OMG 6 months...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kinky6666, May 17, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    My wife has kept me locked up permanently since 22 January. No release for cleaning or play at all. My Ms.Lori 2-D is very secure I can't get out, I can't even get half an erection in it. And now I want out!!!

We have been 'playing' with chastity for several years, but usually she kept me denied anywhere between 2-6 weeks. Now this time she has really taken it to a whole new level. She says she feels good about it knowing my days of playing with myself are over. I have to say 4 months (almost) so far is now getting very frustrating. She has told me I will be released on 22 July - only because we are going overseas for a holiday. That's another 2 months!!!

I thought my mind was pretty strong in a way that I could control myself most of the times when I was getting horny, but now things get really difficult....

2. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    x
    Congratulations on reaching the point where you want out. Now the first real day of your confinement can begin in earnest; up till now it's just been practice, "priming the pump" if you will. Forget about "earning" your way out, or "deserving" release after so much time. You are just beginning to realize that your cock is no longer yours to play with, and even though you are not mine, hearing about your frustration makes me feel so good!

x

Ganymede and Mascara^Snake like this.
  3. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Angelique for your kind words, you are right... my cock isn't mine anymore...

What started out as a 'chastity play' over 2 years ago, has now become 'permanent'. To be honest I wanted to be a 'real man' and better husband - no more self pleasuring.
    I remember at first my 'vanilla' wife didn't realise all the benefits, and also she had to get used to 'being in control'. Now that she has seen the benefits of keeping me locked and denied for longer periods, she has stepped up and taken full control. I have learned that asking, begging for a release falls on deaf ears. On top of that, I have learned that she won't hesitate to prolonge my lock up time.
    She is not the type that requires this or that, although she has been giving me more and more chores around the house. It doesn't get me any closer to my release though unfortunately.... She enjoys her orgasms every now and then but I stay locked while I get to pleasure her.

I do miss to just be able to touch myself, or to have a release every now and than. It's scary to see my wife having no problem at all with keeping me locked up this long.... I mean what will the future be like????

4. malechastitycpl

Virginia
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I do miss to just be able to touch myself, or to have a release every now and than. It's scary to see my wife having no problem at all with keeping me locked up this long.... I mean what will the future be like????
    [​IMG]

That's an issue that I now face, too. We've played around a bit but now i have a Lori and well healed 6 gauge PA and my Wife has a new lover. I've only been in it a month and a half but I do desperately want out. There is an emergency key so i could end this myself and i suspect that my Wife would end this if i let her know that i wanted/needed to end it. But as much as i want the freedom, i want more to please Her and She wants this. I could never be the cuckold i am now if it weren't for denial. Sure, we had threeways before but i never acted like or felt like or, indeed, was a cuckold like i am now. And, among many other things, She loves me as a cuckold.

Divine Mistress Angelique says she enjoys our suffering and i suspect my Wife does to. But with that said, my Wife gives me so much love, much more than before. Not that W/we had a cold relationship -- W/we impressed my people with our closeness. Now, however, She showers me with it, i am Her pet who She loves the results of my suffering. my best (male) friend thinks i'm idiot. i probably am and i don't know, like you kinky6666, where this will end.

5. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    I did not say I enjoyed your suffering. I do not enjoy anyone's suffering. I do enjoy seeing the limits a man will go to to please me. What I said was I enjoyed hearing about your frustration. Why can't you whiny little boys accept the fact that a little sexual frustration is not suffering. Your wives have probably endured more sexual frustration with you thus far than you will ever experience in your life.

If you belonged to me you would not be released until there was absolutely no signs of acting sexually frustrated, communicating your sexual frustration, or asking for an orgasm of any kind. Don't be a reluctant cuckold; I'm sure your wife did many sexual favors for you that she was not crazy about, probably including trying chastity. Celebrate your wife's sexual fulfillment by being the best cuckold you possibly can. That is how you earn orgasms, admiration and attention to your needs.

Ganymede likes this.
  6. Geekster

Geekster Member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    That's an interesting perspective. I've been locked up for a whopping 18 or 19 hours and I'm already itching to get this damn thing off. What's ironic is that my mostly vanilla wife is paying no attention to my discomfort and is admittedly enjoying this new found power. It's a strange phenomena to feel real discomfort and pure excitement simultaneously.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Well you should be in a 2E soon...LOL

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    You do always have the choice to remove the device kinky6666 they have never made a device yet that is completely unable to be removed if the desire to is great enough, so somewhere inside you is the desire to leave it where it is. This game we indulge our fantasies in is very strong and is way and above stronger than anything used as a method to keep us locked.

9. cute_chastity_sissy

cute_chastity_sissy I need a mistress!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    If I was myself in your position I would be very happy. I ONLY want to be able to have an orgasm as a girl does, through receiving.

10. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi.
    I am past the 27 week mark and quickly approaching 28 with no hint of where she is headed with this. Daily body massages, daily application of cream to her feet before bed (and special socks to help the moisturizing effect), frequent food, drink and snack prep, stifling complaints about just about anything, holding her close and kissing her neck while she masturbates ..that is my extent of pleasure....oh, she did play with my nipples several weeks ago....leaking almost constantly...and she is on board with me going into a Lori's2B...I should have been more careful... :)

allaboutHer

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    And now you're in the 2E. Pix on Fetlife and very good they are too.

12. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Joro Yes the 2E has now been on since 24 Sept for 24/7. It is shorter and smaller than the old 2D and it is very tight. I can't get even a little bit hard which always was nice in the 2D, I mean just the feeling of (semi) erect is nice if thats all you can have. But now even that isn't possible anymore..
    The testie splitter is both more comfy and more frustrating at the same time. Again, back in the old 2D I could at least 'feel/hold' bot balls, now they are apart and it doesn't go anymore.
    You'll probably find this most entertaining, yes I got what I asked for...

Joroincharge likes this.
  13. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    O yes.....<weg>

14. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    i am 5 weeks into a 6 month lock up that my wife wants
    we have tried it before but havent made it much past a month before she gives in
    this time she is very serious and says she will go 6 months maybe longer if slip up
    it will be April before i cum next

15. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    Well, my streak ended at 271 days back in October. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder let me out for our wedding anniversary and we had some great sex with her in charge of course, the tempo, the positions (mostly her on top-oh how I love lying beneath my 5'11 beauty!) and when I was supposed to climax (even though I wanted to hold out) and when she was satisfied with my post climax oral clean-up. Ohhhhh it was soooooo worth the wait. I am already 20 days into my next lock-up wondering whether it is going to be another 9 months of longing and leaking before I get to feel another gut wrenching orgasm.
    On another note, we have not converted me to a new device as of yet. Not sure if the Lori's 2D is the way to go or whether we should try a Mature Metal. An upgrade is expensive and we want to make sure we get the most value, comfort & denial (security) for our dollar. We will keep you all informed.
    allaboutHer

16. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6 months is a good long stretch, long enough for it to be 'serious' but still achievable if you know what i mean. Of course it is up to your Keyholder. The sexual frustration can be intense, but the wait is very much worth the wait. If you are allowed to orgasm in full after 6 months you will see the moon and the stars haha. After you will not want to go back in your chastity device, but also that should be up to your Keyholder to decide if she allows you some free time.

17. Dave Leonard

NH
    Local Time:
    All the info i have read they say a guy should be locked up for 6 months with no orgasm
    to get him where the keholder wants them to be

18. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    My wife and I are currently trying for our last baby. So my lockup time is going to be in cycles with her ovulation, but once she's pregnant, I hope (I say that now) that she keeps me locked up for the remainder of the pregnancy while she continues seeing her lover. Unlocking me only for teasing with no orgasm.

19. Dave Leonard

NH
    Local Time:
    a true cuck will raise his baby

20. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    Funny you should mention that... I actually suggested the idea for a few reasons... Our first two kids are boys and we really want a girl. Her lover has two girls. I have brown eyes, my wife has the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen. Since brown is the dominant eye color, both of our boys have brown eyes. Both of her lover's girls have blue eyes. With our first son it took nearly 9 months to conceive, our second we got on the first try. We're going on to our third try this next cycle for this baby... Surely I must have a low sperm count if it takes more than a try or two to conceive... right?

Things that are preventing that from happening are that her lover got royaly screwed by his ex-wife and is paying a crap ton of child support from both his salary and his army pension. My wife doesn't want to approach the subject with him because she's afraid he'll go running for the hills thinking that she may be trying to entrap him. I suggested she say she's on BC and no one would know but us, but she doesn't want to trick him (understandable, but it's not like we want anything other than his sperm... we would NEVER want or need anything financially from him). And finally, I'm not sure how sold she is on the idea. I am 100% for it. She would be the mother, and I would gladly raise that baby as if it were my own without a second thought, regardless of where the sperm came from. Father's earn their title by loving, supporting, enriching, and raising a child. Anything else is sperm donation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice