I was in chasity, posted in lori tube section as well

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by edward5759, Nov 18, 2012.

1. edward5759

edward5759 New member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    MVC-173X.jpg small...jpg
    Here you can see the hand and ring today
    The Administrator and all his wisdom decided he could tell at was a "fake"? no more to this site. it sucks

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
  3. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
  4. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    What in the world did I miss?

M

5. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    Strange ???

6. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    Ah Edward, good to hear from you again!

Let's clear things up for everyone else. Edward posted a story in two places on the forums, but insisted it was genuine. This story can be found at this url

http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...ity-posted-in-lori-tube-section-as-well.8429/

The usual thing, locked and denied for years in a device etc etc. Anyway, Edward also kindly pointed out that his avatar was his wifes hand wearing the ring that she was given by her 'lover'.

Unfortunately for Edward, i found the original picture located here

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/lots-pawnshop-talk-lately-why-wont-you-go-597835.html

Where it was actually posted by a young lady who had brought it as a 'bargain' from a pawn shop.....Not given it by her 'lover' whilst her 'husband' spent an eternity in orgasm denial!

But wait! This was not enough for our friend Edward, who decided to come back and try again with this very thread. Good game Edward, good game!

The image you uploaded above is actually from Flickr, and can be located with lots of other photos showing the same ring

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8529409@N07/

One picture even shows a ladies hand wearing about 6 of these 'special rings' that her 'lover' gave her. So special that he gave her lots of them?

No Edward, just no. If you google image search 'wide wedding band on hand' you will find lots more of images like the two you have already posted, which you can use in your future stories too.

I look forward to reading them*

See, this is what happens when i post before i have had my coffee....

*Please note, this is a lie.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    ooh. im glad that this site is so well looked after. Thank you Mr. Administrator.

Mistressesboy and Mascara^Snake like this.
  8. edward5759

edward5759 New member

Local Time:
    Well I am the person who is that Flicker site as well, and we have had that photo up since 2003.
    I also contacted purse forum and told them of the copy right violation of that photo was used.
    So Mr. Administrator you can clearly see your still wrong.
    "Chasing Zebras".

9. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    ugly ring, no lines or curves. just a simple ring

10. edward5759

edward5759 New member

Local Time:
    Worthit
    I keep coming back because the site does have some interesting subjects. If you look at the Flicker site I change it quite often.
    My wife has the wide ring fetish and she has found six or seven other women with it as well. I am home after a stroke so it helps keep me busy. We married when I was 37 and she was 34 first. Well after marriage I told her I like tattoo women and I like to see white girls with black guys. well we were looking at BME old site and saw a guy in a cage lockup
    At the time I just went through a bitter divorce and had a business that failed I got high blood pressure and was put on a Beta blocker. That is where the Lori tube came in and we liked the look of a large gauge P.A. Which I had closed a few years ago, I was leaking on the pants etc. Kidney stone forced me to have ultra sonic and laser surgery so they did it then.
    after a stroke my wife ran the finances so every thing played together. we both got what we wanted out of it. So I tell everyone to go for it and and have fun but know what each other is thinking and doing and why. We used to post on several sites but most were for sissy which I was not.
    I just got hot as hell, when a photo that was taken in 1997, and was scanned in at first on a jewelry network, for a lady that wanted to see her ring. that was where the original photo was taken and used.
    The age of the photos I have were all replaced in the computer, because of a computer theft and they took my back up as well. I might have the 35mm picture of the photo somewhere around here.

I just did not like someone jumping my shit for a photo we took, I saw it one other place and didn't mind because they liked it.
    Ed

11. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    wat?
    seriously wtf mate? why in the name of fuck are you trying to defend your story with an even bigger fuckup of a coverup?
    why, you could always scan in your marriage license and passport, maybe some might believe you then...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice