Miss Miras bitch now locked up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miss Miras bitch, Feb 14, 2013.

?

Just to give it a go: Is this site more alive than ChastityLifestyle.com?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't know

33.3%
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Hi all, i first joined in on chastitylifestyle.com but seems pretty "slow" with users on that site, so after some search i found this site, and with my Mistress´s permission i was allowed to create a profile.

To start out i will post my introduction from chastitylifestyle.com and hopefully i will soon be able to add a new post, but the time is a bit limited.

Just to avoid confusion about the pictures: After a day my Mistress decided to change the plastic lock to a real padlock.

Greetings all Dom´s and subs.
    This is just a small introduction to why i am here. i live together with my Mistress, Miss Mira. We been together for more than 2 years now, bdsm is a minor part in our sexlife although we both enjoy the extra spice in our sexlife. A few days ago we had been laying cuddling for about an hour or so, but there wasn’t time for more since She had to get up early the following day. After i kissed Her goodnight i couldn’t help but touching my self and soon enough i also had an orgasm. We have never had rules about masturbation so i though i was in my good right to do so, but soon enough things started to change.
    On our way home from a party last night we started talking about masturbation, She told me She had been playing a lot the past 48 hours so natuly i followed Her footsteps and told Her about my own orgasm.

When we got home and got to bed we couldn’t keep our hands from each others bodies - and soon i found my self handcuffed to the bed. Completely in Her mercy. Once again She had to get up early so we didn’t have that much time, but She made sure to tell me she wasn’t satisfied about me masturbating the night before.
    Some years ago i bought "the curve" (chastity device), i have tried it on from time to time, but this was the first time for Her to use it. She found all the parts, and told me to instruct Her how to put it on. i was horny as hell and with a stiff cock it was very hard to put the device on, so she went to the kitchen and got a bucket of ice cubes and after cooling my cock for about 30 minutes it was ready to be cadged. She made sure it was fitted properly. i was amazed and horrified at the same time. i never tried to have another person putting on the device, and there i was, cuffed, blinded and could feel the cock-cagde being slipped down over the shaft, hear the plastic lock, lock itself and i knew that i was in her will.

She freed my hands and put me on the floor on my knees. She told me what a ugly slave pig i had been playing with my self without her permission. She told me that i would be servely punished for my behaviour and that i would suffer for what i had done. she forced my head down to her pussy, instructed me to lick the best i could and so i did. There i was, on all fours, licking my mistress, forcing my tongue up inside her pink, soft channel. My cock tried and tried to get hard, but with no room it only resulted in pain and agony. Precum was drooling down from the caged, i was completely without control of my body, my soul and my Mistress’s cock.

When she was down she send me to the living room to think about why i was in this position. It was a long night for me. I though about it all, what it meant. Why i didn't have control no longer. And about 2 in the morning it started to come to me. I started realising what a dirty scum i had been, giving my self orgasms like that and soon i came to the conclusion that my Mistress is the best that is ever happened to me. She knows how to keep me on track, she know all the small tings that can tick me. She have given birth to our son and is a good parent for him. She leads the way for me, and when i fall off track she makes damn sure that i get right back again.

Now She is off at work, She will be home in about two hours. In the mean time i can only look at Her cock, and enjoy the feeling each time i walk, stand up, sit down ect. it makes my mind think about Her.

Thanks to all for accepting me as a part of this forum.

Humble regards, Mistress Miras bitch

IMAG0767E.jpg IMAG0780.jpg IMAG0778.jpg

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    This is much better. I look into ChastityLifeStyle occasionally, but posts there are nowhere as good as here. Pix more fulsome though, and more comprehensive; but for me that is secondary.

All in all the Mansion is streets AHEAD!

3. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Well, since you asked for an opinion, here goes. This site is better than ChastityLifestyle because it isn't hosted by a sissy-obsessive TG/TS, or whatever the heck he is. Over time he's shown just can't help himself from constantly injecting his views and frankly I've grown tired of it. That's why I'm here.

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice