from a function together (they worked in the same profession), and would both be dressed in mid-length skirt suits, of modest colors and styles. Being nude before them, dressed as they were, had the most profound effect of all, much more so, than when they were more casually dressed. Like a summer dress or casual pant suit, or blue jeans and a top. In fact, I developed a fetish for that scenario. Me nude and a woman in a modest business suit never fails to send me to a submissive state.

CFNM is an effective technique.

Kinkish1

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    when serving Mistress i am always either completely nude or wearing my leather jockstrap...of course i'm also collared and wearing leather arm and ankle restraints. Mistress has suggested adding a leather vest..W/we both love leather. Mistress is always dressed.

7. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    welcome Mistress K!

what a lovely introduction You've made. thank You.

8. Mistress K

Mistress K Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for making me feel so welcome!

Hello again, everyone! I would like to thank everyone who read my introduction and those kind enough to make responses to it - this does appear to be a friendly place, and the interest in CFNM is quite fascinating.

I don't have a lot of time to write this morning, as pet and I are off to church very shortly, but the positive response I have received has given me even more reason for taking part - you are all wonderful people!

I had thought of making a start by 'going back' to the old days, before I/we embarked on this way of life and how we came to be where we are today.

If a moderator could advise me on the correct place to post them - ie not 'Introductions', I shall be happy to start consulting my diaries and begin sharing with you all.

For now, I really have to dash - love to all!

Mistress K.

ps. To those who have been kind enough to offer Friendship by email - I shall attend to these as soon as I have the time - perhaps joining a brand new and as interesting a Forum as this one just before Christmas was not the brightest idea I've ever had :smile: !

K.

9. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Welcome Mistress K. Not only will You find friendly and informative people at this site, You will also find that most are quite patient. It truely is a wonderful place. I hope You find many interesting threads to indulge in and contribute to.

Ms.Linda

10. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    You are so welcome Mistress K,

CFNM is a wonderful scene and one which my mistress and I have played with. But the most wonderful scene like this is a clothed Female and a sub in a chastity device. You will hold the key and therby hold his freedom to express himself. I would urge you to get your pet a CB6000 for Christmas and make him pay for it.

Enjoy the forums

11. Mistress K

Mistress K Junior Member

Local Time:
    That sounds like my idea of fun, dubsub - even it it isn't pet's - quite yet anyway! It is something I have been thinking about CBs more and more over the last few weeks, but there are some difficulties - not the least being pet's 'eagerness' to spring into readiness for action whenever I touch his penis or testicles! How on Earth I'm going to get a CB on him I can't imagine, short of getting him drunk and incapable to resist - or rise to the occasion - and presenting him with a fait accompli!

I'm sure there are lots of little problems like this in store for both of us, but we have come quite a long way already and it is not the time to be thinking of turning back! Some of these 'devices' can make ME feel quite weak-kneed, and they do make pet turn such a pretty shade of pink just thinking about them - not to mention the effects such thoughts have on other, erctile, parts of his anatomy!

As I mentioned in my last post to this thread, I am running very short of time at present - just like everyone else - and I may not be able to post as often as I would like, but you are all such lovely folks here, and I hope you'll forgive me for not playing a fuller part yet. I shall, when I have the opportunity!

With all good wishes to both Mistresses and subs*.

Mistress K.

ps. * Thank you, I do like that way of ending a post!

K.

12. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress K,

if You and Your pet are anything like Mistress and me You will NEVER be able to put a CD on him. i have to put my device on in another room. if i even hear Mistresses voice while i'm installing it i have to stop and calm down. She could be on the phone ordering take out and i will get hard.

Mistress has made it my job to put on my CB3000. i do it in privacy while She is on the other side of the condo so i can't see or hear Her. i put it on quickly because even that simple act of submission gets me hard. after it's in place i slip the lock in and then report back to Mistress. She clicks the lock shut...that gets me so hot that i have to take deep breaths to calm down.

another suggestion may be an ice pack but W/we have not tried that yet.

fortunately Mistress loves playing with Her cock so i am not locked up for to long.

humbly,
    slave john

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice