Fitness and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by oknowpunchmeinthenutz, Jan 18, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

My wife and I arent new to chastity. We've been messing with it for a couple years, but have only recently gotten more serious about it. I'm an amature body builder. I'm very serious about it. And since we've been getting back into it I've been in a bulking phase. This means no cardio for me. But come early april that is all going to change drastically. I'm going to be running miles everyday in an effort to get cut for summer.

Are there any other fitness junkies in chastity? Do you have any tips for high intensity training in a cb6ks? Are there better devices that will work with my prince albert for this?

2. TheSoloist1974

TheSoloist1974 New member

Architect
    Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    I just stick to biking when locked up. Maybe the PA5000 would work. I'm about to test that myself. No high hopes though.

3. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

Yes, I read another one of your posts that mentioned that you are a biker. However, it looks as if I'm the only one to try running in a chastity device. I guess that I'm going to just have to try it out. I'll have to write a post about how it goes and any tips or tricks that i find out.

I'm kinda shocked that many more key holders don't make their guys stay fit. If i was a k/h that would be a priority and a must. women always complain about how their men let themselves go. Anyway, I'll get back to everybody.

Reguarding the pa-5000, My piercing is new. I just got it last week. So after my 6 months when i can change out the jewelry, im not going to want something that is totally supported by the piercing. But good advice for next spring. You should let me know how you like it.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I've done all kinds of exercises in my cb6000. I found spinning to be a little problematic. I would get more chaffing beneath the A-ring. I had absolutely no problems with running.

One thing I do when wearing and exercising is to wear cycling shorts, regardless of the exercise. First,they provide support, holding the cage close to your body so there is less tugging and chaffing. Second, cycling shorts are padded in the crotch, and tight. They can obscure the bulge of your device. I wear cycling shorts beneath a regular pair of workout shorts, and my device is totally undetectable, and comfortable.

mikecb

5. jim13

jim13 New member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I run and swim with my cb6000s, and I ride my monitain bike with no problem. However, I do remove my cb 6000s when I ride my tri bike, the aero positions put too much pressure.

6. mslv4u

mslv4u Foot fetish opened my world

Professional
    Roanoke VA
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I find for most basic, less intense activities I don't have an issue wearing my cb3k but when I step up the intensity the device hinders my performance. My long run days (6 miles) I usually perform around 6.5 minute miles with the device my times diminished. My sprint days time was much slower as well. Both do to changing my running style to accommodate the cage. I've learned my balls sort of flatten and turn to the side like a straight line between my legs when doing my intense running. The cage doesn't allow that. For my cycle days the cage pressure becomes to intense for me to do long distance. The occasional spin class can be done but I back off my intensity.

Everyone's is different. I'm sure I rank high on the wimp scale just sharing my experiences.

7. ukshaver001

ukshaver001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Ok -well I do some gym work but nothing too much. Running has been stopped due to knee problems. I do the "wave" machine with no problems... the majority of the gym machines and a "power walk"... all with my metal cage. I do notice that at times it slips lower and needs to be adjusted (we know already that the ring is a tiny bit too large).
    Running would have been the one that I would have though impossible....and cycling brings tears to the eyes.
    Great idea about the cycle shorts....
    I always shower after gym... so have started to use on of the cubicle showers.... Took me long enough to overcome the "body builders stares" about the fact I am shaven..not going to give them something else to comment on........

8. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    I personally have no trouble at all running in my device (MM Queens Keep). I have ran 5-7 miles a day with the device several days in a row with no problems or affect to my running times or style. I am a barefoot style runner though so that could have something to do with it. I think you will hardly notice a pa-5000 at all. Good luck and have fun!

9. Far away sub

Far away sub New member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    I have ran a few times in my cb6ks and found that wearing a tight pair of spandex shorts under my running shorts helps. My only problem in the gym is bending over to pick up stuff off the floor. Sometimes I get a pulling feeling on my balls

10. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I am a Martial Arts instructor and a fitness nut so I have done just about anything you can think of in Chastity. I am locked 24/7 in a cb6ks and have never had any problems at all. I do lubricate the device with baby oil gel and that works wonderfully keeping any chaffing away. I do wear a tight pair of Panties (KH/Wife requires this) and it holds everything in place. Just take it slow and once you are used to it you can do anything you want.

Danielle

11. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    To loose 50 Kg in the last 15 months my regime started out in a CB3000, this was Ok but the chaffing around the ball sack when I went kayaking was extreme and the salt water made it sting like no other!!!
    I had a PA done and swapped out to a PA5000, the best decision I ever made, I paddle 15 km every morning and alternate between running and road cycling at night for 2 hours at a time.
    The PA5000 was the perfect answer in its design, however, the dam thing kept breaking and the suppliers would provide me a new one.
    After about 6 months of permanent lockup we decided to get a Steelworxx Tube Jacket made. This was modified so the PA pin was bent over like the PA5000 and lengthened to cover my shaft entirely.
    I have been wearing this device for about 6 months and it has been no problem what so ever. No chaffing, comfortable in the aero position on the bike and if you wear running shorts with a tight pair of speedos no bouncing to cause issues with the piercing.

We have now gone the next step and ordered a Lori's #8A which is the same concept but more open in design to allow better cleaning and air flow for skin health. This last device will be my permanent device.

Im 6 kg from my ultimate target.

12. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    I find oil and a tight pair of panties helps :)

13. mickcage

mickcage Member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    I road bike in a CB6Ks and long bike tights. I use liberal amounts of diaper creme - keeps the chafing down. The end of the tube shows some when I am peddling and have caught a few women looking...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice