New To this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TattoodBoy, Oct 18, 2012.

1. TattoodBoy

TattoodBoy New member

sales manager
    new orleans
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Okay folks, quick info about me and the Mrs. We've been together on and off for about 16 years and have lived together for the last 7. She recently said something to me about cheating. So I decided to buy the cb-6000s. I told her that on the weekends that I'm not home, I'm going to lock up and she can have the key. I'd hoped that would satisfy her mind. She knows how I am. Her first thought was "If you want out, nothing can stop you from getting out." She's right, I work on cars for a living and can have the lock off in under 30 seconds. I suppose what she's failing to realize is the amount of effort I'd have to go through to drive to my shop, get a pair of cutters and cut the lock off. Then I'd have to drive back somewhere to meet who ever and hope they'd still be interested in sex. Having said all that, I'm not interested in anyone else. I'm perfectly content with her being the only one in my life. I don't know what more to do. Aside from all that, I've often been interested in chastity. Reading blogs, seeing the captioned photos of a couple, cuck photos and such. Its all pretty hot. I'm interested in the possibility of games to play or maybe even short-term lockups with brief releases. Anyone have any advice for a complete new guy/couple to the scene?

2. TattoodBoy

TattoodBoy New member

sales manager
    new orleans
    Local Time:
    We talked about chastity and tease & denial. She was saying how she doesn't want to control me and that this is all for me and cannot benefit her in anyway. It's starting to feel like it won't happen.

3. TattoodBoy

TattoodBoy New member

sales manager
    new orleans
    Local Time:
    okay, so I've got my cb-6000s and I think I'm having some fitment issues. I'm a of average size, 5.5" long and a little over 5" in circumference. I started with the big ring and shortest spacer. It fit fine and was fairly comfortable, but i when aroused i was able to pull out of it. my balls were still trapped though. So i went down a size, same thing. I tried using the #3 ring with a slightly longer spacer and its just way too tight. as soon as i start getting aroused my balls turn dark purple from lack of blood flow. also, I'm still able to pull out of that if i'm semi flaccid and pull hard enough. am i missing something? am I not getting my dick deep enough into the tube?

attached is a pic of the 2nd largest ring and shortest spacer.

Attached Files:

4. TattoodBoy

TattoodBoy New member

sales manager
    new orleans
    Local Time:
    I'm not falling out of it. I'm able to pull out if I'm fairly flaccid. The 2nd largest ring is the most comfortable. One down is unbearably tight and causes excruciating pain. I was able to stay fairly secure using the stocking method of insertion into the tube. I just need to adjust and pull it tight occasionally.

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    The cbxxxx range of devices will never be totally secure, but they should prevent the possibility of removal from the scrotal sac, even though it is quite easy to extract your penis. Poi's may help with this, although the most determined will always find ways. your Mistress should stress to you the importance of keeping the device on.

petevans likes this.
  6. Lockedup84

Lockedup84 New member

Local Time:
    The pulling out in the cbxxxx one of devices is damn near impossible to prevent. But if the device is secure to ball, won't fall off when you pull ou, you might be able to find a method of detection pullout. I purchased a oring and small chain, I hook chain to oring and a small loop on other end. The oring goes right behin the head and threw pee opening and back to guide pins. With it short enough if you pull out you wont be able to get the oring nano. Without her knowing. My problem is the chain isnt solid links due to not having a way to re secure the chain. You should have a welding machine at shop to fix chain secure again. As far as cutting the lock, no device is Ecape proof but the idea is the. She would know you where out and would raise questionable behavior.

Gl and if you upgrade to metal with security screw it shouldn't be as easy for her to say you would just cut the lock without harm to yourself.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    If the problem is she sees no point because you can get out too esily, then why not suggest a Mature Metal or similar device more secure? Would she be more interested then?

8. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Hey - don't forget that Mrs. can also demand recent photos (like, from a cell phone) proving that you're locked up - - pretty much at a moment's notice these days. That's a powerful reply to the "you could get out anytime you wanted to" argument. Try it - that really might convince her.

9. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    How about the fact that if you really truly remove it (break the lock, get it off your balls, and are ready to go with another woman) getting it back on isn't going to happen?

For extra piece of mind, use the points of intrigue, and you won't be able to get back in at all if you get out whatsoever.

Sure, you could still get out, but it's not like you're going to get away with it without her knowing!

10. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Edit: Double posted. Mods, feel free to delete this one. Thanks!

11. TattoodBoy

TattoodBoy New member

sales manager
    new orleans
    Local Time:
    Okay, so here's a bit of an update since my original post. She told me the other night she was watching some videos of men in various devices. She said "goto the bathroom and put your cage on. come out when you're ready" So I did as I was told, came back out and she proceeded to tease me for a while. Then she got on top of me and was grinding against my cage. It was pretty maddening. She ordered that I go down on her. After she came a couple times, she unlocked me and told me to fuck her. Once I finished, she was done with the idea. She didnt have me put the device back on. She rolled over and went to sleep.

Soooo... a little progress is being made. She told me next time she might keep me in the cage longer before releasing me.

worthit likes this.
  12. Kelli

Kelli Lockem Up!

Investment Counselor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    I’m going to interject my feelings and hope you guys don’t think I’m some bitch, but personally I don't care!

Reading your posts I would agree with your wife that your male chastity seems to be all about you and not her.

What are the benefits for her, have you thought about it?

Even better have you written them down one by one and committed them to memory?

Are you committed to each and every one of them?

Suggestion put that CB-6000 away for a couple weeks until you can prove to you and your wife that you are committed in fulfilling her needs 110%

• Go clean out the garage
    • Wash and wax her car by hand
    • Open and close the doors for her
    • Take out the garbage without her asking
    • Start peeing by only sitting on the toilet so you don’t pee on the floor and don’t have to remember to put the seat down
    • Do something for her that is unexpected and wanted
    Then and only then approach her and ask if she is pleased with your commitment to her.

If she says yes then ask her help in taking this to the next level, your male chastity.

You guys seem to think that this is all easy for us ladies to understand and want and it isn’t.

Prove that your committed to her and then she may return the favor and become more open and committed to living this lifestyle.

13. Kelli

Kelli Lockem Up!

Investment Counselor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    I agree with you 110% it all balances out in the end!

14. TattoodBoy

TattoodBoy New member

sales manager
    new orleans
    Local Time:

Try not to take this the wrong way, my garage is my work space. Its quite neat and tidy. I'm a bit OCD about where things are and cleanliness. I keep her car well maintained as that is what I do for a living. I'm from the South. I am a gentleman. I was raised to open doors for people as well as say "You're welcome" after they say "Thank you". I keep my house clean, I cook and maintain the exterior. I know how to aim and if I accidentally get it someplace other than in the bowl, I wipe it up. That's gross not to. As far as unexpected, well.. I just bought her a nice white/rose gold diamond ring and asked her to officially be my wife.

I don't know how much more committed to her I can be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice