Male virgins?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joroincharge, Jun 16, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. cbtcbtcbtcbt

cbtcbtcbtcbt Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    I am a virgin... Im 21 and have never had sex...
    I have dreamed about being locked in a chastity device since my early teens, and i now have one and self lock myself. I would love to find a woman to hold my keys and deny me. The thought of permanent chastity is such a turn on for me... but it also scares me...

张恩碧 and Joroincharge like this.
  2. Ranger

Ranger New member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    This group includes me too, and I have no shame saying so.
    Not for religious reasons or such.. I guess I'm saving it for 'the one' or the one padlock :p

Joroincharge likes this.
  3. paulp123

paulp123 Christian Chaste Virgin

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I'm a never married Christian male virgin near 30 that has never had sex. Im keeping myself pure for my future wife.

4. morwellian

morwellian New member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I'm a 24-year-old virgin. Not by choice, but I've just never had a relationship that got serious enough to go very far sexually. A friend of mine helped introduce me to cross-dressing and chastity a few years ago, and ever since I've fallen deeper into it. When I'm not locked up, by me or someone else, I wish that I am, and when I am locked up my frustration drives me to dress en femme. Right now I don't have anyone to guide me and hold my keys, so I try and keep myself locked when I can, like I am now, as part of my New Year's resolution to try and beat my old record (two months).

Someday I hope to meet somebody and lose my virginity, but I can't help fantasizing about that person deciding to keep me a chaste, virgin sissy forever...

5. Narf

Narf New member

Local Time:
    I'm not willing to go into much background at the minute as to how I've come to be locked up, but I thought I'd offer my thoughts on this.

I've gone from being highly sexed to no sex at a rapid pace. My wife, who has always been quite vanilla, has discovered she very much enjoys having me locked up. It's only been a short time that I've been denied but I find I'm far more frustrated than I was as a horny teenaged virgin. I know what I'm missing, and I know how good it feels to be inside a woman, or getting a blow job and with no sign of either on the horizon, I'm climbing the walls in frustration. I'd say a locked up virgin has it easier than they might think they do.

6. The Half Heard

The Half Heard New member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I'm a 29 year old virgin, currently self-locked in a CB6000S. Have just always been more content with my own company, up until recently.

I am meeting someone I hope will become my Mistress on the 4th of February. She has instructed me to lock myself up after I get home from work each night since the 4th of January, as she wants our first time together to be special. So a little over 3 and a half weeks to go until the possibility of release. Haven't had a release since the 30th of December though, so I'm definitely getting a little antsy.

It's funny, I can sort of break down my feelings on this into a few definite parts. One part of me wants her to tear up that label of virgin on the day, one part just wants a release as this is the longest I've gone without a release, and the rest of me just wants to give her the keys and beg her to keep me chaste for as long as she wishes.

Either way, it will be an interesting day when we get together.

Joroincharge likes this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Well, if she's the keys then it's her decision. Whatever she wants. But I know what mine would be.......

8. The Half Heard

The Half Heard New member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I'm looking forward to it, whatever happens on the day will be exciting, stepping into the unknown.

And if she chooses to keep me locked up, there's not much I can do about it short of destroying the device, which I wouldn't want to do anyway.

9. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Well having read this thread. It certainly looks like there are going to be an increase of locked male virgins. I was late having sex too. The woman I lost my virginity to is now my wife and keyholder. So things could have been very different for me too.

10. iluvteasers

iluvteasers Virgin Member

Local Time:
    Im a virgin. Im 32 and have never had the chance to have sex as im shy. Ive locked myself in chastity but have always had the key.

11. Dave Francis

Dave Francis Member

Student
    Devon
    Local Time:
    Sorry to resurrect a thread from the dead....especially one that went on for so long. But I wanted to say thank you to every one who posted on this thread - This was the thread that lead me to this website, and I spent ages reading it as all the people seemed to genuine and nice. I'm really enjoying this website so far so thank you all very much.

chastityboy7204 likes this.
  12. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Enjoy!

Maybe others have ideas here too....

13. subbypat

subbypat 21 yr old virgin

minnesota
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    I'm a virgin im 21 and my fantasy is to have my keyholder know and keep me in chastity so i cant lose my virginity. Then she could tease and taunt me about what i will never get and she can make sure i never get it by holding my key to chastity. Then she can tease me with a lapdance and tell me how it will be the closest thing to having sex with a girl.

Joroincharge likes this.
  14. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Why not?

If you can be sorted in one of these you can be fixed beautifully....hehehe

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/useralbums/riveting-chastity.39/view

15. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    My Wife had me virgin marriage and she decided not to touch my virginity.
    She made me wear a chastity cage for our wedding night after giving me one last orgasm.
    Since I wear my cage for long periods (currently 4 months) and it frees me by making me a milking or ruined orgasm.
    I've been married 12 years and I've never had sex with my Wife.

16. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Nor had sex at all.

And she presumably has and can whenever.

Beautiful. I like it.

17. bishie

bishie New member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    I have been checking these forums every once in a while for some years but never posted anything. But this thread reminds me of how different my life might have been, so I suppose I might as well break the silence here.

About six years ago something unusual happened: a dominant woman actually wrote back to me after I had responded to her profile on a dating site. I had been trying to find a dominant lady to show me the ropes for quite some time, but as I'm sure quite a few people on this site know all too well, life isn't always easy for a submissive man in that regard. Well, her response got me quite excited and we ended up exchanging several e-mails, then moved on to phone calls, and eventually met over coffee twice, once with her sub girl joining us, and we both seemed to enjoy each other's company. She was a charming and intelligent woman around 20 years my senior, I was a somewhat nervous early-20s virgin. She was mainly looking for someone for occasional domestic service, but if everything went fine and we'd get along she'd want to take it further from there. Though she implied that even in the beginning she might entertain some kinks of the sub, and obviously some of hers as well. Chastity came up as a subject, as by then it had become one of my top interests. She obviously already had a partner in her sub girl and we had a pretty big difference in age (though her sub was around my age), so she told me that if it were to become a long relationship all involved enjoyed, she would eventually try to find a dominant woman closer to my age to hand me over to. That would obviously be a long term goal in an optimal situation.

That was in late spring. I usually have to spend the summer in another part of the country for work, so it was agreed that we'd see how things develop over summer and get back to it in the autumn. Curiously enough at the end of our last meeting she said something along the lines of "Who knows, you might find the love of your life before that".

It turns out that's pretty much what happened, and that summer I found myself having to choose between kink and vanilla. Now, happily married for just under two years I cannot honestly say I regret the decision I made, but I also can't help looking back and wondering how very differently things might have gone for me. If I'd chosen differently, and if chastity had been involved since the beginning...

18. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    I've been married 12 years and my Mistress had me virgin and virgin kept me forcing myself to wear a chastity cage permanently.
    During our wedding night, I offered him my virginity, but she refused to touch it. That's why I'm still a virgin and very much in love with my Mistress.

19. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    I'm a virgin. It was for religious reasons (no sex before marriage), but I'm not bothered about that now. But since making that decision I am still to find anyone and thus I am still a virgin.
    When I am locked it does make it a damn sight harder for this state of affairs to end and sometimes if I'm down the pub I wish I could break it off because there's a female I like there! Dammit! Lol

20. Mistress_Cruel

Receptionist
    England
    Local Time:
    From my own experience, mainly chatting to subs, the idea of being kept a virgin is one of the most common fantasies. I'd say only sissification (is that a word?!) and permanent denial are more common.

Personally, I have only controlled one male sub who was a virgin and although initially he wanted to be teased about it, in the long run I got the impression he was becoming a little depressed. After all, a frustrated but happy sub is better than a frustrated, moody/upset sub.

Saying that, its an area I'm hoping to explore further.

I wonder though, is it more difficult to be kept as a locked virgin, constantly wondering what you are missing out on. Or is it more difficult having been sexually active pre-chastity, constantly KNOWING what you are now missing out on?

Debate away :)

x

petevans likes this.
  21. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I definitely think the latter Mistress C.

22. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Debatable I guess.

In latter case, best option could be for him to have had a really enjoyable sex, but once only and never again.....

VirginBetaMale likes this.
  23. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    That might be true in this sub-demographic, but I know very few - if any - of submissive males in my local area who participate in the kink scene that are interested in sissification; I know I for one am not interested in it :)

MsCynsSlaveBoy likes this.
  24. shysub

shysub New member

WA, Australia
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Time to stop lurking and add my name to the list. I am 31 and still a virgin, mostly due to extreme social awkwardness. It's not an issue though, I have no real interest in changing that anytime soon.

Just want to say though, this thread has inspired me to get back into chastity. I briefly played in 2011 with a metal device (possibly a CB-3k variant? it looked like this) but got rid of it in short order due to it a) being ridiculously easy to pull out, and b) being ridiculously easy and somewhat pleasurable to orgasm in. And I haven't really thought about it much since.

This year though? I made a new years resolution (yeah, stupid move) to stop masturbating which lasted about a month. I tried again earlier this month, failed after three days, and decided to take the plunge ...

My CB-6ks came in the post 2 weeks ago. Still getting used to it, finding the right combinations, figuring out how to sleep, and securing it (pullout's impossible, but my balls can go through the ring). But! I've just completed my first ever 24 hours locked - day 1 of what will hopefully be a 4 day lockup. Maybe longer. :)

25. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i had one of them cages and ooh they am heavy, you will likes the cb lots more cos it nice and light. If you puts the littler rings on then your cherries wont slip thro.

paulasissygurl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice