best medium/long term wear plug > 3" open dia

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by tylon, Sep 30, 2012.

1. tylon

tylon New member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Mistress wants me to wear a plug med to long term that has at least a 3" diameter neck. She often has me take Tantus' Tex fresh with no warmup which has now become fairly easy. She sometimes loosens me up a bit more with another plug along side it (only because the pointy tip is easier to get in along side than a full on dildo) that's 2 1/4" diameter, which is a bit of a challenge, but after a few minutes she can stroke it in and out. (unfortunately it wont stay in, even with its base tucked under Tex, and its a wierd shape inside me, with uneven profile at the sphincters, so extremely uncomfy for any term wear.) After a bit of this she puts me to bed. This leaves me open enough to need to wear her tight girlshorts to keep it in but allows me to be loose enough to allow, ahem, venting in certain positions while I liedown (though, pressure does build sometimes). (I've only lasted 4 hrs with it in, and i think my longest sleeping with it is still under 1hr though, too exiciting :) )

Unfortunately Tex is only 2.5" dia open (and about 3.1" max insert bulb). My pelvis allows a max penetration width of 3.5" or so, so a plug with that diameter but a neck of 3" dia would be awesome if that exists. Too bad the Huse hollow excavator is so small... http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HDC&Product_Code=218132

any suggestions? The Huse large anal dilator set looks good with the largest at 3.4" and with the harness that might work, but I think its plastic and might be uncomfortable for even medium term wear......

http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HDC&Product_Code=218130

the large MEO stretch ring looks interesting too, but aluminum... and again, 2.5" / 3.1" max next/bulb...

http://www.meo.de/catalog/product_i...=8616&osCsid=86167774eeead1e1ba50ee0142a76086

titanMen ass servant? bigger than my pelvis but would be interesting to play with: http://www.stockroom.com/TitanMen-Ass-Master-and--Ass-Servant-P4353.aspx

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    I would recommend a hollow core variety of plug that works in conjunction with a full belt. A hollow core plug with a stopper to prevent leakage, made from an inert material that will not cause skin irritation.
    That or my own design which I'm sure maid carrie will pass on details of if you care to mail him.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. tylon

tylon New member

Local Time:
    got the toys... the 3.4" is just impossible to get in because of my pelvis despite her forcing me onto a 1.5 litre water bottle before hand to get ready. :( the medium sized one is rather easy to get in and at 2.5" shaft diameter isnt really the stretch my mistress wants). I wish the huse 3.4" was a bit less - perhaps no bulb on the top, since its not what keeps it in anyway (straps/clothing do). So just a taperred plastic cylinder like that without the bulb with the hole would be ideal. Any sugestions?

4. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    i have the meo stretching ring and its pretty cozy. i also have the huse anal dilator set with harness but the harness doesn't really keep it in for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice