Help IDing device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Zip12, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Zip12

Zip12 New member

Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Good evening, everyone,

My name is Tom, I'm new here. I come to you tonight because I have searched for countless hours (that's a little dramatic, 4 or 5 maybe) trying to find the name of this device and the manufacturer - here and elsewhere - to no avail, so I was hoping someone could shed a little light on the situation. I'm beginning to think that it may be a custom, one-off piece designed or contracted by the studio based on the fact that I can find no information on it aside from their website calling it a "cock cage" in a description for the particular film. The closest thing I can find to it is a plastic device on Amazon. I'm also curious as to what - if any - purpose it could serve aside from a cock torture device. Any help would greatly appreciated. I would also like to apologize in advance if I've broken the copyright portion of the rules by posting this image, I was unsure so I included a pseudo copyright notice at the bottom.

1005.jpg

*Copyright Notice*
    The above image is the property of Smutty Productions.

2. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
  3. Zip12

Zip12 New member

Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Awesome, thanks so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice